ABC PRIMETIME Discussion

Discussion in 'Children's Cases - Archive' started by James'smom, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James'smom

James'smom Senior Registered

This was a difficult and challenging journey of discovery and reinforcement of my Christian faith and belief in God. I do not believe the past life of my son is contrary to my Christian faith; it is a manifestation of the human spirit which is what Gods promise to all of is all about. Getting to the point of reconciling reincarnation with my Christian faith was a difficult and trying journey for me. But I have arrived.

We decided to share this story with the world because of the verifiable nature of tying my son to the life of James M. Huston and, at the same time, maintain the dignity of his life and that of my son.

During the past few days my family has been bombarded by numerous people who wish sensationalize this story including various media organizations who see it as worthy of air time. The science fiction network has also expressed interest.

THIS IS NOT SCIENCE FICTION IS MY REFRAIN TO THEM.

During this bombardment were contacted by someone who we have now retained to preserve and protect the best interests of this family story.

2. BruceL

BruceL Senior Registered

Yes, I am working on a book. It will a memorial tribute to 21 men who were lost while serving aboard Natoma Bay. The story of the ship will be integrated into the story of their brief lives. It will then dwell on the pain of loss to the families and how it affected them. It will be spiritual and historical.

All the very best to you,

Bruce

3. BruceL

BruceL Senior Registered

We were fortunate to have found Carol Bowman. He book helped us in our effort to help our son James. This was our primary goal. My obsession with seeking answers was based upon the few things he said that had some basis in fact. Iwo Jima, Jack Larsen and Natoma. When I discovered and verified the validity of all three, this while experience turned into a compelling journey.

I was actually trying to refute all of this as I began my search. But at every turn my effort resulted in confirming what my son was saying.

I do not believe my son has had a unique experience; the only thing unique is that I was stubbornly determined to find answers and never quit my search.

You may have said things similar to the things my son said, but they may have been missed by your parents. We are glad our experience may be of some help to you as you confront your dreams.

All the very best to you.

Bruce Leininger
    :) ;)

The original thread can be read in theABC PRIMETIME discussion

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

James's story can be seen here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.