3 year old with a vivid past

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Ukwood, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Good luck to you! Enjoy the book. :)

2. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

Steven wanted to go to his own bed tonight, but hid under the duvet and I thought he had fallen asleep.

He then cries and calls for me, so I said I am in the bathroom and to come to me.

He comes in all half sleepy and says he is scared. So I asked him what he is scared of and he says that he is scared the horrible man and horrible woman will come into his bedroom and hurt him. So I asked how they would do that and he replied and said they would punch me and hit me and put me in the cage.

So as he was speaking of this, I asked him what happened when he died in the cage. He told me a monster came in the cage. I asked him what the monster was like. He surprised me and said he liked the monster, he was a friendly monster and the he put me in your tummy. I didn't want to be in your tummy, I wanted to get out, but the monster said I had to stay there. Then as quick as that he came round from sleepy state and wanted to go downstairs.

Now that is something very new, he has not mentioned before. It took me by surprise as I was not expecting that. But he knows how he came to us, via a friendly monster. He was born 4 weeks early, so maybe he wanted to come out.

He is now fast asleep, on the couch next to me and very at peace.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Sounds like a fast reincarnation. That's not unusual when people die at a very young age. I think he's still confused regarding the Hazmat people. I think he was already dead and was watching from outside his body. I think it's good to let him keep talking about it. The parents were probably high on Meth when they were punching him, etc. So sad. The police are very wary when dealing with people who are high on Meth. The users act very strange and have "super-human" strength. I have read news reports where the police had to use the taser stun guns on them and it had no effect on the users.

4. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

That could be it, as he really speaks in toddler words about his experience. So perhaps he was very young, I get that feeling he was younger than he is now.

That is dreadful and that extra strength on such a tiny little body, he didn't stand a chance. It is unimaginable.

5. Mama2HRB

Ukwood,

It is awesome that he finds his comfort in you. God certainly knew what he was doing in placing this little soul in your arms. :)

6. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

Hi Ukwood,

My daughter is also having nightmares... That is always hard. I wish I could talk to her with such clarity about the events that happened to her as you do with your son.

I am sometimes scared of bringing up too many things that might overwhelm her... Don't know.

peace,

sofia

7. Mama2HRB

Hi Sofia

It is best not to bring up things but to let them come up naturally. Be careful to ask open ended questions and allow her to tell you information. It will help her work through it and always be her rock. That is the most important thing you can ever be for her.

Also, by posting what she says there are many here on the site from all walks of life and all parts of the world. We may be able to help put the pieces together for you.

God Bless.

8. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

Thanks, Mama. I do forget it is important for her to go at her own pace... Yes. Patience, patience, patience.

peace,

9. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

Sofia, nice to see you post again. It was your threads that helped me post and seek help. It was comforting knowing another Mom was experiencing something similar t to me around the same time.

It is hard and I was really very nervous when I showed Steven the images on the iPad, and was shocked at what he showed me. Every time I ask him a question I get scared that he will get too upset or frightened all over again. But it seems to be helping and for some reason I know what to ask at the right time. Like the time I shoed him the images, that thought just popped into my mind as I was talking to him on the sofa. I didn't plan that, but it was the right thing at the right time.

I think you will just know as a Mom. Well that is what I have experienced anyway.

On Friday I was watching Elementary and Steven was in bed upstairs. I heard him coming down so I paused it on a scene where Sherlok is coming into a darkened hallway with mainly his silhouette showing. Steven comes and sits next to me and looks at the T.V and says. You won't allow the horrible man into our house or through the door. I reassured him and said I had locked the back door and the front door with the keys and I won't allow him him. So he said ok and asked me to scratch his itchy back. And that was it.

This weekend, Steven wanted to jump on the trampoline. Our one is a smaller one with a safety net around it that zips closed. Last year Steven would scream and get really upset when I asked him to zip it, for his own safety. It didnt make any sense to me then and I use to get him off and tell him off. This weekend he got on, and I was just getting ready to tell him off, and he zipped up the trampoline, smiled at me and jumped. I couldn't believe it. It only occurred to me that the trampoline has the same mesh type stuff as the cage he described and sitting in it last Summer with a bat he could see through it triggered him to speak to me and describe to me. Amazing. I get more and more amazed by all of this as time progresses.

And I have booked to have a past life regression myself. I am seeing a lady very close to me today for just a cup of tea and chat first. This has been a fascinating journey and I want to know more now.

Sofia as a Mum myself, you are doing what is best at Thais moment and your posts are good to read. It certainly helped me. It is just knowing you are not alone in this whole experience, when everyone else around you doesn't believe.

10. argonne1918

Thank you for the update. This is such an amazing story. We look forward to hearing about your regression session.

11. sofiajt

sofiajt Sofia

hi Ukwood!

