9/11 - Child in England remembers being an American firefighter

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by ukmom, Oct 26, 2006.

1. littlebug

littlebug Registered

wow!

That gives me the shivers...

Not the creepy kind!

The kind I get when there's a message being sent. :D

Beth

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Ukmom, are you still around? I would love to hear an update. If not - I thought this case might be of interest to newer members.

3. indigobutterfly

indigobutterfly Registered

Wow! I hope UKmom comes back to update us! I loved reading this! I can't wait to read more posts!! I need to head to bed, but this board is so well moderated and put together. I can't wait to read more!

Blessings~

Keani

4. Equestrienne7

Equestrienne7 Occasional visitor

I know this thread has been going on for a while but I had to submit this comment. I have occasionally read this board but when I saw this I had to join so I could post. The statement was in the original message:

During role playing with his sisters he has talked lots about "pater/pata" is this an american term/name?

As a resident of New Jersey, I know there is a town in northern NJ called Paterson. While the suggestions that this term referred to a priest have merit, I think the town name may also be a possibility. Manhattan is expensive real estate, more expensive than someone on a firefighter's salary might afford, so it's likely the man did not live there. Paterson, NJ is close enough to be within commuting distance to NY, about 40 minutes according to google maps. Or he may have belonged to the Paterson, NJ firehouse and they may have been on the scene.

UKMom - if you're still reading these you might want to say something about Paterson casually and see if your son reacts.

Here is the link to the WEST Paterson volunteer fire company - the Paterson fire company does not have it's own website, however on this one they have photos of their equipment - you might let him look at some of the trucks and see if he connects with them.

5. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

An interesting thread...I wonder if UKmom is still around and how her little boy is doing.

6. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

ukmom's thread is an interesting read for newer members!

7. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Case 1 - I'm bringing them to the top. So I can link them.