A 17th-18th century pirate - information needed

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Sarah Jane, Jun 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane Seeker

Hello :),
    I would like to ask whether anyone has information about a British pirate named John Augur (Auger), who lived between 1678-1718. I was wondering if anyone here actually knew this man in a past life? I have read all the information about him that I could find in open sources, I know about his piracy carreer and execution by hanging. What I most need to know, and cannot find anywhere online, is whether he ever had a daughter who was killed or died in infancy, and also any details about his personal/family life and relationships with women. Also any description of his looks and appearance, like what color eyes, hair and skin he had. It would be a miracle if someone actually knows these things, but I decided to try anyway, as I have already searched every place possible.
    Thank you for reading this!

P.S. Here is the only detailed image of him available, but I suspect this was a fan creation, and not very accurate to real life:
    [​IMG]

Another tiny one, but again, it doesn't provide much information in terms of coloring, and also not sure if it's accurate:
    [​IMG]

Jim78 and fireflydancing like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

3. Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane Seeker

KenJ, thank you very much for the link, I really appreciate the effort! I will read carefully all the information provided there.
    Since the chances of finding anyone who knew this historical figure personally seem to be null, I will just have to make do with what is available online. So I guess I will never know for sure whether this is the same man I remember from my past life. I suspect he did not have a family after all, as it is never mentioned or even hinted at in all the accounts and biographies...
    Thanks a lot for replying! :)