Tags:
  1. olemark

olemark New Member

- 14. Norway.

Please read.

So i belive i was in 911. Not joking. It all started when i was like 4. I had this ''dream'' or hallucination. And in that hallucination/dream i saw the one tower. And i was dreaming that i was waiting for a meeting. And then i woke up. I dont even think it was a dream.. Its something i have remembered all my life. And the other thing that is wired is that i feel much older then my age. I am afraid of planes. I am afraid of heights. I am afraid of elevators.(there where alot of elevators in the twin towers.) And i dont like tall buildings at all. Even when i try to dont look down from a building i feel like the building is just going to collapse. And i am from Norway i have always been interested in the USA. I love the USA more then i do Norway. I am really good in English. I speak fluent American. Let me know what you think about this.

- Not sure if it was hard to read :/

inhaltslos likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Olemark, thank you for posting, welcome to the forum. Your American-English is superb.
    That was a difficult day. With my background in construction, I recognized the improbability of that happening as described.
    I hope that someday the questions will get answered, so many loose ends, so much damage, too many lives lost.

inhaltslos and olemark like this.
  3. olemark

olemark New Member

Thanks! :)

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Hello Olemark, thank you for sharing your story. It is certainly possible you were there given the details you've provided. How old are you is my first question. I sat watching 9-11 unravel as it happened. My kids were walking out the door to school and all paused to watch. It was horrific from any point of view, but most assuredly the victims. Some time back a member came forward with the story of her son being one of the firefighters, I'll try to find it for you.

Ok, I found a couple that will be of interest to you:
    9/11 Baby
    I think I have a 9-11 baby
    My daughter's past life 9-11

Good luck on your journey through this life.

Tman

inhaltslos likes this.