60secs rapid switching image memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Myna, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

POW = Prisoner of War

You're getting so much that I am doubtful its your son's past life, but more likely to be your own. Yes, it was a different time and your soul had a different body. War experiences in one life can be so devastating that it can lead to anti-war feelings in the next life. Plus, I think, conditions are ripe for another world war, and maybe we are reacting to that with a "not again" attitude. I don't know, but its good that you are trying to change and become a better person. Maybe that's the point of remembering.

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Black sand is from Volcanic activity. The big island of Hawaii has black sand beaches as well. There are a lot of islands in the pacific and would be hard to pin down a place. Its possible that more than one past life could be coming though or its your past life and your son's. He may have been a "buddy" in that life.

As for my late step-grandfather, He served on several ships, being a cook a one point. He moved on from that to joining a new division and became a "Frog Man." In WWII "frog men" were underwater demolition experts. They set and disarmed mines as well as swimming up to enemy ship with an underwater charge. Frog Men were the precursors to the Navy Seals. He never mentioned being a fan of any form of animation, so I can't help you there.

HA- VMF is fighter squadron of the US Marine Corp that was activated and fought during WWII. VMF222, from your photo fought at the Midway Atoll, Philippines campaign and Battle of Okinawa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VMF-222

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

More than one past life, I would guess. Or maybe linking in to your son's. I hope you are keeping a journal of sorts. That can help with sorting things. I suspected the WWII era due to the type of airplanes.

As for a volcano... black sand beaches indicate the presence of a volcano, not that it was active recently.

"I checked autumn in US is september-december. Normally, it rains in autumn, but which place in us is always sunny?"

California, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Parts of Texas. None of those is sunny all the time. In Calif. the rainy season is from Dec. - March.

There were units of Japanese Americans. Some were translators, for the Pacific war, others fought in Europe.

If you are interested, I posted about two past lives here:

http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/bits-of-another-past-life.4029/

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Myna likes this.
  4. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

You're getting a lot. It might be time to try to shut it down for a while, so you can process what you have already.

5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

or your getting info from multiple past lives..

6. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

HI Myna,

You're getting a lot of images, that are coming all at once. You've referenced the Akashic records, have you looked into the universe as holographic? That and before bed or meditation ask one specific question. Something like..."What do the planes mean to me..." or "Why am I....." Be specific and try to ask something that is meaningful for you personally.. Then focus on your heart center and quiet your mind. Perhaps the visions will become clearer through the heart.