About little things from the past into the present time ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:33 AM.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi !

Just the other day it strike me that I have unconsciously brought a little thing with me from my past life. That is me being used to people going in and out of my life (traveling, work) without me reacting to it. I was familiar with show biz in my past life and use to that people would go away for weeks, months and then be back in my life again. My hubby has reacted that each time he goes away I am quite indifferent, which I really am not, I just don't think there is anything strange about it. So that is one little thing.

Do you have anything from the past that one unconsciously has taken with you, and then come and think of it and go OK, it's because of this or that ?

Have a good weekend everyone !

/Jaimie

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 2:49 AM
  2. Shiriya

Shiriya Senior Member

Being born into the US when many of my incarnations resided in the east, I have a tendency referring to this country as "the West", scratching my head with how they go about life, cook, shop, maintain hygiene, interactions being so casual rather than civil and stressed, since I've been so accustomed to ways of life bleeding through from eastern countries (China, Korea, Japan). Another thing would be feeling naked without a sheathed blade beside my hip, or anything in my hands that isn't a weapon, sake cup, or reins of a horse (even the phantom feeling of riding a galloping horse). A bad habit is stressing not keeping simple promises such as meeting up with friends or feeling I've failed those close to me for not returning debts/favors when many instances aren't dire life-threatening situations. One other is controlling my anger or temper when having misunderstandings taking offense with how people of the West make jokes I'm completely not familiar with...or really can't seem to wrap my head around trying to understand. I don't get many things here to be honest.

Ever since being born in the states, I've always grew up feeling like a lost foreigner looking for things that remind them of home. But realize, my soul chose another environment to grow and enjoy many free opportunities trying new things and starting anew. To really live life retaining innocence and to stop taking it so seriously.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 9:29 AM
    Jaimie and Speedwell like this.
  3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I got super used to walking everywhere or riding a horse that I honestly don't mind walking to places now, within reason of course. It's not always safe for me to do that now though; unlike a few of my former selves, I'm not built like a tank lol.

I actually find it a little odd that people don't walk more often. It's so relaxing!

Jaimie, KenJ and Eva1942 like this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I certainly miss it, fond memories.

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Dana

Dana A Nazi Soldier

Same. But in my case, I feel bare when I'm not holding a gun or rifle, although at one point I did get to touch a gun (I held it without my uncle knowing since it belonged to him) when I was seven years old. The feeling of holding it was familiar, and whenever I think of that moment when I grabbed it, there's that phantom feeling reeling in my hands.

KenJ, Jaimie and Shiriya like this.