A question of how to help

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I am writing this in hope that perhaps someone on this forum knows of these things and what to do.

There has been what is believed to have been a suicide incident, using train, not long ago, close to our residence. I had a feeling before I went home, but it was only a feeling. When I got there I saw it.

There is a type of sound we can't find the source of since in our home, at day, at night. It is a loud thump of a sound, like something dropping, or hitting, like 2 forces colliding somehow. It has happened now frequently and one can't help but think it is something paranormal to it,at this point.

I remember feeling emotions of depression, anxiety in past lives. And being a ghost. Could it be that our energies are being drawn to each other subconsciously ?

Could it be that the person who died needs help ? Can I do something ?

My nights since it happened has been restless. I wake up a lot, don't know why. My kid has started talking in her sleep too which she never does and I can't make out one sentence from the other for it to make sense. Other than that she is her normal fun-loving, tough self.

( although I am advanced in past life memories I am not advanced in other areas as I can't see ghosts etc ).

Thanks so much for reading.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, Jaimie!

first I wish to ask you this

-you were there close by when it happened. where was your child? With you? Where was your husband? how does your husband sleep? is he effected?
    -do you feel more sad feelings on your own or do you think it is coming from the dead one?
    -could you describe the sound you hear, if it was a normal sound what is it? please try to describe it more, if you can.

I think you, your soul has found a way to protect you. you have all these past life memories, some really bad. you write you are soft and have temper. so you are sensitive and strong, my dear, and i can get that you can get someone who wish to be your boss to not be able to handle this. what i need to ask of you is for you to find a state in your mind where you are vulnerable. before this do not think so much of protecting yourself. pray before to let someone else protect you. white light. your guardian angel. you can allow to protect yourself when it is time to do so. not before.

hope you don't find me bossy now ;)

please, report back.

best wishes

Li-la

KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Li-la,
    you bossy, are you kidding me ? :)

Thank you SO MUCH for writing to me now.

-My child was not with me at the time. My husband who works much was still at work, but he called me. My husband sleeps well, but he knows when there is something up with me so he do what he always do then, make sure he sleeps close to me with his arm around, usually his calmness calm me down too. We don't talk about it, he just does it.
    -I think they are mine, it feels like it is mine. Not like someone else's.
    -Alright, normal sound? When it happened at night I thought it was the sound of someone falling off a bed, like a body falling off, but if so an adult, not a child, but still I rushed in to check on my kid and she was fine. Daily, the same sound. It is always the same sound.

Thank you so much Li-la but I am afraid I am not as strong as normal people are. I seem to react on t hings others don't take so bad. The only time I feel strong, like amazingly strong for me, is when I am aiming to protect someone else. Then I don't care what happens to me.

All the best
    Jaimie

Li-la likes this.
  4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Jaimie, it could be that this sound is the sound the spirit heard before it went out, it may have heard more but can not make sound of train or other sounds, but can make sound of a body.

You are who you are meant to be, Jaimie. Being sensitive is not a sign of weakness.

I am insecure of what to advice you to do next. Because this is unknown territory to you you could first try to pray for help the spirit. Then it is up to you if you want to or will be able to connect with the spirit. Not so long ago you wrote about your mental connection with someone. It makes me think you have the ability. But because you are not used to this you may wish to contact someone who can contact the spirit and give help too.

Best Wishes
    Li-La

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

God, that is very tragic. I will try to find a good pray, do you know any? If we still hear the sound then I think we should call someone, look up some medium who knows what to do. I could try in between to see if I can get something but I can imagine that the spirit is weight down by everything that has happened.It may be very difficult for someone like me to be able to do this right.

Thank you, but when you start to end up in mental institute, one after the other in past lives it is barely something I feel pride over. They say God does not give you more than you can handle, but what then was on my plate ? I could not handle it. Someone else mostly could have, but not me. Even Jimmy wrote this of me, that he thought I was sensitive and strong, but later he wrote I was weak, but I felt that too during our relationship, that he looked down on me because I suffered more, made more scenes, than he did. That he was stronger in his mental state than I was. When you get that look from someone, especially someone you admire and adore, it just helps to make you feel even smaller, weaker and wants you to run away, to get out of someone's way, his way.

/Jaimie

6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Jaimie, we write each other a lot today!

I will start to send you this link. It is about white light protection prayer. https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/white-light-protection-prayer/
    This is for you to relax more. I think you have your shield on. If you wish to connect you need to lower it, take it away, don't be afraid that you can't get it back, you can. Just remember your temper! ;)

There are many prays one can do.

