9/11 Baby - baby_rn

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by baby rn, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi baby rn,

If you think the picture of his room is relevent to the discussion, then we would love to see it :)

I can help you to post it on here, I'll send you a PM :)

2. Carol

Carol Author

I completely understand why you don't want to share a photo of your son. If you would like to share some of his firefighting decorations, we would love to see them.

I think that the important thing for your son is that your husband is open to whatever is happening with your son--whether he can classify it as something familiar, or not.

For anyone who hasn't experienced this with your own child, it can definitely be quite shocking, and make you feel as if the earth is moving underneath you. It really does shake you to the core. I found it quite shocking when my son and daughter first spoke of their memories, even after I believed in reincarnation, and had my own memories. So I can imagine how your husband feels. It doesn't matter if he believes it or not, as long as he's supportive.

You've done a fantastic job of supporting your son and allowing him to express what he needs to in order to come to terms with his memory. I hope that someday, when your son is much older, you can share this with him.

Thanks for allowing us to be part of this process.

3. JATS

JATS New Member

Hi Baby_RN,

I lost a family member in a terrible tragedy. Like your son, I still question why "Bad Guys", with or without families, do the things they do.

You have been given a son with extraordinary glimpses on how life evolves. He obviously likes to teach since he asks you what you'd like to learn, plus the fact that his existence is a life lesson for all who come in contact with his story.

Have you thought about writing the fire station with the details of the man that died on 9/11, withholding the name of the fireman (and your name)? You could give an email address where the family of the lost fireman that fits your description and details could reach you should they choose to do so.

It's unobtrusive. They'll either write you or they won't. But at least they'll have the opportunity to make that choice. If they choose to contact you, imagine the healing that could take place for your son and for them.

I understand your fear of upsetting the apple cart and your desire to respect the family who lost someone on such a tragic day. Having been raised in a very fundamental Christian home where the very idea of reincarnation is sacrilegious and sinful, I say this from experience, sometimes when something brutal and cruel happens, your heart and mind expand looking for answers.

And you've been handed some rare answers. Thank you for sharing them with us. I personally hope one day that the family who lost this wonderful fireman is open and able to learn what your son is already teaching the rest of us.

4. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi JATS! And a warm welcome to the Forum. I was very sorry to read of your loss, and sincerely hope that you'll gain insight and hope by reading these many cases indicative of reincarnation. If Baby_RN misses your post for any reason, let us thank you for your very kind and thoughtful words. We very much look forward to reading a thread about you and your thoughts about reincarnation.

-Nightrain

5. baby rn

baby rn New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss...it is a very interesting idea you have about leaving it up to the family to contact me...the thing is I'm not sure who he actually was ...I guess I could just write the facts I have...and leave it up to them. There are also many,many catholic firefighters who do not believe in any of this. I don't want to throw other people's worlds off balance like I did with my husband and it is his own child! Just not sure I want to possibly dredge up very raw feelings in these awesome firefighters that have already suffered so much you know? I appreciate your great suggestions but am afraid it my confuse family and friends rather than help...i don't know if I would want to know or not if it was me...any ideas?

6. TLD

TLD New Member

I am from the NYC area and have friends who lost loved ones that day. I don't think the grieving process for 9/11 is similar to other deaths...to me at least it seems larger and more painful, like these families can't move forward. If I thought your son was the reincarnation of Rob I would frankly beg you to het in touch with my friends. I wonder what Carol would think. Have you read that book about the boy who was a WW II pilot? I know they contacted his previous family and the boys father in this life was also very sceptical, so perhaps it would give you insight. Best of luck.

7. baby rn

baby rn New Member

Thank you for the insight...It's good to know there are people willing to except this and use it to heal. I couldn't want anything more than to help a grieving family...problem being I'm not 100 percent sure who he was and if I throw the facts out there to this fire station it could possibly match most of the guys there..There have been some very specific things he has said to me which have not been posted but nothing is pointing me to one specific person by name...I'm not sure he wants me to know to be honest...maybe this is where i'm supposed to stop? Don't know!When his information stops ,I always think ,ok this is it... this is where it ends...then more info comes so I don't know...I have read about james and it is an amazing story and very similar to my son's dad...but my husband doesn't want to research or ask any questions to get more info from my son cause it just rocks his world to be honest. He accepts it but, will not and can't investigate any further for his own reasons i guess. My son decorated for memorial day for the family today before we woke up and we have american flags all over our house...it was his surprise to us this morning...he said ,"this is for everyone who fights to keep us safe...mommys' ,daddys',grandmas,grandpas,soldiers,snipers ,navy,angels and god"...

8. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hello Everyone,

baby rn sent the attached photo of some of her son's special things to Carol, as she suggested above, and she has given us permission to post on the forum.Thank you very much, baby rn! I appreciate your willingness to share your son's story with us - it's fascinating.Aili 911baby helmets (med size).jpg

/monthly_2010_06/57c5f18093dda_911babyhelmets(medsize).jpg.5f6dc2977b28a42622a2851ec3567e95.jpg

9. Hannah

Hannah New Member

I had a second cousin who died in 9/11. He was a firefighter - and he was Irish-Catholic. I noticed the green hat in the photo. Was your son's firefighter of Irish descent? Has he given you any info about his name or which fire department he worked for?

10. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hannah, if you read through this thread from the beginning, you'll find all the information Baby_rn has shared with us. :)

Karoliina

11. Florence

Florence Senior Registered

I brought this back up so that any new members who have not seen it...could read about this little boy. It is a fascinating story he tells his mother.....

