9/11 Baby - baby_rn

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by baby rn, Sep 30, 2007.

1. dynasty

dynasty Registered

Hello, I found this post because I was googling. I have a suspiction concerning my son, who was born in 2007. Like I say it's just a suspiction, but I think he may have been a policeman who died on 9/11, or even in the aftermath of it. If anybody is interested in this story and could eventually confirm or deny if it's possible, I'll gladly share.

To baby_rn: I also tried to Google a little with the information you posted here. I came up with Captain Patrick 'Paddy' J. Brown from Ladder 3. He most likely died in the North Tower. Reading about him, it seems like his life ws all about being a firefighter, and he was also a rescuer for a while.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Start keeping a journal and write everything down. You can ask him open ended questions when he is in "the zone". Bedtime, bath time, riding in a car, etc. Maybe ask him to draw some pictures. There are some amazing stories here.

3. dynasty

dynasty Registered

Thank you, I will:) and I will be back to this thread:)

4. Orion Healing

Orion Healing Registered

What a wonderful forum and topic to be discussing. Thank you Baby rn for sharing this information with us. I have been in awe and delighted to read this. I am still intrigued and would love to read more if you have anything more to share now that your son is older.

I am also keen (as I am sure most people are) to know more about Dynasty's experiences with her son as well as any others. Has this been started in another thread now?

Have any of you seen Heaven is for real? It's about a boy who remembers what it was like before he was reborn and the family's experience with coming to terms with what he was telling them. It's really heart warming and may seem familiar to Baby rn and anyone else -

I know that it's been eluded to but no one actually said the key words for Baby rn or others to read Journey of Souls by Michael Newton - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/104979.Journey_of_Souls. I thought I would post the link to the info as not everyone has heard of these amazing books. It was actually through their Facebook page that I found out about this thread!

I look forward to reading more about these experiences!!

Warmest regards x

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Case 3 for reference

6. robinnr

robinnr New Member

I know this post thread is old and I'm a little late to the game. I don't know if baby_rn reads the posts still. I was really moved by everything she wrote and all the actions of her little boy. I have two little boys, both babies, who make me wonder about past lives every day.
    I know you all did your own sleuthing, but did you ever come up with the name Kevin Pfeifer, a lieutenant from Engine 33? If you look up his obit it reflects a lot of the details that baby_rn mentions in her posts.