60secs rapid switching image memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Myna, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Myna

Myna Humanoid

My visions are short, 60secs, only upon wakeups & fallasleep. They could b images/ movie, but they switched very fast, 1 image per sec.

They could appear in color/b&w, or in illustrations or real life view

Sometimes appeared as inner wide screen, another time inside the inner vision pulsating light, so really hard to identify

I saw often as 3rd person, rarely as 1st or 2nd

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Good idea. We have a lot of variety in our interests here, so you'll probably get good feedback if things start adding up.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

Hi Myna,
    No answers for you. I only see the pictures and mini video's, not longer versions. Maybe it is our third eye, seeing long distance and even through time. Maybe we are split for a split second. Maybe we can use somebody else's eyes for a brief moment. No answers but the same questions.
    Seeing these situations is different from experiencing past life flash backs, because these contain a lot of information and emotions.
    Recently I was floating above a train accident and my vision was more than crystal clear. I really don't know why I was there. Just experiencing and registering.

5. Leaf

Leaf Registered

Myna, I usually have high-quality images when I go to sleep or when I wake up. Mine pass very quickly too, but they are super clear. Mostly they are faces, but there are also drawings or photographs. They are very fast series of images. This happens to me in seasons, not always, for many years. I recognize no one, at least of this present life, though sometimes I think I have seen somebody from some PL, but the vast majority are totally unknown to me for now.
    This phenomenon is more common than we suppose, I looked for information long ago and in fact, there is a percentage of people to whom this happens, but I did not find any satisfactory explanation.
    I'm sorry I can not contribute anything more. I will follow this thread with interest.

6. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

The aircraft with RYA on it? Maybe Ryan Aircraft also known as Ryan Aeronautical. It became a part of Teledyne in 1969, and of Northrop Grumman when the latter company purchased Teledyne in 1999. Ryan Aircraft built "The Spirit of St. Louis" for Charles Lindbergh.

Myna and Mere Dreamer like this.
  7. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I had a similar type of vision once! It was of a red brick building with white framed windows, it appeared as a very small, but very clear image at the end of a bright tunnel during a regression. Unfortunately, as soon as I was consciously aware of it it vanished :rolleyes: The only other time I've seen the pulsing tunnel of lights was years ago (but without any vision in the centre), and again as soon as I was consciously aware of what I was experiencing it faded away. I would love to experience something like that again, but it seems that consciously wanting it to happen makes it much less likely to happen, but it's so hard to turn the brain off enough!

8. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

The tunnel with the vision at the end of it was, if I remember right, one of Dick Sutphen's guided PLR CDs. He may even have mentioned using the visualisation of a tunnel to see a PL but I can't remember exactly. It certainly wasn't just a visualisation I saw though, that tunnel and the building at the end of it were crystal clear and very 'real', almost as if I could have opened my eyes and still been able to see them, like it was in the optic nerve rather than just in my mind's eye vision. The plain light without any vision happened as I was falling asleep very soon after I started meditating regularly.

I've had some successful PLRs using guided CDs or just guiding myself, but not with very vivid clear imagery. Usually I experience PLs more as faint impressions, a bit like viewing them through a mist, although sometimes little details will stand out. Usually I see things as I would have seen them at the time 'through my own eyes', but very rarely I might see things from an external viewpoint, most often soon after a death scene, looking down.

9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

It might have been a modified F1388 Ryan Airplane, that might be why you can't find anything exactly like in your vision. Many aircraft from that era were modified for various reasons. Heck, modifying aircraft is still going on. The DC-10 firetankers are great example of this.

Just find the "base" aircraft. Ignore paint as well. Airplanes are like cars, they get repainted.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Myna and Mere Dreamer like this.
  10. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

"base" meaing base model... sorry, didn't mean to be confusing. I've had 3rd person views of what I was doing, but not like you've described it Myna.

11. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

It was like I was standing outside myself, watching what I was doing, while at the same time, being inside myself, doing what I was doing. Very strange.

12. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Possibly a trainer aircraft for WWII. Check out the Ryan ST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_ST

As for the rest of the questions, I think only you will be able to answer that. Yes, your asthma could be related to this past life.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  13. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Myna, I was intrigued by your mention of animation. I guess you are referring to Anime-style, not just what used to be 'Saturday Morning cartoons? Actually, Anime (Japanese animation) started in the early 20th century. That surprised me. It obviously has evolved since that time, as have its themes. So, if you think of the themes/images you saw...what were they like? They can be from earlier than you think.

14. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Also, I do have these 'sleep visions'. Most of the time they are close ups of faces or eyes, and sometimes they are grotesque, and sometimes vivid and normal-looking faces. I also have some clairaudience or random thoughts that are not connected to my day...that I can tell...unless it was my subconscious memory of radio or tv voices. Less often, I will see some kind of scene, but it is more or less static and I can't make much of it.

15. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Hi Myna,
    When the faces are grotesque, I would say they are more nightmarish, like they might have an evil grimace, hard eyes, kind of villainous. I can't remember if they were in color or more grayscale. The eyes (I think usually just one) are not too descript. They usually tend to be static/staring. My clairaudience/inner thoughts are subtle, not loud...and I would say more often, I think a thought in a male, but not distinct voice. I can also sometimes see a word, name or short phrase, this is more upon waking up, than falling asleep. One time, I remember an almost out-of-body transition, but instead of popping out of my body, I popped into my mind...hard to describe. Upon doing this, I started hearing a very high-pitched voice repeating 'idea' and I had the sensation of the sound spinning around me.

16. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

17. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Sounds very much like WWII Pacific theater of war. My late step-grandfather was in the US Navy during this time, in the Pacific.

Navy pilots took off from aircraft carriers, during WWII. This is when navel warfare shifted to fleets being based around the aircraft carriers. It was also the beginning of the end of the battleships.

Myna likes this.
  18. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Myna likes this.
  19. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Want my theory? Its POSSIBLE, that your past life was not as a naval aviator, but as a US Army Airforce pilot. Those men would have been landing in airstrips that were just carved out of jungle or newly captured. Air Force pilots would have probably seen some ground combat operations, as they landed or took off from those new airstrips. They would also have to live by the airstrip as well. Something else to keep in mind, back in WWII, the Air Force was a part of the US Army and not separated until later. I found that out while researching my own past life during WWII. Mine was in the European theater as a ball-turret gunner on a B-17 that was shot down on a bombing run over Nazi Germany in 1943.

20. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Naval aviator will work off of aircraft carriers, so they are ocean based. The Air Force is land based, so will work off of bases on land. In WWII , the US Air Force was not separate from the US Army. It was a part of the US Army. So my fellow fliers that were POWs in Germany were all listed as being US Army.

I've always had in interest in aircraft, and really love the WWII planes. I also love flying on a Boeing 747... favorite jet! I've also been pretty anti-war in this lifetime.

Myna likes this.