A new paper specifically about Dickens and "A Christmas Carol"

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by ssake, Apr 18, 2021.

1. ssake

ssake Senior Registered

Last year I posted a link to a paper concerning my past-life case, which touched on my proposed past-life co-authorship of "A Christmas Carol." I have now posted an article which deals specifically with this subject. Again, it is hosted by Academia.edu, and the direct link is:
    https://www.academia.edu/46880597/E...Poyen_Whittier_Rather_Than_by_Charles_Dickens

Or, if you prefer, you can go to the Academia.edu website and search for my full name, Stephen Sakellarios.

This is a long paper, but there is no verbal fluff--it's all evidence, and it builds a case. Anyone is free to read as much as he or she wants, but you really haven't gotten the full presentation if you don't read all of it. About the first one-fourth touches on the evidence that Charles Dickens is extremely unlikely to have been the original author; the latter three-fourths presents the evidence that Mathew Franklin Whittier (my past-life personality) and his wife, Abby Poyen Whittier, were the original authors. I go into the logistics of how it could have been transmitted to Dickens; and then I analyze the manuscript, itself, including clues in Dickens' handwritten draft. Finally, I present relevant, earlier works by both Mathew and Abby. The gist is that Mathew provided the humor, and wrote Scrooge; but Abby wrote the spirits, all of the spiritual elements, and probably the Cratchit household. There are a couple of "smoking guns" in this article. This is why I urge people to read the entire thing--if they don't, they will be missing crucial elements. It's 49 pages long because I had so much evidence, I couldn't condense it down any further. Fortunately, I had an offer from Real Paranormal Magazine UK to make it as long as I wanted--an offer I certainly would never have gotten from any scholastic journal (if they had accepted it at all).

Comments welcome.