Accepting my memories as from a previous life - opened me up to mediumship?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by BenjaminFR, Nov 7, 2018.

1. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

That's sad. Do you feel incomplete? Do you have any kind of memories or feelings associated with him?

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I can still feel him around, even know his name, like some of you can sense your Past Life's energy I can feel my twin brother, my cousin and others when they're around

tanker and Kenz1010 like this.
  3. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

My partner had an identical twin that died shortly before birth. They shared the same placenta, womb, etc. Do you feel your twin has incarnated elsewhere, CanSol?

4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

No, he's still in the spirit world, probably became a spirit guide because he did grew up

Kenz1010 and tanker like this.
  5. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

Before discovering the ideology of Reincarnation, I often felt as though there was a presence around me. They never presented themselves with a name and, sometimes, when I'd give them one they'd 'disappear'.

Then, I discovered the ideas of reincarnation, and the presence grew stronger. It became my guide through regressions, although I often deviated from the proposed path and adamantly called the presence a wrong name [Jakob]. Every time I called the presence by the wrong name, the memories would grow dim or disappear altogether. They would be replaced by fantasies. Then, a fortnight or so ago, I tried again to identify my past. As soon as I saw a face of one of her companions, there was this immediate recognition. It was a sense of I'd seen him before, and in my dreams. 'Jakob' was actually Harry, and Harry had been the kind eyes that I had seen throughout regressions. Kind eyes were a prevalent image in my visions of the past, and Harry has a piercingly sharp yet warm gaze. Memorable, to say the least!

Ever since I put a proper name to 'Kind Eyes', I've felt a loving and near-constant presence with me in almost all that I do. At times, as I walk around, I feel like I ought to be on his arm and dashing through autumnal leaves or prancing through puddles. At other times, glimpses of dancing flash in my mind, and my initial reaction is always "I can't dance right now, Harry"! Even when I use the name, the presence remains. Suggesting that, after months of searching, I've struck gold.

As for the other topic within the thread, with departed siblings, you could say that, officially, I'm not the first child in my family. There was to be another, but my mother miscarried. They were far enough along to know the child was a girl. I don't sense her, or anyone else from this life, around me. There is only Harry.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

@yvettebruneau
    I’m glad he is still with you and that you feel love and comfort from his presence.

I feel that the presence has been accompanying me more and more lately. I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night (from odd dreams) and I’ll feel the presence in my room. I’ll also be out somewhere or driving and I’ll feel him (I’ll refer to the presence as he since it’s a masculine presence) with me. Seems as is if he’s just hanging out, accompanying me. I still feel very comforted and an overall very positive familiarity when he shows up.

yvettebruneau likes this.
  7. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

Ken, I also get the feeling that - as I'm driving around - Harry is with me, in the passenger seat. Just, as with your spiritual companion, hanging out as we might if he were still alive. Unfortunately, in a way, I can't sense Etienne [the PL husband] around, so that suggests to me that he has reincarnated. Either before I did, or some time after that I'm unaware of. However, Harry has made himself known to me at last, after years of sensing some kind of presence over my shoulder.

So, while he could never truly act on his feelings for my past self, he's kind of muscled in [in Etienne's absence]!

Kenz1010 likes this.
  8. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Oh, have you tried contacting Etienne? As in praying to him out loud or something?

I think the presence around me is actually my past life self, but of course I’m not completely sure. If not, maybe the presence is a really close friend from a PL, or maybe a brother.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018