9/11 Baby - baby_rn

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by baby rn, Sep 30, 2007.

1. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I missed this thread . I will go back and read if time.

If you are in the bardo{ the state between lives}/ heaven you meet with people you feel very close to. Maybe he has the desire to return to the bardo to be reunited with someone. But of course he does not want to die..

I had a similar experience. I did have a memory of what death is like... it was a fast feeling being in the tunnel. Remembering the wonderful peace at the end though prevented me from fearing the rushy feeling.

If he is very intent on remembering --ie it is important to his soul growth to find out answers about some person who he met in the bardo , then there must be some way of helping him answer these questions. In my story it was my twin sister who I needed to make peace with.

I think I need to write my story out more in full to refer to. Sorry but no time till next year.

You could ask him if he has a friend in heaven who he would like to see?? Then get him talking about this person and see what evolves.. I noticed he talked about people being good and bad.. You could ask if he does say he knows someone in heaven there , if this person is good or bad..

In my case , all of my ideas about what is good and bad were all mixed up, because I was so afraid of the bad.. I could not trust. I just needed to find out exactly what it was I really felt about my twin sister... to finally see she does love me..

I will think some more about this and get back to you..

soulfreindly

soulfreindly

2. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hi baby_rn,

It’s nice to see you again :)

I agree with Karoliina – I think the best course of action is to reassure him that this is a new life and he is going to live in this body for a very long time with his family.

When he says “he hates the "fast part" of getting there” – it sounds like he is speaking about the actual “death” – and that makes sense to me given the violent nature of his last death. For some souls, experiencing a traumatic death leaves them momentarily a little disoriented.

I would perhaps get him to draw what he sees – make it fun for him. Ask him what the nice things are about heaven and focus on the positives. That might alleviate some of his anxiety.

Aili

3. baby rn

baby rn New Member

its been a while...has anyone revisited the PLM of their children after you think it has already passed?My son is heading back that way...it has been 2 years and all of a sudden its resurfacing...any ideas?

4. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

One thing I recommend is to make sure there are no new stressors in the day. THere is an overlap with present and past life experiences and both need to be adressed. Changes in environment, health etc may need to be talked about. Health issues can be slight to begin with and it may have been that you did not really notice these subtle changes .

Myself a long standing health problem since chldhood made me alot more sensitive to past life blocks. I suffer from the ills of todays society of increased chemicals and these things are still not well diagnosed. It is normal to have things blocked in our body due to past life trauma , but we do deserve our health and a gentle unstressful life so we can work these things out in a relaxed time line.

soulfreindly

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi baby_rn,

Yes - things can surface when there is a need; a need can include something that is not fully resolved or addressed. Also, triggers and current events can bring what you thought was done and over - to the surface.

I am not clear on what you mean by "any ideas?" What exactly can we help you with?

I hope all is well.

6. Frerotte

Frerotte Senior Registered

If you could provide some details about how he is headed back that way I am sure that there are many folks on here who can share their experiences and thoughts.

Something might need resolved/talked thru. He might need reassurance.

You have an intelligent son and you are an insightful mother - I am sure you will figure out what is going on soon.

7. Tulip

Tulip New Member

I think I read in a past post that he said his name was Nick...

There were two fire fighters named Nicholas:

Chiofalo Nicholas: Firefighter, FDNY - Engine 235: Missing

Rossomando Nicholas: Firefighter, FDNY - Rescue 5: Missing

8. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

I've been reading through this thread again tonight. I wonder if baby_rn is still on the forum and how her little boy is doing. I also wonder how her daughter is doing and if there's been any more information about those two having been together in the past.

9. curious79

curious79 New Member

Baby Rn..

The most fascinating post I have read. I am new to this forum, and reincarnation interests me although I have zero experience. However, I read on it often. When you mentioned your son said he chose your belly to be in..I thought that was interesting. But I believe he chose you to be his Mother because of your fear of fire. You mentioned you had childhood dreams of it, and although he is young and not aware of it yet, he knew before he was born. You also said he loves to care for people. I think because he wants to protect you. You appear to be an amazing Mom with an incredible, gifted young boy. Please keep us posted. This is the most amazing story I have heard yet. His details are unbeliveable!

10. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

Welcome to the Forum, Curious79!

Nice post - thank you! :thumbsup:

I look forward to hearing more about what brought you here... :) Feel free to browse and read through the Forum - and start your own thread when you feel ready for it! ;)

11. baby rn

baby rn New Member

I have still been around...thanks for your interest...there are still things here and there my son talks about firfighting not as much as he used too...but the other night he "decorated " (he calls it that) his room with all of his knight things(sword, chainmeil hats shields etc.) and set up a battle with his knights on a tall box standing in the middle of his room. he said mom do you want to see my room? I went to look(have to say looked pretty cool;) Then he said" I set these up because they are the ones in front for me right now. remember last year they were in front too?" I asked what in front meant and he said the ones that are first out right now."

