9/11- I think I have a 9/11 baby

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by kristajohns, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Krista - I did a quick search for you; there were five men by the name of Nicholas that died in the World Trade Center attacks. The list was small in print - this was all I could find. I hope you find it helpful.

• Nicholas A. Bogdan, 34, Browns Mills, N.J.*
    • Nicholas W. Brandemarti, 21, Mantua, N.J.*
    • Nicholas P. Chiofalo, 39, Selden, N.Y.*
    • Nicholas John, 42, New York, N.Y.*

The last one Nicholas G. Massa, 65, New York, N.Y. -was the senior vice president, of the Aon Corp. You said he stated

2. littlebug

littlebug Registered

My heart goes out to your little boy. I used to wish that my kids would remember a PL. Now that I know most children's PL memories are related to a traumatic death, I hope they don't.

With a first name and a clear connection to 9/11, you have quite a lot to go on should you decide to they and identify the previous personality. I found a 9/11 victims list website (with photos of each victim) and there are several Nicholases there. I would definitely seek an expert opinion before showing him pictures of the deceased, as it sounds like he's really flooded with memories right now and I do not know whether or not this would be helpful to his healing process.

I know that you are inundated with reading material right now, but may I suggest one more book, especially for your husband: Life Before Life by Dr. Jim Tucker. He is a professor at the University of Virginia, and his book presents the evidence for reincarnation in a very rational, scientific manner.

Best regards,

Beth

3. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hi Krista,

Thank you for sharing your son’s story with us. I’ve been reading along with interest – and I also decided to do a little googling based on Deborah’s research and your son’s comment:

It could be absolutely nothing at all – but I thought it was worth mentioning there was a gentleman by the name of Ming-Hao Liu who lost his life in the WTC attacks as well. He was a 41 year old engineer from Livingston, N.J. who worked for Washington Group International.

Deborah and others have already given you great advice, but I just want to take the time to say I appreciate you sharing your story. I can understand that it feels a bit overwhelming - but everything will be okay. What your little boy is experiencing is perfectly natural. ;) He's a very lucky little boy to have such an understanding mom.

Definitely read Carol's books - and don't hesitate to ask questions. We're all here to help.

Best of luck,

Ailish

4. rabrog

rabrog Registered

Hi, Krista,

what your son is relaying is amazing. He's telling you things he can't possibly know in this life.

Try not to be sad for what happened to him on 9/11. He's here now, he's talking about it to help himself heal. Try to be glad that he came to you, that he's talking about it and you can love him fully and unconditionally now. He's not going to hurt himself or anyone else and at some point, he will forget most if not all of this, for what it's worth.

Keep reading, keep listening and know that everything that's happening is for a reason and it's okay.

Jenn

5. vicky

vicky Senior Member

HI Krista,

I also wanted to mention that my son had very emotional memories of his past life mother dying in a car accident. He also missed his past life family and just could not understand how he got here.

I think it was important for me not to underestimate the child's confusion in regards to where they are now and how they got here. My son was 5 when he really started talking so he was able to understand when I gave him a brief overview of reincarnation. That helped quite a bit. Also, just talking to him, but mostly letting him talk to me when he felt like he needed to.

I became mroe ready for these times as I realized that they usually happened when we were:

snuggling just before bed

in the bath tub

riding in the car

Usually when they are relaxed or sleepy.

You will love him through this and he will most likely forget all or most of what he is talking about now. My son is 7 and he has nearly forgotten. Everyone says read Carol's books not because we are trying to sell her books but because it is the only book that we all know of that talks about Children's Past Lives. It is really a collection of memories of children much like your son and mine.

It helped me tremendously to see how other moms dealt with this.

Vicky

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Krista,

Do you have any updates - is Ryan still talking about this stuff? Have you got Carol's book yet?

Karoliina :)

7. Deborah

Hi baby rn

What are your thoughts about what Jeff stated. (Post 48 - above tanguerra's). I am curious.