For me I did a mix and prayed from my heart. When I was to do it for real I had already done all the others before.
    I believe I found the go to the light pray on this page at angelsghosts.com but right now the page does not work for me. I hope it is only now for a little while.

A page I found comforting to follow the steps with is this one https://foreverconscious.com/communicate-spirits-safely
    I used it to close the connection the door.

I understand that you sometimes feel despair about your past lives with the mental illness returning to you again and again. It seems to be a combination of bad things happening and your personality. What I also see is that you are very, very loved even if you don't see this yourself or what I think is the first problem you don't think you deserve it. What I know about depression is that if you have had it in this life it may return, one can become more vulnerable to it, and this seems to be how it is with you. It does not make you weak or less than anyone else. May I ask, was Jimmy perfect always, always? We are here because we are not perfect. We can learn from each other and different situations. Sometimes we meet because we are opposites and then fraction, the difference will be intense way of learning.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  7. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jaimie,

I don't know exactly how to respond to the "weakness" issue you bring up, nor do I recall the context of the remark by "Jimmy". I do know that Western males generally do not blame or look down on females for being physically weaker, nor do they blame or look down on females for being more emotional in a "female" way. (I say in a "female" way because males also have their emotional issues, but those are off topic at the moment). In any case, these are expected female qualities, and men are generally hard wired (or were previously culturally programmed) not only to live with them, but to feel more protective because of these things (at least in my experience). The actions of your husband in putting an arm over you when he is aware that you are troubled is one example of the protective instinct. Males will, however, criticize what they consider to be a lack of character as weakness. Females do this as well.

Of course, some men are total jerks, but it actually takes a lot of reverse programming for most men to be moved away from innate attitudes that used to be considered normative and gallant (though modern culture is working hard to erase them). Also, even nice guys can be jerks from time-to-time (this can also be true of nice females). In terms of the PL husband who had you institutionalized, he appears to have been a total jerk--to the max 24/7. You should ignore anything he said as coming from a totally "tainted" source. In terms of Jimmy, I can only see three possibilities: (1) he was being a jerk on this occasion; (2) he was misjudging you; and/or (3) you were actually acting in a way that he thought showed a lack of character.

I tend to think it was (1), but you will have more insight into the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I hope you can find some solution on the "ghost".

Jaimie likes this.
  8. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Jaimie, could the noise simply be caused by the temperature changes due to the season?

9. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, we've lived here long time but has never heard this sound before. It would be much better though if it was that :), it's not impossible that it is, wonder what it can then be exactly. There is one other thing that I see has now happened that I guess could belong within the paranormal field. It is the electricity, especially my kid's electric toys, go on and off, her drum set is impossible, she can't turn it off, it starts in the night when she sleeps too, thing is she loves it. Think I have to go and get her a new one before we throw this one out. But will wait to see if it goes back to normal, it is other toys too lately, never thought of how many toys we have that are electric these days. It is also the television and the DVD player, but the lighting in the house is always fine. Could be coincidental along with everything else; the sound and especially the toys, but still I have prayed in case it helps. I don't know how long one is gonna keep this up, though, for it to work if it is now paranormal stuff. Guess I just have to wait and see. I have a friend who has gifts but she is not trained, live far away now and she seems more freaked out about it than I am at one point as we stood somewhere ( years ago ). She claimed to see a ghost. I saw nothing, but I heard all the noises. It was really freaky though, but at the same time I don't know if it was us who stood for like 70% of that freakyness ourselves, ha ha, getting all riled up.
    As long as nothing tries to hurt me or someone I'm alright with it. After all, I don't own the planet. It's free space.
    My kid knows nothing of this ghost-theory I have come up with and I intend to keep it this way, but she did storm into our bedroom in the early morning to exclaim to her daddy why he had to be in her room and frighten her by doing a shadow all over her bed's wall. He was deep asleep and had not been there. He was like oh, stop it, come here, as if he thought it was her excuse for wanting to curl up next to us. (she began to giggle after some time when having tried to show me later this morning what it looked like, playing with her legs, but she could never get the right kind of shadow that she saw, it just look funny on the wall. She is still sure it is her daddy that did this. When he was off to work she just said daddy and did the thing with her long and point finger on her eyes and then on him, like I have my eyes on you, she always see the fun in things even in things that aren't suppose to be funny ).

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  10. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Sea & Sky !
    Thank you for the words, I agree. I have a very positive view of men in general, which could also be why it creates temporary chaos in my brain when I have past life memories of a man using violence against my past life self.

Regarding me being weak it was said by Jimmy during the relationship number 3, that is, and after the break up number 1 ;) Some time after we were not enemies, we parted as friends. We did get to talk about why it had ended which became emotional for us both even if so much time had passed. This was when he said "You gotta forgive me, you gotta come back". I still loved him. He was impossible not to love.