12. baby rn

baby rn New Member

Thanks for your continued interest in my son's story...he is now just turned seven and I'm not sure he remembers what he has told me when he was younger...he knows a lot about fires and skyscraper and escape routes but he says he doesn't know how. So he does remember information but has no idea how. He now draws a lot and there is always a picture of new york city. I ask him why he decided to draw about nyc and he says he knows I like them and that he thinks about it a lot. Interesting thing is there is always the empire state building and another smaller building and always a person in an elevator in the middle of the building...don't know if that really means anything but every picture he draws has those two things with different scenery or cars around them. We also have a friend thats a firefighter that talked to my son the day before 9/11 this year and said there were a lot of brave firefighters that day(no other details )...my son said" I know and I Don't want to talk about it! Just lower your flags for respect!" so he may remember more than he shares now I'm not sure. He has a lot of information in his head about different things like the civil war and weapons and I have no idea where this comes from either...very detailed and when I ask him where he learned it he just says..." I just know it.."

13. Carol

Carol Author

Babyrn,

Thanks for the update.

Your son is at the age at which these memories start fading and may seem more like a dream to him. It seems that he has retained some of the knowledge from those lives, and his remark that he "just knows these things" is something I've heard from other kids who had memories too. This information may stay with him for the rest of his life--on some level, but not be as conscious as it was when he was younger.

I wonder what the drawings are about...

Please keep us posted and let us know if anything more comes up.

Thanks for letting us share in your remarkable experience.

14. baby rn

baby rn New Member

Carol- thank you for all your help and providing a safe place to discuss this...I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! Yes, the drawings are of interest to me too...he has given me at least ten...All contain empire state building and building with person in elevator...floors labeled up to 14 always too...he just always draws them and gives them specifically to me because he knows i like them he says...but he will also stare out the window before he draws things and then will draw" what he just studied" he says after staring into space for a while. Don't understand it but it is always a picture from history...He is now a "typical" seven year old except for the comments he has sometimes...interesting too...he gets along with kids much older than him and also looks much bigger and older than kids his age. He just turned seven and is in first grade but is the size of the fourth graders or bigger...and in the context of history knows more than me!

15. agear

agear New Member

thank u for sharing your story

I stumbled upon this site by accident while searching for things relating to kids and the paranormal. I listened to a radio show with Carol and she talked about your story. I felt compelled to check it out and was immediately fascinated by it. I started reading your posts and just had to keep reading until your last post. I have never heard of this happening before and honestly was never drawn to past life stuff before this time. Your story about your son has just changed my whole outlook on the subject and now I wish to study it. I wanted to tell you that your story just touched me even though I have never experienced it. I really don't know why it touched me so. Maybe I was meant to discover this info for a reason but only time will tell. Thank you so much for sharing it and posting updates. It is just fascinating. I think your son in his own way has touched a lot of people deeply in a profound way. I hope to hear of any new updates that come up relating to his experience. Too bad your husband can not share in this joy that your son has brought us all on this forum. I pray that he becomes more open to the unknown.

april

:thumbsup:

#G^H

16. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

baby rn:

I find your story of your Son very fascinating, I only joined the Forum back in 2010, but I have read all of your posts relating to him, and as a retired Fire Department person of 32 years, I can certainly relate to his many memories and his understanding of equipment, procedures and techniques.

His memories ring true to me and make me believe that he is genuinely recalling memories based in a past life as a former firefighter!

17. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Baby rn, despite there currently being no means of proving the such, we can base ourselves on testimonials such as your son's and so many others to assure us, without any shadow of a doubt, that there is much more to life than just the one physical existence.

How each "Individual Consciousness" can sustain its individuality and be eternal and live many lives will apparently still remain a mystery to science for quite some time, but this in no way can be held as argumentation against the reality of evidences such as your son has provided us, in which we can perceive that even after such tragic events as the one of 9/11, physical death is nothing but a mere transition, and that there is infinitely more to life than just the shallow and narrow understanding that some seem to wish to make of it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your son's story with all of us.

Charles

18. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome, agear !

Babyrn's story really is fascinating, and we are glad you want to study more on reincarnation. A good start would be Carol's books. Did you read them already? The first chapter of Children's past lives is available here.

We are looking forward to read your experiences and questions that you want to share. This forum holds a lot of information regarding reincarnation. I hope you enjoy being a part of our community.

Eevee

19. baby rn

baby rn New Member

Thanks for the interest in my son's story...it has made me see the world in a different light! This may not have to do with past lives but kinda out there comment my son made the other day. I was driving him, my daughter and a friend home from school and the y were playing in the back seat. Somehow, my daughter said "i'm dead" to her friend and pretended to play dead and her friend was pretending to try to help her(just silly kid game)...my son got upset at my daughter and said "you are not dead ....you don't even know what dead people look like. I do...I have seen a lot of them in my lifetime and it definitely doesn't look like that!...I just turned around and looked at him and he said,"What? I have!" then he changed the subject and the game...Anyone have any thought on this...It was the same kind of serious voice and that is why I noticed it...

20. Carol

Carol Author

Babyrn,

I think your son was just making a literal statement. He knew what dead bodies looked like. After everything that he has said, and appears to remember, this comment makes sense.

We are so glad that you've been able to share these profound moments with us. As you can see, your contributions have affected all of us.

Thanks again.