A Simple Life- Why not Happiness?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by RoryPike6197, Oct 28, 2018.

1. RoryPike6197

RoryPike6197 Active Member

Writing this out because I saw someone write in a post about nobody wanting to hear about the simple lifes. I've had many past lives, almost all of them in Europe, often treading paths that were dangerous, even at times outright immoral.

Yet the life where I was happiest was a simple one; Italian Baker, 1600's, Milan, I believe, with a very happy, very fat wife, and clutch of chubby faced smiling kids. I was well liked, I made good food, I was respected by the community, and I never wanted for anything, and I died peacefully in my bed surrounded by family with a life tarnished by neither tribulation nor hardship.

But whenever I do my regressions, it's almost always scenes from the more violent lives I've led. Pennants, arrows, the small of fire, the smell from the oil of my armor, the noxious smell of a battlefield, choking gunsmoke, holding my brother in my arms as he bleeds out and turns white until he stops breathing...

Does anyone notice a similar trend with their own regressions? Why are the more violent/unpleasant memories more common than the ones with simple, happy, and meaningful lives?

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

I think the lifes with trauma come out more, possibly due to unfinished business that your consciousness is aware of.

radar mike and AlexD like this.
  3. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I understand what you mean Rory. None of my remembered lives were simple, I always got in trouble in a way or another or suffered violence or loss. Much of what I remembered was/is still influencing my current life. I guess that's why, if I ever had simple and happy lives, I haven't remembered them yet. They are not a priority, it seems.

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

The way things are going in my current life im going to remember this one very easily unfortunately. Hopefully it can be turned around

5. EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid Member

I'm from a different age. An age that many young people don't know about.

We used to write a letter on the paper, send it to the mail, send it 2-3 weeks to get the answer. There was no cell phone, there was dial telephone. The first phone in our house was dial-up. The first television I saw was black and white. In order to receive the broadcast, we used 2-meter antennas mounted on an iron pole that crossed the roof of a two-story house. If we wanted to talk to someone, we'd go to his house or send news through small kids. When I took my first computer home, most companies didn't even have a computer. My father paid more than ten times his salary to the machine without a hard disk. I bought my first mobile phone in 1998 with my pocket money. that's why I like to know people in real life rather than virtual world. Maybe his looks, his manner, his tone.

Don't forget, you can read many hours on a fruit, take a look at a photo, but the best way to recognize is to touch, smell, bite, taste. So they are real world senses and experiences. Life is the art of being happy in the moment. We used to live simpler as Nazim Hikmet's "simple living" poem, and life was simpler and happier.

6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi EnterTheVoid, I just want to ask you a question. Do you remember these things from a past life, since your profile says you're 18? Just curious to know.

EnterTheVoid likes this.
  7. EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid Member

Yes. I've been watching people for years; the things they like, the values they believe, their obsessions, their hatred, their cultures.

When I think of the process of shaping them, the door always grows. It depends on the family, the material situation, the environment. that is to say, the most critical factors are the reasons for not forming the human age. It is impossible to be aware of it if it does something wrong. Because everyone is experiencing the right life according to his upbringing style. so it validates variable, beliefs variable, pleasures variable.

People sometimes despise, despise, stickers, rejects, because of the benefits of cultural or socioeconomic differences. Even though there is no disrespect to them, he doesn't want to speak two times, he can't stand to share anything with the person he doesn't see equal, to be in the same environment. Isn't he aware that the only difference is that they come to the world in another family? Isn't the fact that one of the two people who have been formed from the same flesh and bone out in the society, the only difference that puts the other in the ground is actually born in another family?

Let's consider the ancient tribes, or the inhabitants of the world without going so far. the way these locals raise their children is primarily based on isolating that child from the outside. If he was 30, he had the logic to shoot an arrow when he saw the plane. But what is the crime of this person not being able to recognize all the blessings of this world until he dies? What spark do you have around you? Would it not be the same if I had been born there, or my current consciousness rather than myself? This is a kind of fattening environment; organisms can develop as much as the ones presented in the media.

For these reasons, it can be called reincarnation. If people are shaped for the reasons they don't have, and their future is greatly affected, there should be a mistake here. The purpose of human being in the world, whatever consciousness, soul, etc. must have all the experience that divine justice should really be manifested in something. This is coming to my mind when it comes close to logic.

8. briski

briski Senior Registered

Im guessing 18 is the incorrect age? As you said you was in a coma in your 20's?

9. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

As was said before, the more stressful lives are more likely to leave unresolved business or other kinds of lasting impacts that the soul hangs on to, and therefore feels the need to revisit. It is kind of like when you are lying awake at night and an embarrassing or stressful memory resurfaces as your subconscious' way of making sure you do not repeat the mistakes leading to it. People are wired to remember the bad more than the good as a survival mechanism.

In my case, the reason war keeps coming up might be more complex. I did not realize how warlike I was until I started having regressions: seeing what I had been through and the way I acted, at first being alarmed, but growing to realize that I missed it, then looking back and seeing all of the little impacts previous lifestyles have left upon my current incarnation. Despite my deep desire not to cause anyone harm in this life, I had to see that war is a part of who I am and learn to balance this nature which had been looming in the background.

KenJ, tanker, AlexD and 2 others like this.
  10. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I remember "difficult" or hard past lives more easily. I had a life as a machi (something like an indigenous Mapuche nurse). Curiously, I am Chilean now and I have a very nice feeling about it because that life for me was paradise on earth. Everything was simple. I remember the rich smell of the earth, my medicinal plants and the warmth of the sun on my skin. Anyone would call that life something "boring" but for me it was beautiful. Finally I died peacefully and everyone did a ceremony. It was the easiest and coolest life I ever had. The other past lives I remember have been difficult.

I had a very famous life too, and it ended in tragedy. His life was chaotic and in fact he had horrible thoughts. I had a life as a nurse where a military man killed me. I had another one where I lived on the street as a prostitute. In some I died in a horrible way, however, I remembered them much better than machi's life. It took me too long to get into that quiet life, I think it's because complex lives leave a bigger mark, I guess.

Speedwell likes this.
  11. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I hope I can remember a simple and happy life too, Thyme. Even in my remembered past lives I find it easier to recall the hardship and violence rather than the happy moments. For example I do feel deep inside of me that my last life had quite a few happy moments, I loved my past hometown and I still do now. But it's easier for me to recall the feeling of starvation, the cold and the way I died, rather than my moments of happiness.

12. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I hope you remember more happy moments, too (AlexD and RoryPike6197). I feel that in my past lives I had happy moments but I remember too easily "negative" things or things that have to do with violent deaths, problems and people who hated me. However, even though I went through good things, I still think about my violent death and all those things that cloud my vision of something "Positive". I also hope to have more happy memories! But as they say, without seeing the bad side of things you can't see the good side. At least I have taken advantage of those difficult lives to learn in the actual one. (I've cried for things I did in the past) I've learned to live with it. Even if it's something unpleasant. As I said, in my case, I believe that violent or difficult past lives are more easily remembered than easy lives, at least if we talk about lessons. For example, when I was a little girl I burned my hand with the stove. I always have a bad memory of the stove, but I also had happy moments, receiving warmth. I still remember the burn more easily, because it hurt. Some of my difficult lives were significant, and some were not. I think that depends.

Spirit Sword likes this.
  13. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

My happiest time ever was when I had six or seven children during my tribal life. Unfortunately, men came, and I saw all my children die. Some of the fragments I am getting might be from an entirely happy life. Summing it up, I can say, though, that I was much happier when I had a hard, short and poor life than I was when I had a rich life. Even though those memories... still cause a deep longing.