In my memories Jimmy was never violent to me. He did shake me one time, but it wasn't bad. It was after I had said "I don't see our future anymore", and he said at the same time as he began to shake me "Don't say that !" to then let me go, he looked shocked himself. I know for sure he did not want her frighten of him, when she did he looked like he could sink through the floor. At that point she had hurried to say she was sorry she had came by ( his home ) and that she would never do that again. He got emotional and said that no "You come by any time you want" and he apologized too.

I never expected to read in this life what he had to say. About a year after the break up he had sabotaged his boss' car a little and they had forced him to see a psychiatrist.

( in my past life memories of him he was never unstable, but perhaps I did not view his sensitivity as something of a mental illness. At first the psychiatrist suspected he had schizophrenia, but then thought he had depression )

Twice he showed up to the psychiatrists office a little drunk. He chose not to say something bad about her. He would say of all his friends there was only one that worried him and that was me and sure it was fun to have money and all but he would give it away to know I was OK.

( He must have caught my "dead eyes" when we met even if we pretended it was not like that. When one has depression one does not feel as strong as one normally does, one does not have the energy or the self esteem. Him thinking I was depressed echoed the same words my friend in this life made from her own past life memories. This was unknown at the time. All that was known was that ten years after Jimmy's words it was thought past life me had depression for the first time in life and-- voila, had to be in a mental institute for some time ).

So sadly not just the 1870-life where I was put away in mental asylum, it happened again in the 1950's life, what can I say ?

When I discovered I was most likely suffering from depression, anxiety in the 1920's life as well, I'm like are you kidding me -- I see that it keeps returning. I'm kinda irritated with myself for being this way.

Sorry, I will stop wining about it. I get tired reading of my own complaints, ha ha. I am blessed this time around to have a good life.

Thank you, I will do my best with the "ghost".

/Jaimie

11. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you very much :) I will do my very best

Well, Jimmy was very close to perfect ;) he was perfect for me, anyhow. The only trouble past life me had with him was that I became insecure that he did not love me enough to wish to be married to me. But loved him I did.

/Jaimie

12. SeaAndSky

Hi Jaimie,

I think you are going back-and-forth when you say "that he did not love me enough to wish to be married to me." I see no indication that he didn't love you enough to wish to be married to you--the question seems to have been timing. You have acknowledged his drive to succeed and admitted that he needed to be single at the time in question in order to advance his career. Is what he did so different than the many people who put off marriage (or asking people to marry them) until they are out of college or med school or there is a steady job or whatever? He seems to have really loved you. I think he would have married you when he felt secure with his career if things had not become so tangled up between you.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--my youngest (a female) is a big fan of K-pop, where talented young guys (and girls) are put together as singing groups by skilled managers in South Korea and attract huge groups of fans from the opposite sex. Their contracts specifically forbid any relationships with the opposite sex, especially marriage, which I found amazing. However, this is apparently necessary so that their fangirls (or fanboys) can freely fantasize about and obsess over them as their perfect match, mate, etc. It may not be in the contract here, but from a practical standpoint, a young actor or actress in the U.S. almost always has to rely on some degree of sex appeal to become a big star. This is seriously hampered by the presence of a spouse and all that entails. However, after they are more established, marriage is not unusual. So, I think he was just hoping to put you off until he became more established.

Jaimie likes this.
  13. SeaAndSky

Hi Jaimie,

I can't help but add another comment based on what you said above in post #11 about "feeling insecure that he did not love me enough . . . ." This is one of the strongest things I see in both the 20s lifetime and the 50s lifetime--a girl who was loved very much, but was so insecure in herself and the idea that people could love her that she caused huge problems for herself and others. In both lives you seem to have foolishly ended up throwing away the love of your life and the chance of experiencing a lifetime of being loved by that person.

You need to get over this. I have to think that your current life with your current husband is the one where you are going to accomplish this. It almost seems to have been designed for this express purpose, and you finally seem to be willing to settle into and accept the fact that he loves you and that you are worth being loved. Hopefully at this point you will be able to leave behind forever the insecurities that have caused so much pain in these prior lives and relationships.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jaimie likes this.
  14. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I like your daughter all ready! I do something like that. When I had a seizure in 1972 I wrote about it while it was starting, when a tornado went over my house in 1974, I went outside to watch it coming and experience the terribly loud sounds. In the 1980's I stayed upstairs during a "wind-shear while everyone else went to the basement, it was at my daughter's house; I watched as the wind blew all of the branched of the fifteen-twenty foot tall tree to one side of the trunk (I wish that I had a camera at that time). So I understand the curiosity or fun-over-fear that you describe.

