3 year old with a vivid past

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Ukwood, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

I am a desperate mother of a little 3 year old boy with an intense past. I think he was captured by someone and hurt.

Steven is 3 years old and since he was about 1 month old he had terrifying wake ups. I would cuddle him but almost had to bring him round out of his terror.
    This went on for a while and soothing music before bedtime helped. He would smile and hold onto me so tightly when he realised where he was.

Then when he was 2.5 our American friends were over and left a baseball bat in our garden, which is not something most English people own. Steven and I were on the trampoline and he suddenly started telling me about a horrible man and that he used the bat to hit him on his back. I froze and didn't know what to think and tried to get him to tell me more. But with limited vocabulary he could only repeat that.

Then in October he wouldn't go to sleep In fear of this man and could see him and that this man would get cross with us too. I tried to let him use force to banish this man and said Mummy loves you and you a safe. Mummy is allowing you to kick him out the house. This worked for months and 2 nights ago it all started again.

He hides under the duvet whenI put him to bed and he sleeps by me every night as he wakes up in terror. I have prayed for him, I have told this thing to leave him.
    Yesterday after reading your pages I asked more open questions.
    While staring out the car window on our way through the traffic, Steven says the horrible man and the horrible woman have holes in their teeth and they take him in their house and hit and punch him in the legs and stomach and back. Then they lock him in a cage.
    He then says I will kick them and tell them to go away. I said that would be ok and he is very safe with Mummy and Daddy and in our house.

We are such a calm family and we love our children. We never use force or shout. We have a happy 12 year marriage and we both come from good homes. We don't watch violent tv and if we do it is a crime series after 9am and our son has never been exposed to that.

He told me last night he died in the cage and that the horrible man and woman use to sleep on the floor. It sounds very Old England with the condition of the people's teeth. He said they had holes in their mouth. When I asked more he said their teeth were missing. It is just to vivid to be made up and I thought it was a spirit but it is a past life. I am even more certain of it.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the group. This may not be as far back as you think. Every so often here in the States there are news stories like this. Things like this still happen. The condition of the teeth and mouth could be from drug addiction (Meth?). The baseball bat sounds like it could be the U.S.

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome UKwood,

You might want to read Carol's website page about Night Terrors.

Carol also posted in 2011 the following that might help.

Have you tired putting a blue light in his room at night? I have heard it has great healing and protective potential.

I came across this product which illuminates a very vibrant blue. [​IMG]

It can be found here: Blue Sunjar if you want to try it.

4. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

It sounds like an American PL when you mention the bat. Could they have been his parents or people who kidnapped him in that life? They sound like drug addicted parents who abused a child. Drugs like meth cause teeth to fall out.

5. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

Thank you for your posts and such an eye opener for me. That didnt even occur to me, but I have been researching the drug addiction and what it can do to children in an environment like that.

It also brought back memories of my son as a baby. He hated his crib and Moses basket. He would start off sleeping in it and wake up screaming in terror. He has slept next to me most nights for his 3 years. He was also born with a cough that doctors can't explain and has chesty episodes. He has really bad skin rashes especially around his mouth and hands. We have been to the best dermatologists in the UK and they can't explain it. We get steroids and creams and it doesn't help.

I read that children in meth drug environments get chemical burns as it is in the air and on the things they touch. And that makes sense to me now.

His face rash literally looks like a burn and I have photos of his hands where they look like burns but are definitely not. His nursery school teacher says she notices that is all just suddenly comes on and his face goes red.

But he is the happiest most loving little soul. Bless him. He loves his family and home. He always checks on me and says just checking on you to see if you are ok. Or he was worried about me. I always thought that was odd as I was just in the kitchen with a cup of tea. But reading again, that children of meth takers take on the caretaker role and look after themselves and parents.

As you can see I have thought of nothing more all day. This is very hard to digest as this is my little boy as he is now. I hate thinking he has been harmed like this and even worse children are living in these situations.

6. Carol

Carol Author

Good call about the meth addiction! That makes sense.

I will be talking to this mother tomorrow, just so you know that I'm very concerned about this case.