I looooove reading about how your boy is making progress!! It gives me tons of hope. The whole thing about the trampoline is amazing...

Thanks for your kind words. I will try to keep in tune with my instincts.

peace,

sofia

12. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

I made some progress with Steven today.

Last week we were lying in bed and I told him to stay there as I was going to straighten my hair (which is on the other side of the room). He got really scared and I asked why he was scared to stay in my bed. He said the horrible man wouldn't like it and that he had to go downstairs. And that explains why he always want to sleep downstairs on the couch. He told me the same story again and in the same voice and words and I listened. He wanted reassurance that I wouldn't let him in our house, I told him I would call the police and he liked that.

Last night he told me the story again in bed and I listened , but he got scared and I held him until he fell asleep. Then at 5:30am he wakes up wanting a drink and still all sleepy and he starts saying how he died in the cage and escaped out of the cage and went up into the sky, then he came to me. I then thought of what Sofia did and basically told him his story myself, as he has told me, but I asked him if he knew what the horrible man called him. He said he calls me the wrong name as my name is Steven. I asked him in a different way and he said the man calls him Charmaine. He laughed and joked that it wasn't his name. Then he said I was so little, and I agreed and said he was too little to be hurt by grow ups and the horrible man should go to jail.

He couldn't remember the surname, but he was a little girl called Charmaine.

We have no friends, family,tv programmes or children in his class by that name. So fascinating.

I spoke to the regressionist about my regression this week and she suggested that if a soul becomes contaminated, that perhaps the best thing for it is to be placed quite quickly in a womb to heal. Thats perhaps why he remembers so much more. Has anyone heard of this before?

She suggested some things:

Acu tapping

Reiki

Or this clairvoyant friend she has who studied with Roger Woolger and she can see and hear spirit, so we can try and help Steven.

Not sure what to do. Has anyone had experience of these healing techniques?

One more strange thing he said. He said I have to look after him and keep hold of him, because if I don't someone will take him. He the repeated you have to look after me. What an odd thing for a 3 year old to say. My husband and I both told him that he makes us so happy and we are so glad he is with us to take care of. He then lent over and gave us a kiss. He is the dearest little person.

13. Carol

Carol Author

It sounds as if Steven is making good progress if he remembers going up into the sky out of the cage and then coming to you. That is really good! That means he is making the connection that he is now in a new body with a new mother. Excellent! Keep doing what you're doing: wait until he brings it up, and gently ask him questions that will encourage him to talk more about it--if you feel he needs to. Just be assured that he is healing.

I don't know about the "soul becoming contaminated" comment you were told. I wouldn't call it "contamination;" it's trauma that needs to be healed. It seems that if we experience a traumatic life we may come back quickly to heal it. I imagine there are also souls who have not experienced trauma that come back quickly to be with loved ones again, or because they have work to do here. I found many cases of that when loved ones want to return to the same families because of bonds of love.

In my opinion, energy work might be helpful because it's non-verbal and not intrusive. Yet, on the other hand, you seem to be doing fine with Steven. A past life therapist couldn't do better with a child that age. In fact, I wouldn't do anything to "disrupt" the connection and trust you two have now by bringing in another person to help. That's just my opinion.

14. Mama2HRB

I wonder if Charmaine was kidnapped? When I read that I thought of the baby that disappeared summer 1997 that was never found. A little girl, I think she was from Florida.

Found it

Sabrina Aisenberg

15. Mama2HRB

Try to notice if he uses strange variations on words. In the US there are different words and different ways of saying the same words for different parts of the country.

As with Sofia's daughter I am watching your posts to try to help figure out where your son was in his past life. Hugs to you and Steven.

16. argonne1918

I think he's remembering the rescuers in the hazmat suits.

17. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I think you are doing all the right things. Listening to him. Taking his concerns seriously. Reassuring him he is safe. Nothing more is needed, except good memories from the life he is living now and time.

One thing that would bother me, however, if this were my child, is how Steven still fears the horrible man and what, he believes, he can still do to him. Maybe ask Steven if the horrible man died when he "went into the sky."

If that did not work, I would make sure that my child understood that the horrible man does not make the rules in Mommy's house. What is more, the horrible man is not allowed in Mommy's house, or anywhere near Mommy's house, and if he accidentally ever saw me, he better run. In other words, reassure Steven in no uncertain terms that you are the authority figure, not the horrible man. The old rules no longer apply, so long as you say it is OK.

18. Mama2HRB

You might be right. Hmmm ...

19. Mama2HRB

Excellent advice from Blueheart.

20. argonne1918

In an earlier post I think she said that he told her the parents died at the same time. That's not unusual in Meth Labs. They are so ignorant to be mixing dangerous chemicals without any protection.