1800s Influenza

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Marlee / Anna, May 2, 2019.

1. Marlee / Anna

Marlee / Anna Member

I haven't had many past live experiences, but some things cannot be explained. For example, when I was in third grade, I kept asking my mom if we had ever watched a movie about a long dirt road.
    I had a reaccuring dream.

A long, dirt road stretched out before us, no end in sight. Each bump in the road rattled our wagon, and the cloth stretched out above us was arched and low above our heads.
    My sister was sitting beside me on a crate. She had long, red hair she wore down, with her new dress ruined by mud and dust. Her eyes were green.
    I had maroon hair, and somehow I knew my eyes were green as well. But then, the wagon veered off the road, and Autumna, my sister, screamed.
    I went to see our parents, who were driving the wagon before. Yet when I stepped into the room, they were dead. Lying on the floor, still warm to the touch.
    I screamed.
    It was influenza.
    I raced to my sister, and we tried our best to keep the wagon on the road. Food ran out, water ran out, and we were starving, thirsty, and sick.
    But a small building emerged from the dark. A hospital. Beaten-down and cramped with beds, cramped with people. A stairway upstairs, then one long hallway with bedrooms on one side and a chute on the other.
    Whenever someone died of influenza, they would put them down the chute, and cremate them for warmth.
    Everyone wore white gowns.
    They reused needles without cleaning them.
    I remember going down that chute. Just barely. Being wheeled down the corridor. then- nothing.

I have always liked the names Marlee and Autumna. I have been obsessed with the 1800s and only recently learned that was when my memory was from. I am so terrified of needles I flailed when they first tried to inject me with a flu shot. I am scared of driving and cars. When I was asked to draw my worst fear when I was younger, I drew both of my parents dead. I am terrified of the dark, and the hallway was long and dark.
    And finally,
    A picture of two girls in new dresses from the 1800s gives me de ja vu and shivers. It's my profile picture.

Also, a problem that I have: My family doesnt believe in reincarnation. What do I do? Do I tell them about my past life?

Jaimie likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Marlee / Anna,

Welcome to the forum!

Those are quite remarkable and traumatic memories. It's sad (but common) that we remember our deaths and horrors first from past lives. Is your past life sister the same person in your actual life? Your sister again?

I can't tell you what to do about informing your family about a past life. Changes are high they shrug their shoulders and say you are just a vivid dreamer. But maybe not. When everybody keeps their past life memories hidden, you'll never know how they really feel about this subject. Sometimes the most skeptical or religious people suddenly will confirm they have memories too, even if they don't fit into their current beliefs about this matter.

Marlee / Anna likes this.
  3. Marlee / Anna

Marlee / Anna Member

My sister in that life is different from my one now. My one now is older, and she has never told me anything about reacurring dreams. However, I do have a twin brother. Do you think that might have to do with anything?
    Thanks for the help!! :)

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I have absolutely no idea.

5. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Hi

I don't think anyone in this forum will be able to answer your personal questions, because it's something you have to resolve yourself. I suggest regression to past lives or self-hypnosis! Meditation is also important to break down your past situations.

My experience is: Yes, I felt a connection to the 1800s. Then I discovered that I was born in May 1860 in a past life. I was a man, specifically a painter, I lived in the time of Jack the Ripper (I don't want to remember my approach to this person, because I met him), you know, when I made a trip to London, I couldn't sleep for weeks thanks to my constant paranoia.

So, if your intuition and memories are very evident, you're probably right. About your family, if they don't believe in reincarnation, that's fine. You keep investigating about your past life. Anyway, if you have traumas and phobias, it is important that you solve your own problems. Would your brother be able to meditate or try a regression? Maybe if he does, he could help you. If it's not your brother or sister, someone in your family or a friend might try a regression to past lives.

Marlee / Anna likes this.
  6. Marlee / Anna

Marlee / Anna Member

Okay! Thanks a lot.