A possible past life memory dream

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by truthlove, Jul 27, 2019.

1. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

First of all pardon me if my English is not perfect , it was not my first language while growing up and sorry for any typos in advance.

Here is my dream recall. (I had the awareness of an out of body experience or astral travel within the dream before this dream began.)

I felt there was a line of people behind me and it seemed like i was brought to the front with force. In front of me was this line of agitated soldiers with some sort of frantic urgency. They were surprised, shocked and addressed me as ' secondary princess.'

Initially they appeared shocked , agitated and smiled at me and said something
    along the lines of 'Secondary princess , you are alive!" and it felt like i should not have been but somehow i was alive. As i stood equally surprised to see them, their smile quickly changed into urgency and anger.
    They were angry but the anger was born out of fear. Extreme fear and i felt
    that they had a strong impulse to end me. It was almost like fear had turned into a frantic hatred.

They wanted gave me something to swallow and only after drinking water to gulp down the 'pill'( for lack of a better word) i realized that its poison , that it would kill me
    if i swallow it , and i learnt this because there was a servant, or a maid who made eye contact with me to warn me. As i spit out the pill the soldiers got more angry and were getting aggressive and then she made the move. She risked her life to help me escape, she called to me and said quickly this way , and showed me a window , almost like a narrow basement window into a building.

I rushed to the window and slipped through it after her. I was running for my life. Running hard , it was as if i could run no faster than i was already running, i put my everything into running. I knew , if stopped i would be dead. They were right behind me , almost able to grab me and they were very angry for being out of control and for they had me almost dead. I came to a large green wooden door with exquisite carvings , it had 6 panels on it and all were with beautiful carvings. It was a magnificent
    green wooden door. As i ran through it i came across a large wooden circular wall along which ran the path i was running on , i continued on the path beside the large circular wall , as i was running , i felt multiple dejavus as if i had done this many times before, and i was doing it again
    in the moment with out knowing the outcome. I felt any moment i could die. i did not know the outcome and yet i knew i had done this thing many times before. It was like i had two perspectives at the same time. One of having done this many times before and one of not knowing whats going to happen.

As i came to the end of the path along the large green wooden circular wall (while all the time following the servant maid), there was a flight of stairs leading to a large wooden door upstairs, and i ran as fast as i possibly could towards it.
    Servant maid knocked at the door with urgency and some one opened the door. And it was a man in some sort of medieval colorful army cloths , which reminded me of
    jack of cards. She told him about me and as she moved aside, he stopped a moment and looked at me with such surprise and depth of emotion, he could not speak
    because of the emotions. it was as if his emotions were telling me , "OH MY GOD YOU ARE ALIVE! I AM SO RELIEVED YOU ARE ALIVE, YOU SURVIVED THIS! NOW YOU ARE SAFE,
    COME IN LET OTHERS SEE YOU. WE HAVE GOT YOU"
    I felt deep love of loyalty from him, he was in shock , he could not believe that i was safe and alive,
    after collecting himself he let me in and barred the door shut, as i rushed to the other side of the door into a room which had large glass windows and there were soldiers like him , very loyal soldiers is what i felt of their energy and they let me through and formed a defensive arch around me while
    i was back near the wall and the glass windows , They stood with their backs to me facing the door , expecting intruders , protecting me ,their swords and weapons drawn to face the attackers or pursuers.
    That's when i felt So RELIEVED , because with out a doubt i
    felt the depth of their love and loyalty and felt that these men would die protecting me
    that i am safe with them defending, i am safe in their hands. I had such confidence in them.

then i woke up.

It was most non personal type of love i have experienced , that a bunch of loyal people would
    be ready to die to protect me , and they loved me and honored me deeply. Is this what royalty feels like? to have loyal people
    wanting to protect you and wanting to die protecting you?

Apart from the deep emotions and the Dejavu one thing that stood out of this dream was the beautiful colorful medieval type of wooden doors and large circular curved wall and stairs and the soldier's clothing. They were beautiful and colorful.

Today seeing the photos of some colorful wooden panels from Fotheringhay Castle brought me back this dream recall memory.
    the wooden panels look similar to that of my dream but not exact. it was something like that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    fireflydancing likes this.
  2. goldenbowl

goldenbowl New Member

Keep a dream journal right beside your bed. As soon as you wake up, write everything you remember from your dreams. See if there is a pattern.
    Who's to know if it is a memory or just a dream? Does it feel "right" or do you just feel like "that was weird" and seems like bits and pieces of movies or books recently consumed?

truthlove likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi truthlove,

Welcome to the forum!

Interesting dream. It could be related to a past life experience but it also contains a high level of archetypical symbolism.
    Unlike others who relive their past lives in a literal way, I also receive past life information mixed with symbolism now and then it's quite a job to find out what was the case.
    Symbols and archetypes are useful to transmit concepts and ideas without having to struggle with words.

So the keyword from your dream is loyalty. Given to you. Experienced by you. The rest is for you to find out. Often dreams and past life memories are triggered by events in your current life. So journaling, as mentioned above by @goldenbowl, is a good practise for you to start with. I am curious about what will follow next.

truthlove likes this.
  4. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Thats such a beautiful and resonating reply. Thank you. Yes. the thing that stuck to me most from the dream is the feeling of love and loyalty. it felt SO GOOD to feel that as the current me. I have been having and have had in the past especially during 2008 to 2012 (thats when they say many spiritual awakenings have been happening , timeline jumps etc) a lot of out of body experiences of spiritual nature. Often times i am aware when i am back in my body as i still hover few inches above my body as vibration while knowing i am sleeping in the physical. Some of those experiences have given me glimpses of how to BE the expansive self , for example long before i could physically experience expanded states of consciousness while in the body , i was shown in an out of body experience how it can feel. how it can feel to see thought mechanisms and personality constructs as an observer while at the same time having greater understanding of what is going on. hard to describe. its like zoomed out expanded awareness that could see the 'me' identity of earth.
    I have changed a lot , i have found deep peace in the present moment. my personality was so different in 2007 comparing to now.

I totally resonate that it could be a archetypical dream, to imprint upon that nature of my soul. loyalty and love, truth , these words mean a lot to my deeper self.

fireflydancing likes this.