• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

3 years old

deege

When I was 3 in 1952, my neighbors were going to the Azores. I told my parents and them that I thought that island sunk. I was thinking of Atlantis. They couldn't believe that I had heard of Atlantis. I was so serious. It was a fact in my memory. I had repeated dreams since very early on of being there as a young, perhaps 8 year old. I was clad in a white tunic with leather sandals. I was walking on the beach below a cliff. Upon the cliff was a white columned building. I had a baby with me in my arms when the ground shook and a tidal wave came at us from the sea. I held the babies mouth and nose closed and ducked under the top of the wave. When I reappeared, the island was gone. I stared in amazement. The child was safe. I grabbed a log and we drifted to Egypt. This repeated dream still is vivid and makes me shake as I tell it. When I came across Carol Bowman's video about young children, memories flooded through me and I felt compelled to pursue telling her about this. I had several other repeated dreams that are still as vivid as just waking up from them. I really get the matter of fact attitude, the knowing.

That dream recall seems to place the island in the Mediterranean. That does fit with some scientists identification of Atlantis with the island of Santorini/Thera or possibly other Mediterranean location.

chances of you surviving that are slim to null with a baby...back than the oceans were full of life (sharks) as opposed to now. Also the force of a Tsunami is so strong and there are always a series of waves. Just pointing out some things you may not have thought of

Well, considerations of probability (or improbability) can be looked at from two directions. If we wonder whether or not something might be true, improbability might tilt us away from it. But on the other hand, if we know something is true, then the improbability might point to something else - ranging from blind chance to divine assistance, depending on point of view.

As an aside, in the latter, I've come across more than a few NDE (near-death experience) accounts where someone seemed certain to drown or be killed in some way, but inexplicably find themselves assisted, extricated, even though there are no other people in the vicinity who could have done so. In my opinion, the world is more mysterious than we might think.

Back