8. neko

neko Registered

I found this by searching for the old stations of WTC.. I live in NYC (uptown), and what really freaked me out reading this is that the A-R&M trains ran within proximity of the WTC....

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~ramesh/Maps/NewYorkSubwayMap.gif

I don't know if it would be even worth showing this to your son, but then every New Yorker has at least some idea how to get in & out of the city, and most pride themselves with knowing multiple ways to get around...

I just hope this isn't some kind of hoax, I found this by accident last night, and the hair on the back of my neck is still on edge.. I mean if they could come back...

I don't think there is anyone here who doesn’t at least know of someone who was directly impacted... A friend of a friend that made it out, lost everyone she knew at work... It was her life, she would even say that the WTC was her home. She had a PhD in finance, but now is so traumatized I think she may have been committed..

I don’t know if I even should comment, I really feel this probably isn’t my place as I have no children, and I've only been in the city a couple of years now….

Oh well it’s a busy day I really should at least pretend I’m working.

9. Karoliina

Hello Neka and welcome!

Don't worry - this is the place for you and anyone who's interested in these stories. :) Amazing, isn't it? :thumbsup:

I think you offered some invaluable information about the A-R&M trains - thank you! I'm sure Kristajohns will appreciate it, too, and I hope we hear an update from her soon.

Please stick around to see how the stories unfold, and maybe get to know the rest of the forum in the meanwhile. :)

Karoliina

10. neko

neko Registered

pictures...

As I read more through the board here, I am simply AMAZED by these stories… It even makes me want to have kids to welcome someone back to the land of the living… I have to say this gives me hope that perhaps humanity is a lot more interconnected than we are taught to believe. Not to mention I keep on seeing this reoccurring thread of ADHD/ADD in these children… Then I think back to my own childhood having been told that I had ‘issues’ concentrating, however as far as I know nothing like any of these stories… I wonder if parents would just ignore them, as the children do seem to grow ‘out’ of their old selves, and it’s less burdening knowing the past?

Or how I’ve heard once that mankind is reaching a critical mass where more and more of these people are remembering so that people are now just drugging us all so that we will fall asleep and forget…. Lol Icke & his ilk don’t seem that insane now.. But I’m still not ready for this lizard people thing. Ok enough of that tangent!

I suspect these questions and more are really difficult to grasp, even as a ‘tourist’ myself here.

At any rate I work in midtown, so I couldn't help it, I had to go downtown if only for an hour.. I took some photos with my phone (I really should have brought a camera....)

http://picasaweb.google.com/neko.nyc/WTC

Or as you can see from here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/neko.nyc/WTC/photo#5124237369587808882

I'm pretty sure it used to be easy enough to walk between the stations where the circle is with the 'you are here' bit.. I asked a transit cop, and he looked very confused as to why I would be interested in the old stations... I tried to explain it but he looked kind of bewildered, but he did say that they were more interconnected.. I decided to leave it at that...

I don’t know if baby_rn would like me to either check the directions from the one station to the other, or go ask around about tricks with the wolf emblem… In a way it would be a fun project, something more interesting than the usual work/rinse/repeat of life…

I always get that eerie feeling in WTC like when I was in Nagasaki, Hiroshima or Tokyo... But then I'm quite conscience of what happened in these places.. I wouldn’t' place too much judgment in my observations; I was nicknamed Magellan in school after all… I’ve made a life of getting lost & finding things.

Ok, I’ve got to pretend that I care about what I do for a living again…

Cheers!

11. Ginger_Mandrake

Ginger_Mandrake Ever Confused

Vicky,

This is how it seemed to me as I got older. Now that I'm in my 20's I'm not even sure whether or not I made up all of my childhood 'memories'. ::sigh:: I wish there was a way for us to hold on to them longer, just so that there could be more certainty. Oh well, you did a wonderful thing in encouraging your son and reminding him of his memories, that will assure him that they were more than dreams. :thumbsup:

12. Lost Templar

Lost Templar Registered

Now I think this advice is very valuable. You know your child better then anyone else. We can only read text. We don't have nor can really hear the tone of voice.
    In then end its probably only you that currently can figure out whether or not your child died in 9/11 its probably true. It sounds true from what you've told us.