He has been into knights and swords for a long time...he poses in different stances in the mirror and his favorite place is the knight show! Anyway any thought on what in front means...just trying to figure if its another past life or something or just an interest?

12. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Baby_rn, it's good to hear from you. :)

Aren't "in front" and "first out" some kind of military terms? I'm sorry if I'm wrong or pointing out the obvious. Sometimes it's hard to tell, because English isn't my mother tongue. :eek:

Karoliina

13. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

I took that to mean these were showing the memories that he sees "in front" right now, the ones at the top of his memory. But I think I'm putting an adult meaning to it.

14. baby rn

baby rn New Member

thats what i was thinking alaskan laughter.... he has been obsessed with george washington lately...he is in kindergarten so i dont know what is covered in school...but he found a large feather and told me george wash dips it in paint to write,... also we were driving down a steet lined with american flags... and he asked why they were there and what holiday it was... I said i dont know which i didn't because it was at the end of october,.... he said "maybe it is because george washinton died and he came back so everyone has flags out for him..." i asked about what he meant by that and he said" he died but hes here now and everyone loves it". any one else have this matter of fact info come out of the blue while driving in the car? I'm just going with it but I dont know where this comes from...he is just an "old soul" without any better explaination...right now there are american flags"decorated" all over his fire fighter gear in his room which he refuses to move or change...sounds weird but he is a regular kid right now with a very irregular "comfortable" bedroom for him.

15. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

baby rn -- Maybe it's a psychic insight. :)

When my oldest was a toddler, he asked from the back of the car, "Why is is the moon red?" It was still afternoon, but there was a full moon visible, though it certainly wasn't red. But a few hours later I found to my surprise there was a lunar eclipse and the moon did in fact turn red, though I think that was after my son's bedtime and he didn't see it.

I sure hope Washington comes back. We need him here in the US! :thumbsup:

16. baby rn

baby rn New Member

just a little update... We were in New York City recently...my son had never been there( in this life)...was afraid to bring him but had to cause there was a death in the family...anyway we were driving across the george washington bridge and he says" mom have I been here before? I think I recognize this place...no...no.. i do recognize this place... i said "no you've never been here..." he said "yes i have... where are the buildings the bad men knocked down?" I said not here anymore...they were knocked down...he said his head hurt... we were there two days and by the afternoon of the second day he kept complaining of a headache (which he has never complained of it ever before) He had to spend the afternoon and night in the hotel with my husband because his head hurt so bad ...he is now six and doesn't talk too much about things anymore but apparently still remembers...interestingly enough when we walked out of the hotel front door and down the nyc street the third door we came to was a nyfd museum store or something like that...he wanted to go in and look around...we spent a while in there but the only thing he wanted was a little firefighter 9/11 pin which he didn't know that is what it said on it...but insisted on putting it on the left side of his shirt...also picked a irish firefighter badge...

17. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Baby rn!

I had only just joined this Forum when you last posted in November of '09. However, I've read all your posts from the beginning, and have been captivated by your son's story. Your detailed coverage of his progress is very very much appreciated -- especially by myself. As a new person on this Forum I should tell you that many more new members will come aboard as long as this Forum exists; and they will find your journals to be a most interesting and validating read.

I think that everyone here is hoping that you will continue posting, even if your son begins to forget. So many parents have come and gone without us knowing whatever happened to their children. Even if your son never speaks again about his memories, you might observe an unusual behavior, which can add so much to the overall picture. And, maybe, someone will come along and ask you a question, that could open another door.

Thank you very much for keeping us in the loop!

-Nightrain

18. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

Baby rn, your son's story is fascinating. Thank you for the update. :thumbsup:

19. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for the update baby rn :thumbsup:

I hope your son's head got better and that he hasn't had any problems with headaches since!

20. Carol

Carol Author

Hi Baby rn,

Thanks for posting the update. It's so interesting that your son remembered NYC and remarked on the WTC buildings. Apparently, he still remembers.

Does he still have a headache? I wonder if the headache coming when it did has anything to do with some unresolved feelings about his death. I think it probably wasn't a coincidence that he had the physical symptoms when you arrived in NY.

Does he wear his pin and badge? That is also interesting. Maybe those items will help him in some way.

Please let us know if more comes up as a result of this trip.

Carol