A reoccurring fear of men - can it be from my life as an SS soldier?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by reincarnatedWW2soldier, Mar 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. reincarnatedWW2soldier

reincarnatedWW2soldier Member

As a small child I always started crying when any man raised his voice at someone, it could be just a little. I always felt ashamed for crying, because it just happened and it felt illogical to me even at that age.

Now, I have issues. A couple of years ago, I tried living an eco friendly life. I cut out sugars and fluoride, ate eco friendly food and used eco shower products. Something happened in me, my senses were heightened and my third eye was stronger, but also this fear of men came back - or rather my reaction started to sneak its way back. I didn't start to cry, but it was close many times, and I felt shook and ashamed as when I was a kid.

I've suspected since I was 20, when a psychic told me about it, that I was in the SS in WWII, and during the past year I have with the help of psychics online and PLR hypnosis meditations on YouTube and Spotify, realized it's true and that I was in Germany and told people what really was going on - what the Nazis did. It was true what the first psychic told me: that I willingly lived under threat.

The past days I've been thinking it's no wonder I get periods of time when I'm scared of men, if this was my life in the 1940's.

Could it be?

Jaimie likes this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, yes it could be. Sorry you got this. I have good and bad memories from both females and males in my past lives, but the thing was I was and still am of petite seize and up against a tall strong built guy if he gets to threaten with 1) first voice raising 2)then the threat or reality of violence one stand a small chance.
    so for you it could be a moment in your past life that has led to this reaction.

/Jaimie

3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

If during war I can remember soldiers shouting in a beast kind of way, not like I was used to hearing the male in my life shout, they had power with their uniforms and guns. I have not thought of this before you wrote about it until now that when I was later married my husband would raise his voice in a special way and I would freeze. He did not mean anything by this. It sounded more bad than it was. I was a child who grew up on the streets of war. He did not have my background. I think he was more use to people in his family, his dad, raising his voice like that.

For you I suspect it is this way, it is the kind of soldier/general/war-people's raised voices that has made you react this way. If you could pin-point it into only belonging in that situation, and know that the man around you now are not war-people I hope it will take away this strong feeling you have.

I think my past life self had to work on this. I was afraid to fight with my own husband and it was not because of what he said or did, it was my own fear.

Best Wishes

Li La

4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi RWW2S *:

There appears to be an element of balancing in reincarnation, and that for the purpose of cultivating empathy. I.e., the role of the person which we frightened or treated badly may be the role we have to fill in a subsequent lifetime, so that we can experience their side of the transaction and learn empathy, gentleness and compassion.

I do not see any indication that you did terrible things to anyone in what you have said about your time in the SS, but it seems very likely and logical that you frightened many people as an SS soldier, that was part of their role and persona. Perhaps this was done thoughtlessly and unintentionally (like Li La's husband). OTOH, you may have frightened and intimidated many people very intentionally, using your imposing physical presence and voice as a tool.

Consequently, it is quite possible (to my way of thinking) that you have come back--perhaps imprinted or endowed with an extra degree of feminine sensitivity and timidity--as a female to see what this feels like from the "other side".

This is just an opinion, nor am I sure (even if my guess is correct) of how you can reduce this symptom . However, it is always a good idea to try and be aware of how we control or manipulate other people. Sometimes it is intimidation of the type you describe, sometimes it is something else. The only thing I can suggest is that you firmly commit yourself to avoiding all such behaviors now and in the future. This is a form of repentance. It may accomplish nothing, but who knows . . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

PS*--As you can tell, I almost always shorten long names.

Li-la and reincarnatedWW2soldier like this.
  5. reincarnatedWW2soldier

Hi Sea&Sky.
    When I read what you say, I think it seems like it could be true. I've had violent tendencies in this lifetime too, but solely on objects and I went berserk in my old flat and lost the right to rent it. I'm now on mood stabilizers and have no idea how I would react to men while living an eco friendly lifestyle today, cause I haven't tried it since I rediscovered the fear and shame two years ago.
    Thanks for your input!

6. reincarnatedWW2soldier

Hi.
    I'll try and separate the men when the fear strikes! Thanks for your input!

Li-la likes this.
  7. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

SS men were seen by the Allies as ‘bloodthirsty Jew killing haters’, because well literally they were the ones who did most of the killing via Einsatzgruppen. Also SS men were perceived to be the perfect ideal for a man, therefore you never showed emotion and if you did, you were considered a weakling.

Eichmann was roasted by Heydrich once at Wannsee Conference for vomiting during the viewing of an execution of Jews. Heydrich openly called Eichmann a weakling in front of Müller and a few others. (Those who are aware my posts will know of my connection to the SS).

