A haunting being one self from past life ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi !
    I've just watched this video from Youtube

it is about the complex thought ( to me at least ) that a grown lady has had or has a spirit, ghost with her that was in fact her in a past life ??

Would like to know your thoughts on this one, please ? I'm not sure what to think myself right about now :)

/Jaimie

2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't know Jaimie, I have a similar EMF meter and know how to cause it to light up like that. I think that we all would like "proof" of things and the use of such a device can seem to add credibility to what is being said. I personally wouldn't bet the farm on this video, but it may be true.

3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

yes, it's more the concept that a split soul where one can stay a spirit and be earth bound and be a ghost to a present self that has me somewhat confused ?? I've never heard of this before. Don't know what to think. o_O

WhiteRose likes this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Here is a link to a post where I addressed this issue with my understanding, the thought that the soul-energy can be divided so that multiple "Aspects", or "Personalities", are possible and can be "re-formed" in some respects on the-other-side so that they are still available for Psychics, OBEs, and cases like this.

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Quote is taken from ´the other side´

I agree. Very difficult sometimes. I was sure I had been visited by an aspect of a friend who is currently alive. I hadn´t contemplated these thoughts when it happened, that came afterward. My heart and soul were so sure it was ´him´, although it wasn´t him and it was.

I am just glad that my intuition is shared with other people. I don´t feel a need to prove anything.