I'll request that she keeps us posted.

All suggestions are welcome. The team approach works best with these cases, since we all see or sense different things.

7. argonne1918

I haven't heard of any other cases like this. Meth is very, very bad stuff. Worse than heroin and cocaine. I live in Central Calif. and it's been endemic in this area for at least 30 years. Because it's cheap to buy, most meth users live in poverty. Meth has to be "cooked" with dangerous chemicals. They will often rent farm houses that have no close neighbors. Sometimes the "Labs" explode and start house fires. If the fire department suspects a Meth Lab fire they call out the HazMat team with their "space suits". After cooking a batch they will discard the containers in canals, orchards, etc. The public is told to report suspicious containers but not touch them. It affects the rest of us because one of the ingredients in Meth is a common ingredient in cold and allergy medication. So the drug companies only sell small packages with no more than 24 pills. It doesn't help, the Meth makers find ways of getting what they need.

8. Carol

Carol Author

Jim Tucker's focus is verifying children's memories, not healing. I don't think this mother needs to know the former identity of her child. She needs help. I think we're in a better position to help her and her son.

I will be talking to her on the phone tomorrow.

9. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Carol,

Thank you for caring enough to help the children heal. Your work is what will make a difference in their lives. The world needs more people like you.

We don't need more statistical information, we need answers and help for the children who are hurting. Your books and this site and the posters here are what taught me to help my daughter and in turn help other children when I can. I see the other posters doing that here often, too.

Five years down the road the statistics compiled will be somewhere on an internet page or perhaps published in a book.

Five years down the road the children you help will be happy, healthy and well adjusted.

No comparison in my mind.

God Bless You :)

10. Mama2HRB

On meth labs I read somewhere that once a house is used as a meth lab it is forever contaminated and needs to be torn down or others who move in will become sick and even die.

11. Carol

Carol Author

Mama2HRB,

Without the moderators and the members, there would be no Forum. Without the Forum, there wouldn't be a place to go for help with these memories. It's really a group effort. I couldn't have done this myself. And, I want to say that Deborah, as well as Eevee and many others along the way, have been doing this a very long time and keep it going. It's really a group project, and everyone's contributions make it work.

We are here because this is not only fascinating, it is helpful.

Thanks to all.

12. Mama2HRB

I absolutely agree, Carol. It is a community effort to help each other. Thank you for providing a home for this community. :)

And, thank you to all who make this community a wonderful place to learn, help each other and obtain help when you need it.

This site really is a gem. :)

13. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

A update

My son has been speaking a lot these last few days and mostly the same things about the horrible man and horrible woman (as he called them).

On the way to pick up his sister on Friday he started speaking about them again and I asked him what their names were. He said Mummy and Daddy, but then said but not you and Daddy. So after speaking with Carol, this is a good thing as he is distinguishing between the two life times and people.

I asked him if they gave him food and he said no and that he was so hungry his stomach got sore. I asked if they gave him drinks and he said no. This is interesting as he has had a very large appetite and likes his meals now.

He also said that on Friday night after we got home and I sat down with my daughter. He suddenly said that the horrible woman burnt his toes on the fire. I sat him down again as I did on a previous occasion and said I am your Mummy and I have kind hands and I kissed his toes better and rubbed them. Then I asked him where they hurt him and as he showed me each part like his tummy, I said Mummy will rub you with kind hands. He liked that very much and told me his back was sore, head, legs and arms. I am glad I have a way of soothing him!

When I took him out the bath and wrapped him in his duck towel he said 'You hurt me Mummy' and I said ' oh did I, how did I hurt you?' Then he corrected himself and said not you Mummy, the horrible woman.

He just spurts things out now.

He did say that the horrible woman had smoke coming out her face ( he has seen people smoking in town) and I asked him what she was smoking. He said plastic. He has only ever seen someone smoke a cigarette before. And plastic is a new word for him too.