SS battalions and just regular men who served in the SS had to be hard and commanding. You effectively had to push away every sense of what you perceived as human decency, yet some who were in the SS managed to keep their moral compass during these times.

I don’t know where your fear of men could stem from, but I don’t think it would be from being in the SS, unless you were a closet homosexual and someone found out your secret and that made you afraid of being beaten up by others (yes in the SS they actually did that... it was like one big elite boys club really...)

Hope this helps,
    Eva x

8. Peace of mind

Peace of mind Senior Member

Let us also remember that people are not just black or white.
    Heinrich Himmler's doctor said that Himler often cried (tears) with him.
    Btw, Eva is talking about Reinhard Heydrich.

9. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

No way!! Really? :eek: o_O (I knew this, read Felix Kerstein’s book)

Ha! Yeah... Considering I was talking about one part of myself, I did pretty well o_O and anyone with even a half understanding of the SS would know there was only one.. o_O

Eva x

10. reincarnatedWW2soldier

I know this, but, I don't know, I was gonna say I don't look much a certain way but I can't find the words. And what do I know, I haven't seen many visions of my WWII life yet. I just know the feeling it gives me is unpleasant. Like the energies are way off, or I just can't stand knowing what I see.

It's also possible I was gay, I don't know yet. But since I told people about what was really going on, I imagine that would be a case of going too far according to the SS. Unless I was told to tell what was going on I don't know about the real dynamics of the SS.

11. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

I think it’s possible that your fear of men could stem from your PL. In that PL, you saw how brutal men can be, whether on their own accord or being brainwashed, coerced etc. In this life, you came as a woman but still with memories of men back then. And it could be that yourself, your mind, hasn’t quite accepted that in our society today, in your country, the average man is not like that. There are men who hold doors open for women, loving husbands and fathers, brothers etc. But your mind still has the memory of the PL of how you saw men and perhaps how you, as a man, was and…perhaps there remains this conflict?

12. reincarnatedWW2soldier

I did think of this post today, after my nightmares. That’s why I came back and wanted to make another reply... Because those men don’t give me nightmares, the victims do. I think now that “I’m scared” of men with anger/raised voices because of guilt. I always used to get chills/cringe/get scared in a weird way whenever I saw a truck up until I was 20 and the psychic told me that the fear of trucks comes from my life in the SS.

13. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

This makes sense! In your current life, are you the opposite then? Very soft spoken? I am soft spoken, very opposite of what I probably was in the past. If people knew of my PL they would be shocked.

14. reincarnatedWW2soldier

I’ve had outbursts of anger, but have been through some trauma in this life (ironically and rightfully) the first time when I was 15 so I’ve been very silent and kind of scared.

15. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

Have you been able to find a connection with your PL and the trauma in this life? I’m currently exploring this and feel something is connected as to why I keep ending up in abusive relationships. I think it has something to do with control - me having been controlled back then, by the gov’t and my surroundings and yet remaining devoted. And also being the person who controls. Somehow, this is translated into my current life where these relationships are controlling me just like I was controlled then and controlling others (“karma”)

16. reincarnatedWW2soldier

My bf in my mid teens tried to rape me once, my ex from my late teens gaslighted me and beat his son a few times, as I know of, at 23 I was mildly raped (I said no and was drugged, both were drunk) and at 27 I was strangled unconscious while a guy was f*cking me and afterwards I punched his throat and he beat me unconscious with a fist in my forehead and after that he beat me up twice more, one of those times when I tried to get up from the floor and beat him! I didn’t report any of it till I was 29. I always sensed it was normal and after I was 27 I wanted revenge but he said he’d find me and beat me so bad I wouldn’t be able to get up from the floor so I thought maybe I needed to report it in case. I was on meds when I reported it, and would NEVER have reported it if I wasn’t. None of it went anywhere because there were no proof, and as far as I know, the kid is still living with my ex and turn 18 next year.

I’m convinced people see something in me that make them harm me and not take me seriously.

17. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

Do you think it somehow comes from the PL of when you were in the SS, now the roles have switched where you are the victim of abuse? “on the other side”? Some might say karma but I don’t personally like the karma theory, I think everything is just lessons for the soul to expand and grow.

18. reincarnatedWW2soldier

I think it definitely is my karma. I saw you believe in alternate realities, but I’m new to those thoughts.

Friday123 likes this.
  19. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Reading through and this pretty sad but not all that surprising these days given what the world does to people, as for the rape trauma this is one of countless reasons as to why so many under 40 are single be it by choice or otherwise. Personally I don't like violent people and high extroversion in general so I keep my distance or simply not be around at all.