9/11 Baby - baby_rn

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by baby rn, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Shine

Shine Registered

makes sense!

I had to go back and check your first post to make sure your son's story was the one I thought it was! I was confused that you didn't seem to understand why he said this - As a fireman in that situation he would have seen a lot of dead people I would have thought (especially that day), very traumatic and not surprising it has stuck with him. It makes perfect sense to me that his sister's seemingly flippant remark would trigger his memory.

2. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

BabyRN:

More and more, I am amazed at your Son, and in spite of the horror he endured in a Past Life (PL), he sounds like a well adjusted, intelligent young man who is handling the PL trauma well!

His remark about seeing dead bodies makes perfect sense to me too.

I can only begin to even imagine the events on that day, being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of dead and dying people, and feeling powerless to really do anything for them!

3. baby rn

baby rn Registered

I guess I didn't put it in the right context...Yes... it does make sense but I think it took me off guard because he has not talked about it for a while and never information like that without a reference to some kind of firefighting fact. I don't know.. I guess it came out in a different way than it used too. Sorry...now I read it again, (its sounds kind of silly the way I wrote it) I do know where it came from but it is the first time he made a comment like that with out first starting to talk about something with firefighters...so different for me...

4. Carol

Carol Author

You bring up a good point about being caught off guard when your son made that comment. I think that no matter how much a child may talk about a past life, when they make these remarks, it's still a little shocking and unexpected. Thanks for pointing that out.

5. LaJollaGirl101

LaJollaGirl101 Registered

Baby M

I have always been interested in reincarnation. Baby M your story caught my attention. After reading a few of your facts I did a little research on some possibilities. As for your number 343...that's how many firefighters were killed on September 11th

I also found this man Durrell V Pearsall, 34 - Rescue 4 here is a link to read about him. Durrell would make visits to Ireland. He had received 2 medals for heroism and so on. I would love to help you figure this all out. This is all fascinating to me =) Reincarnation is real. I like to think of us as hermit crabs. Our bodies are our shell and when we outlive, outgrow or break our shell we move to a new, bigger and better shell.

http://longisland.newsday.com/911-anniversary/victims/Durrell-PearsallJr

6. Josie

Josie Registered

Reincarnation question, My son was born 9/12/01

I too am looking on line for information about reincarnation. It makes me nervous to talk about this, but as we approach the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I would love to get opinions on whether people think my son could possibly be reincarnated from someone who lost their life in the twin towers. I don't know if it means anything, but my son was born on 9/12/01 at 1:50pm. His birth was traumatic. He was a placenta abruption and he was not breathing when he was taken by emergency c-section. When he was 15 months old, he woke up one night hysterical crying (this was very out of character, his nickname was mellowman). He was pointing and screaming, "Fireman, fireman, fireman." I kept asking him where the fireman was and he just kept pointing in his room. After that, whenever he lost a toy, he would say, "I bet the fireman took it." When he was two, he told me that he died. He would keep repeating, "Mommy, i went whoaaaa (as if he was falling) and I died." He would tell everyone he talked to. I finally asked him what it meant to die (since he was just two and we never discussed death with him, he was too young to play video games, etc.) Anyways, when I asked him what it meant to die, he just stared at me and said, " I don't know but I know I died." Then when he was five years old, he fell asleep on our couch one afternoon. When he woke up, he told me that he fell out of a tower. I asked him if that was what he just dreamt about and he said, "No, it wasn't a dream. A long time ago, I fell out of a tower." I explained to him that he was just sleeping and therefore I thought maybe he just had a dream about falling out of a tower. Again, he said it happened a long time ago. He referred back to the tower another time when we were in an attorney's office and he saw a picture of a castle with a tower (it was not a picture of the twin towers). He said, "Mommy, that looks like the tower that I fell out of." When I asked if it was the same tower in his dream, he got very angry and yelled back, "Mommy, I told you it wasn't a dream, It happened a long time ago!!" We call my son an old soul, because he truly is wise beyond his years. There was another time that he was riding his bike in our driveway and he came inside and announced that he had just seen God. He was very matter of fact about it. He told me that he saw God in the puddle in our driveway. When I asked him how he knew it was God, again, he just looked at me very matter fact and said, "I just know it was God." My son will be ten years old on Monday. He is a beautiful gift. There is a part of me that wonders if he could possibly be from 9/11. Could someone else's life have ended as his began? I have never read anything about reincarnation, but I wanted to share my story with you. Again, I would love feedback. Thanks so much.

7. hydrolad

A Past Life cut short.

The incidents that you describe taken individually “might” indicate a Past Life (PL), but taken together as sum total, IMHO, I am convinced of a PL based on the quantity AND quality of the stated incidents.

It is common knowledge amongst most believers of Reincarnation, that very traumatic deaths possibly cause a rapid re-birth in subsequent lives.

The rapid return to a body was probably the result of a very traumatic death where he tried to help people, but was prevented from doing so.

Imagine the emotions present as the rescuer becomes a victim too, emotions of helplessness, anger, sadness, fright, to name just a few.

Any one of these emotions could have set the stage for returning quickly to a physical body.

It is possible that these memories your Son was having as a younger child have already started to fade and he will continue to grow up a well balanced young man.

Best wishes to you and your Son!

8. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

Wow, Josie, that's an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us! (As an aside, I wonder if your son ever seems traumatized by being exposed to a barrage of 9-11 imagery such as what's coming from the mainstream news this anniversary ...)

9. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

My thoughts are with your son today BabyRN. I wonder if any of the coverage of the tenth anniversary brings back memories for him?

His story is fascinating to read.

10. Josie

Josie Registered

Hydrolad,

Thank you so much for your response and good wishes. I am very happy I found this site and very eager to learn more about reincarnation.

Jody,

Thanks for your response. My son is just starting to ask questions about 9/11 as I have not exposed him to too much imagery. He is now in 5th grade and has learned more about it in school. I am waiting to see if it triggers any questions or comments. He just told me that he feels bad that the world was so sad when he was born. I explained that it was a sad time but his birth brought us great joy.

Baby RN,

Your story is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

11. IrisG.

IrisG. Registered

Josie, I hope you do not mind me asking something out of curiosity: Your son was born on 12th september, 2001, just one day after the incident. You had been pregnant for more or less nine months...I have a child myself and I felt the bond betweeen us from the beginning of my pregnancy, as you probably experienced as well. How do you make sense of this? Do you consider the fetus as not having a soul? Or do you think he had a "different" soul and then might have been "kicked out" by the soul of the newly deceased fireman`s soul? I know there are a lot of experiences where the interval is much less then nine months but I am curious how the people involved make sense of it...

12. Josie

Josie Registered

Hi Iris,

You have asked some great questions and I would love to hear some responses from the experts. You raise an interesting question, was the soul created at conception? If so, how can my son be from 9/11?

If he is, I don't necessarily know if he is a deceased fireman. When he was 15 months, he feared "the fireman." Then when he was five, he said he fell out of a tower. One other thing I forgot to mention, if we make a fire in our family room fireplace, he does not like it at all. I explain that it is fun to sit together as a family, with a fire going and watch football. He asks me to go in another room with him, because "the fire hurts." He says it hurts his face. I forgot to write about that in my original post.

13. pixarfan

pixarfan Member

Josie,

Just conjecture here, but I'm wondering if he was scared of "the fireman" because that was the last thing he saw before he died (as the fireman was trying to save him- and many, like baby_rn's son, regret not being able to do so). Maybe the fire was hurting him so badly that he felt he had no choice but to jump.

As for when souls enter the body- according to Michael Newton, anyway, it's up to the soul whether to enter anywhere from 3-4 months (any earlier than that is rare, but can happen) up to right before birth.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  14. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Have you considered that it might be a Medieval (or however old the castle was that he saw) life that he was remembering? Fireman, to a 15 month old, could mean: fire + man. In other words . . . man on fire.

15. Diana

Diana Registered

baby rn

When my son was three he had a speech impediment making him very difficult to understand. One day he came to me and demanded my attention. He insistead that I kneel down in front of him as he grabbed my hand. In the clearest voice he began to tell me how important it was for me to pay attention to what he was saying. He begain to tell me, "Mama I chose you and daddy to be my parents. I circled around watching you. I chose you because you were such nice people. I love you mama!"

I'm sharing this with you because you mentioned your son asking you "did you know when you die you pick a belly and go back into it?"

I wish you the best with your soons past life recollection.

16. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Diana! And a warm welcome to the Forum!

The incident with your son is what keeps us nailed to our computer screens in hopes of hearing more. Your post deserves its own thread, and we hope to hear more from you—not only regarding your son, but about what you are learning from the experience.

Also, I would encourage you to choose a user name that would give you more anonymity. If you do wish to make a change, please let one of the Administrators or Moderators know, OK? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes!

17. Diana

Diana Registered

Thank you Nightrain!

Should I delete the post to this thread?

18. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

No need, Diana. I'm sure Baby rn will appreciate reading your post in her thread, anyway!

19. HUMMINGBIRD1113

HUMMINGBIRD1113 Registered

the number 343...re:9/11

Hi baby rn, I was reading another 9/11 case and the numbers 343 came up. It was posted by Stars3, who has written you before so maybe he didn't put this together, but this is what he posted on someone else's 9/11 story...

So baby rn I am wondering if this is the number of fire fighters that we lost on 9/11...Maybe you could contact Stars3 and see if this is true. It might make sense why this number resonates with your son. Just a thought, but it sure stood out to me when I read it on the other 9/11 story. Hope it helps!

Stars3, if you are reading this could you clarify this for us? Thank you.

20. hydrolad

I retired from a local FD due to illness after 32 years of service and yes, 343 is the number of FDNY personnel that lost their lives on 9-11.

I was in the Comm Center when it first started and they had the TV on the news channel, at first, when the first plane hit the building, I figured it was a mechanical problem or pilot error.

When the second plane hit, I knew something was up, then the planes went down in Pennsylvania and at the Pentagon and it got even worse, the uncertainty of whether it would get worse than it already was.

The Coast Guard Reserve was holding training classes in the building and I pulled the ranking officer aside and said I have something to show you, I took him into another room and showed him a TV, in no time, his group had cancelled training and exited the premises.

Our department had a man who lost a blood Brother in 9-11, he worked for FDNY, I say blood because in the Fire Service, we are ALL Brothers, we are like swords tempered in the fire, to be made stronger to face even more dangers.

The Fire Services is like a family, you spend 24 hours every 3rd day with them, it makes for a bond that grows with time, sorry for the long post, I get rather long winded when I remember 9-11.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012