A new oldie sending greetings

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by SeekerOfKnowledge, Jun 6, 2018.

1. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

New, because after reading from time to time, it was only today that I finally decided to join.

Old, because not only am I a bit beyond my teens, but also have faint memories of a time long ago.

I live in Germany, but nationality has no meaning for me. I love cats (surprise), music, history and many other things.

I used to be active in another forum, but it has been offline for quite awhile now. I still have an account in a more general spiritual forum, but there reincarnation is only one of many different topics, and I miss the "science" side, the talk about research and such.

So here I am.

And sorry to those who remember me as "Tainted_Soul" whom I still owe a response to a personal message... maybe we can continue here? It is easier to keep track of things on a forum that is still online and more or less active...

Deborah likes this.
  2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Glad to have you here! I’m into the research side myself, and the surprise of validations.

Yeah I was thinking about it and Carol’s forum ... this one will be 21 years old in September.
    That’s a LONG time in forum land.

Enjoy the space and don’t hesitate to ask questions. There are older threads that are fascinating. We can point you to them and continue. Or just start a new thread.

Have a great weekend.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Thank you very much, Chris and Deborah.