I'm doing it yet again with the progression of things in my current process which frustrates my wife.

Jaimie and SeaAndSky like this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

OK, what I hear is that you have a penchant for spitting into the eye of death and dallying with potential disasters! ;) Hmm. I'm thinking about your next lifetime and envisioning you as Dr. Henry (Indiana) Jones (but without his fear of snakes). Actually, I just think you are a "thrill" addict. The danger is what makes it fun. :)

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Actually, spitting into the eye of death is probably dangerous as well as unhygienic. I kinda like the line from "Game of Thrones"--"there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today'". We know we'll have to accept his gift sooner or later, but . . . . not today. :rolleyes:

16. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Mainly, I didn't care, I expected to die within five years of my injury. This thread is Jaimie's desire to find help with a suspected poltergeist it seems. I've not had that experience and don't wish it on anyone, however, it would certainly be a conversation starter. I'm considered "different" already, another such incident would make even me a bit concerned. Yeah, Those were good movies, reminded me of my Macho days, and stupid things I did of course.

Jaimie probably lives in an area where houses have stood for quite a while and a history of many deaths whereas I built my house in a place that has been wooded since the Indians were displaced. There is an old inn nearby (now a house) that served the stage-coach line that crossed further up the hill. However, there are many old homes in our area that were built before Ohio's statehood (1803) and Ghost-tours are run a few times a year.

In jaimie's case, I'd see if I could create an environment where I could get a yes/no communication going with it and ask questions.

17. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Jaimie, how is it working for you?

Best Wishes
    Li la

18. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi ! I have prayed at home. I have gone to where the incident was and prayed. I have prayed the go-to-the-light pray. I thought the sounds had stopped for a while but then it returned this morning. My kid has also started to behave as if she wants us near her in the home, wants us in the same room that is, before she could care less, but she has not said that she has seen anything abnormal again.

So I don't know if it is working or not. Maybe no good to do praying and go-to-the-light-that-is-where-you-belong if it is now a lost soul or energy ? from it or what it now is, if it is...if it does not wish to go ? But I mean, it can't be fun to hang around here... I have prayed for those spirits who knows the one who died to please come and help. Now I don't know what else pray to do ...

There has also been added noises that I have not heard but my husband has picked up on, sort of knocking, sort of not... I don't know. He shouted downstairs "Will you stop it ?" to me or my kid because he thought she was the one doing it, but she wasn't. I did not hear it myself so I don't know what sound that was. He says it has been like this twice.

I have "seen" in the glimpse of half a second something dark in the corner of my eye, at first I "felt" someone standing in the entrance between the hallway and kitchen, and when I turned something moved, but then again -- it could just have been my eyes, imagination playing tricks with me.

Our bedroom has been unusually cold too when we wake up but it has not been colder outside, but this could also be coincidental. Soon it is gonna sound as if I look for ghost-explanation about just anything, ha ha... ( my toothbrush missing - oh - I know - it was the ghost ;) the ghost took it ! )

How long should one keep this up ? I do think it has been less, though -- so maybe it is starting to work ?

Thank you so much for caring about this :)

/Jaimie

P.S Sorry for me having a silly humor ...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  19. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I know very little of the history of this place and we don't even live in such an old home, but I think it was just country-land here, maybe stuff growing, I don't know. I have no idea if there has been "action" here at some point in history. It seems like a boring area to have action on, though. A little further away, close to the railway all those really old homes are, actually. We were to look at one one time but my husband thought it looked too old so he talked me out of it. Very interesting to learn how you live, though, with so much "unbalanced" history, sure energy is still there, lurking about...

Good idea -- I will try to see if I could meditate somehow to get the yes-no thing going on. Don't be too hopeful though, I might not make it at all to do this, it make take skills I don't have. But I will definitely try !

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  20. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I had a gestalt this morning jaimie, one that pushed me to having to look a bit deeper.

If I truly believed what I say about this lifetime being a play where we are all actors, why would we hold feelings of good or bad about about the actor because of the part that they played in the current performance OR PRIOR PERFORMANCES.

My thoughts went on to think about Chuck Conners, the actor that starred in The Rifleman on TV. He had six lives that I know of all in his current/last lifetime. He was a bad-guy in my favorite movie (Big Country), a good-guy in the TV show, a major-league pitcher, he was an actor, a cash-flow for his manager, and a part of a family playing out a performance together as a family with bodies - a theater within a theater within a theater through infinitum.

tanker and Jaimie like this.