13. Deborah

An interesting 911 case.

14. kristajohns

kristajohns Registered

Its been awhile since I have been here.

Thanks to those that posted pictures I will sit down with him and look over them later today and I will post anything he may have to say about them.

When seeing pictures of NYC he still says its his home.He talks about downtown and how he wants to go downtown all the time these days.

He also one day out of the blue started talking about Donald Trump he would have no idea about him.He said "Donald Trump hes my friend." and something about his moneys.

Also one day while driving he and his sister were talking she is two.He was talking about downtown I asked him what happend and the two year old Anna said we die.I said what happend when you died we went to heaven and something I couldnt understand but she did say angels.We have never talked about heaven or angels with them before.Ryan did agree yeah heaven.

I will let you all know what he has to say about the pictures.

15. Karoliina

Thank you for the update, Kristajohns! It was very nice to hear from you. :thumbsup:

It sounds like little Ryan is still trying to find ways to deal with his memories. It was interesting with the Donald Trump comment. And I loved the sibling talk in the car, especially remembering how he called her Ming before and seemed to recognise her when she was born. :)

I hope you'll come back to let us know how everything is again soon. I also hope you've gotten your hands on Carol's books by now.

All the best,

Karoliina

ETA: I couldn't help but googling a little, and it seems that of the 9/11 victims Ming-Hao-Liu and Nick Rowe played rugby. I'm not sure if it was the same team, though.

16. kristajohns

kristajohns Registered

I just looked up Nick Rowe and it makes me sick to my stomach to look at his picture Ryan kinda looks like him he has the same silly part in his hair and it has always laid just like Nicks if we dont keep it cut.

This is also another thing it looks like Nick knew how to have a good time.Ryan in the past month or so has been talking about people being drunk.If someone is acting less than normal he will look at them and go yep he/she is drunk.My husband and I laugh it off we have no clue how he knows drunk or the way drunks would act.He asks also when we are going to party.

I also wonder if this Nick had someone close to him named Thomas.Ryan started talking about Thomas one day.We dont know anyone named Thomas and he doesnt watch Thomas the train.

Also Anna has always has a Asian slant to her eyes.We are Italian so there is no Asian in our blood line.When she was born we often talked about her having Downs Syndrome.She is normal and healthy.She was also born with knots on her head one on the very back and one on the side.Dr's have no clue why they are there I assume its something from her PL.

I will post a picture of Ryan and Anna soon.

17. Karoliina

It's good to keep all the options open. :)

I was thinking that Ryan said downtown was his home, but Nick Rowe lived in New Jersey. Deborah pointed out earlier a gentleman called Nicholas Massa, who actually lived in Manhattan. He was also older, and vice president to a company (AON), so there are better chances of him having been in contact with Donald Trump than young Nick Rowe. He would also be closer to Ming-Hao-Liu in age.

(Of course the Trump comment could also be fantasy, even if Ryan would be familiar with the name from his past life.)

But there's something else I noticed (and this, too, is to be taken with a grain of salt) - at the company UmeVoice, where Nick Rowe worked at, there was also an employee called Wing Wai Ching, who was Nick's age and also died in the crash. Wing is pretty close to Ming.

Just be patient in waiting for more information from your children, but if you find a good moment, you could of course test them a little by saying these names (people, companied, hometowns) out loud and see if they react in any way.

Keep us posted!

Karoliina

ETA: There was another senior vice president at AON called Thomas Warren Hohlweck Jr., who also died in the crash.

18. KateGladstone

KateGladstone Registered

The letter-names "A/R/N" are the names of three NYC subway lines that intersect at various places in and near the WTC area. He was probably talking about getting home!

19. Caroline

Caroline Registered

Did this original poster ever return with pictures and/or more information? Is it somewhere else on this forum? If not, does anybody (else) suspect this was a prank?

20. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I don't think it was a prank. Look at the date. It was posted 7 years ago. They are probably not in the forum anymore.