Advice on how to get to a certain past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi !

I would love to know if someone knows if there is a way to get to a particular past life ? I want to go to a past life in the 1920's but don't know how. Before I start I try to concentrate myself on something from the 1920's, something to peek an interest so I will land in that life...it does not work so well for me...For most part I end up in another past life.

I used to have tons of flashbacks that turned out to be accurate when I was mostly in my teenage years and could not control anything. I don't know if it was the sensitive age I was in or that I had been geographically at the same place and recognized myself. My problem then was that I could not make it stop. Now I have an opposite problem with the life in the 1920's.

If you know any trick please share :) It would be much appreciated

Thanks for reading this
    /Jaimie

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jaimie,

I'm wondering whether the memories and ability to tap into them is fading because you have already accomplished what needs to be accomplished. So often, whether in this life or a past life, things are a problem because they have not been dealt with. And sometimes dealing with them just means facing them as a reality and talking them through with others who accept what you have to say and who you are as a person. A lot of what goes on at this forum can be therapeutic from that standpoint, though it is also obvious that many need a deeper level of therapy than the interchanges here provide. So, the question for me is: Do you really need to know more, or are you merely looking to satisfy your curiosity? I have no problem with curiosity, but your subconscious mind (or your guides) may have concluded that what you have uncovered is all that is necessary. Likewise, they may have decided that getting more at this point would be more than you can deal with. In any case, I have become cautious about trying to force things too much in this area. It may be unnecessary. It also may take you to levels of memory that you're not prepared to deal with and will be sorry you have uncovered. If you're no longer bothered by these memories, maybe this is a clue to leave well enough alone. If you are still being bothered that is a different matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Jaimie,

I am not aware of any tricks that can be used to go back to a specific life. Recently I went back five times in a row to a specific life (me being a Mayan girl) and that had never happened before to me.
    I agree with S&S that the therapeutic value of remembering comes first. In my case, there were a lot (!) of links to my current life and incidents in the very Now that had triggered this memory. Five times in a row was more than enough, since it was emotionally, mentally and physically difficult for me. It's like how KenJ it explained recently: you feel like run over by a bus.

Jaimie and Sk17 like this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I almost forgot to explain how I was able to access information. I found a self-hypnosis audio that started by having me focus, with my closed eyes, on the chakhra in my forehead (Third-eye) after going through the white-light protecting request and formulating my respectful request for 'safe' information (I've had enough wars it seems).

Jaimie, SeaAndSky, Sk17 and 1 other person like this.
  5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Ken,

I'd be curious to try out the video, so a link would be great. I have some stuff that continues to bother me. I have backed off for a long time because of previous extreme reactions, but would really like to reach some resolutions, though I think the type of thing that I am interested in may only be found via life-between-lives type regression. I hate to not follow my own advice about leaving well enough alone, but pressure continues to build in certain areas . . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Era specific music always helps me if I need to dig further into a past life. When I was trying to tap into my Native American past life, I found some native meditation music on YouTube that was quite helpful. I can't promise that it will work, but it's worth a shot at least.

You may want to do what KenJ suggested and protect yourself first though. Otherwise you might get way more than you asked for.

Jaimie likes this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I just had my first flashback from the 1920's life while listening to the the missouri waltz 1917, thank you :)

Klaud likes this.