5-year-old remembering 9/11

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Amazing8, May 21, 2016.

1. Amazing8

Amazing8 Registered

This feels so weird to me, and im not sure what to make of it. Several times within the last year, my son has been speaking (in great detail) of his experience on 9/11. I have never really taught him about that time yet, so it caught me off guard. He recalls being in the back of a car, on a street within view of the "two towers". He said that traffic was blocked off by tons of firetrucks. He recalls the sight of people jumping. He said he saw a "fat lady" wearing a yellow shirt running from a huge wave of smoke and paper.

Im not sure how to take this, or what I should do to look into this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon Registered

If he seems bothered or has nightmares, maybe a few visits with a counselor would be helpful. Or, when he brings it up, I think it's supportive to just listen. My husband's niece used to talk about her past life from the Civil War, but her parents found it disturbing and discouraged her talking about it. Being encouraging and listening goes a long way with kids. Maybe that way, you can assess what it is he's processing through these memories, take some kind of action, & help him resolve whatever might be concerning him.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

We have many stories here of children describing in great detail dying in the twin towers on that day. Several have told their current parents what their previous name was. Several of the parents went on line and found memorial websites, obituaries, etc. What is really stunning are the photos of the previous people who greatly resemble who they are now. Such as cheeks, eyes, etc. One of the children turned out to be one of the "jumpers". She said she remembered telling her friends good bye, then nothing after that. Keep a journal for your son and write everything down. By the time he is 7 or 8 the memories will fade and he will no longer remember.

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Hello Amazing8, Welcome to the forum. Well, fortunately you're not alone. Many parents have run into the same thing: children recalling past lives. The owner of this forum, Carol Bowman, specializes in this and has written a couple of books on the topic of Children and Past Lives, check our book section for the exact titles. I think you've made the first step towards "doing the right thing" by coming here to our forum and asking. There are several other instances of 9-11 memories and they can be found in the chilfdren's section. I'll try to look up a couple for you, does anyone else remember them off the top of their head? I usually give this advice to people new to the subject: READ and study it--reincarnation. It is a very real thing and there are many good resources in books and on the internet... STUDY it, you'll be amazed. Our forum is filled with places to research and read. Yes, there are a few "oddities" here and there but you can mull your way past them. Second, keep a journal of your child's activities and conversations, this will be a tremendous pool of information at a later time. Third, don't make a big deal out of it with them, act cool, calm, and collect. It is very natural for them to remember these things at a young age. Casual and simple questions to foster their thoughts are not a bad thing either. Well once again thank you for sharing your story. Carol Bowman does check in on the forum too. Blessings Tman

5. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

6. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

1 person likes this.
  7. Deborah

Hi Amazing8 -

I hope you come back and share more about your son's experiences. We have noted that the Cases of Interest thread - specifically the 911 cases were all dead links. I fixed them. Because of your question I found two more cases. There are 6 plus yours. I have updated them now and you can read about other parents who have children who remember - some in detail. I look forward to hearing from you and if there is anyway we can help ~ just let us know.

8. Deborah

Hi Amazing8,

I hope you can post on the new forum.If not email me and I'll set a new password for you. I was wondering if today - you had anything else to share.

9. Deborah

Case 5 - Any updates