As I explained things to Carole another occurrence came about. When my husband is not in the room and I say I will get Daddy to, change your nappy, take you to bed, help you etc, my son goes into fear and cries. But if my husband is in the room he is fine or when he sees its my husband he is ok. But perhaps his past mother would say I'll get Daddy, meaning he would hurt him. So we have decided to call my husband papa, as my son is doing French lessons as nursery and he is liking that so far.

He is definitely talking more about this and although is is awful to hear, he is making progress and I am glad to be there for him.

14. argonne1918

Thank you for keeping us updated. Everyone here is very interested in this case. It's not unusual for children to suddenly start talking about past life memories while riding in the car. The motion seems to put them in sort of a "trance" state. Are you keeping a log or journal on of all this? Might be helpful later on.

15. Mama2HRB

Ukwood,

As I was reading how you treated your son I pictured the sweet, gentle way you are healing the scars on his soul. I am so glad he chose you this time.

Might I suggest you refer to yourself as Mama as well? Start it out as a game because of the French and just leave it stick. Have all the kids call you Mama and Papa. That seems to me like a good way to make the absolute difference between the bad past life and the loving new one.

I will keep you and your son in my prayers. Keep on loving him as you do, you seem to have found the balm for his tortured soul.

{{Hugs}}

16. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

Thank you for your replies and encouragement.

Steven woke up on Sunday all sleepy and said, my house is a clean house, not like the horrible house. The he put his head back on the pillow and went to sleep.

I have noticed that Steven is much happier, he bounces into nursery and is much more confident. He is in his room right now on his own and not screaming in terror. He slept by us again last night, but fell asleep on his own and didn't hide under the duvet.

He mentioned his back being sore last night, but I rubbed it better and he was happy with that.

We now need to find a balance, as Steven is getting away with a lot right now, as I am just so mortified of what he went through in a past life. I just want this childhood to be a wonderful experience for him. He was near the oven last night and I raised my voice to tell him to not go near it. He burst out crying and I was so upset that I made him so sad. But I have to live in this life time. He has become even more precious to us. He also has a sister and I need to establish a balance so that we all have a normal 'this life' family life.

17. Carol

Carol Author

Hi UKwood,

I like the fact that Steven made a clear distinction between his present house and the horrible house. Maybe he's getting some clarity between past and present.

Continue to do whatever you're doing with him, because he needs that extra love and assurance now. I wouldn't worry about spoiling him or catering to him at the moment. Once you know that his memory has faded, and he's fully in his present life, then you can relax and do what you would ordinarily do.

I imagine he's very happy as he's understanding that he is in a new life now, a safe and loving life. You'll just have to keep his past in mind when he seems to be triggered by certain things and realize he might still have some "hot buttons." He will move on.

Please keep us posted!

Thank you for sharing.

Carol

18. Mama2HRB

Ukwood,

I am happy to hear of the progress he is making. There is plenty of time to be stricter with rules, etc. First he has to feel safe. You are doing an amazing job with him.

19. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

Dear Ukwood,

hi!! I just saw your posting on the other thread. Wow, you are doing such a wonderful job with your son!! Just from reading what you posted, it all feels so familiar. I think it is really, really hard to hear such horrible experiences from a little one. Specially because at times, their fear and anxiety is real, and the mom instinct kicks in and all we want to do is protect them. But I am 100% convinced (and it is what Carol says in her book) that the best thing to do is to let the memories flow...

I am SO happy your son can differentiate "that life" from this one (the good and the bad mom and dad)... That will only help him heal. The massages also work great.

I don´t know, if you have any questions, let me know. I was just about to post new updates on the forum.

big hugs to you and your family,

sofia

20. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

hi Ukwood,

Something I forgot to mention is I´ve had to learn to differentiate between when my daughter is remembering something (and is really afraid) and needs attention, comforting, and loving. And when she is trying to manipulate the situation (as when "she´s afraid" and wants to see more TV, or is "afraid of the juice" and wants fries instead). At least for her, setting limits is extremely important. That is, don´t be afraid of saying no when you have to say no... Trust your instincts. You´ll know when your little one needs disciplining and when he needs to be spoiled...

big hugs and good luck,

sofia