• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A Dream of Paris

Miss Kelly

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum :).

A little bit about myself: My name is Rose Kelly, I'm a 16 year old girl from London and my passions are singing and acting. I hope that I can fit into this forum and won't mess anything up (as one of my biggest traits is that I'm accident prone).

So, I just wanted to share with you this dream I had of Paris which may or may not be past life related.

Paris Dream:

I dreamt in detail of some street/streets in Paris (although I've never been to Paris or really know what it looks like except the Eiffel tower :D), I saw the houses in front of me and I had something to do with training to be a baker in the dream as I was on my way to this bakery (even though I'm terrible cook in real life , the only thing I can cook well is bacon and eggs o_O). I remember worrying about how I was going to pay for my apartment/lodgings and there was some more stuff to do with me sitting in my claustrophobic apartment feeling overwhelmed by everything and not used to being on my own (briefly recall talking to some guy with a beard but I can't really remember anything other than his beard). I actually think I was a guy in the dream as I often dream that I'm a man and am attracted to women even though I'm the complete opposite to masculine in real life and am 99.9% straight. Also parts of the dream weren't in French as would be expected (I used to speak good French but forgot everything) but were in Spanish which I speak a lot better than French (I find it an incredibly easy language) .

I would also like to note that when I was younger, even though I was a cute little feminine girl with ringlets and a soft voice (still am), I acted more male than female and, well it's hard to explain and pretty messed up so I'm not going to go further into it. It wasn't till I was around 9/10 that my masculine side died mostly away (I actually still have quite a lot of traits that would be considered masculine, no sexism intended, but I act overly feminine around people for some reason). Could this maybe have something to do with a past life? I'm fond of the idea of being a handsome lad in the last life.

Thank you for reading!

Welcome Miss Kelly! We're glad you found us. Yes, it could be past life related. You have given it some thought or you wouldn't be here. Often times our intuition in these matters has some value. When did you first encounter the concept of reincarnation? Are your family and friends interested in it? I never really gave it (reincarnation) much thought until triggers started going off in my life... and they included dreams. From those triggers I began reading everything I could about the subject; I studied it. That would be my advice to you, study it, read everything you can. We have an excellent book list on this forum. You are very fortunate to have such interest at this wonderful young age. Keep a journal of everything you think about and encounter in your journey.

I love Paris! I can lose myself in that beautiful city. The whole atmosphere triggers a sense of belonging, contentment, and nostalgia. Though I have no memories of past lives there, I have an incredible attraction to it, and with that said... intuition tells me I've lived there before.

Bonne chance et bonne nuit!!
Tman

Hey, Thanks for the advice :)

I don't know if my family are interested in or not, my dad probably is since he's like a wiccan or something, I have no idea when I first became interested in reincarnation, I've always believed in it since I was a baby. Its definitely what I would like to believe also, If this life is all I have then its a massive shame. Unfortunately, I find it very hard to distinguish between my intuition and my imagination.

Hi Miss Kelly

Welcome to the forum. It certainly sounds like a past life. Past life memories are often quite 'ordinary' about normal day to day things. Despite what you will sometimes read, most people don't remember being Cleopatra, Napoleon, etc.

Do you have any idea what time period it might be roughly? Judging by the clothes, etc. you can often make a guess? That's often interesting, to think about the historical time. We often remember moments that were in some way significant or important for some reason, so it may be worth thinking about this and trying to work out what the context of it was.

As to languages, that's interesting. I will often remember something and although they might all be speaking some other language that I know nothing of, but I just 'know' what they were talking about. However, as you say, they were speaking Spanish part of the time, so that might be a clue as to what was going on.

It is not unusual to change gender from one life to the next, although of course, that can feel a bit strange at first. It is quite normal to be male one life and female the next.

Hey Tanguerra, I love your name btw :)

I can't believe I forgot to mention the time period in my post, it was definitely a while ago, I think around the late 1800's but maybe really early 1900's, I can't remember that well since I had the dream a few years ago but that sounds about right.

I actually have quite a few dreams in Spanish (although I'm not nearly fluent) and I understand what they're saying in the dream but then I annoyingly forget it when I'm awake. I've been trying to learn more recently (as well as Japanese so maybe I'll start dreaming in Japanese haha).

Hello, Kelly and welcome to the forum...

I hope you continued to remember that dream, is possible, that it will come a time that you will actually experience that moment. I am telling you these because I had many personal experience with dreams through all my life, and including in my life as HATSHEPSUT, PHARAOH OF EGYPT.

I will tell you that 3,500 years ago, I was a sleep and woke up, my beloved SEN-MUT was beside me... later wen he woke up I said "Beloved I had the most strange dream! I dream that I was speaking with a man and the man and I were beside a large box at my right, and the strange box, had strange wheels...and the man was wearing something strange too ,that had little round things in line than SEN-MUT said that is strange dream? 3,500 years later, I walk out , out of my office with a co-worker, and we started to talk beside his car...

THEN I REMEBER MY DREAM OF 3,500 YEARS AGO, THE BOX WAS THE CAR, AND THE WHELLS Were THE TIRES, AND WHAT HE WAS WEARING, WAS A SHIRT WITH BUTTONS IN HIS SHIRTS. Now in this life, has happened so many, many times, were I had dreams, 20 30, 40 years ago, and had come true.

When I was 15 years old, I had a dream that I was looking desperately for my children's (I did not had any children then) I was calling "JONATHAN, MICHELLE!"... because, fire balls were falling from the night sky and the city was in fire, I was panicking looking for them. Many years past and I had forgotten that dream. I am very religious, very religious, and GOD ALMIGHTY had grand me many MIRACLES, including this life....one day I was writing a book with all the most beautiful Miracles GOD has granted me in this life (LIKE MY CURE FROM LEUKEMIA)

Then, I remember that dream, calling my son JONATHAN and daughter MICHELLE, and I realized THAT NOW I HAVE A SON OF THE NAME JONATHAN AND A DAUGHTER OF THE NAME MICHELLE. I firmly believe in reincarnation for who I was 3,500 in which I have a completely memory of my full life in EGYPT...

But I also believe that our soul comes out , out of our body, when we are a sleep, and travel to the future and we call it dreams. For I have so many of does experience's and all had materialize throughout the years. So many people don't remember their dreams. In my book "THE WOMEN WHO WAS PHARAOH" I speak of an experience I personally had 3,500 years ago when I was 5 years old in EGYPT, and I had to go through the FORSEEING TEST, to become PRINCE OF EGYPT (NO PRINCESS OF EGYPT)...and I still have that same ability.

I hope I in light many people about dreams...some called D' j Vu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back