Amarna Period

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Aug 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

Is there any folk out there that have Amarna period past life memories or feel connected to that period whatsoever? I'd like to talk with you guys, get some insight, share your memories and etc.

Thanks in advance.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  2. Ophelia3

That's odd? Nothing more happened since or prior, that would suggest you may have lived there?

3. Ophelia3

Could you be more specific aha, what do you see? :D

4. Ophelia3

Fair enough, sounds interesting but perhaps not a very prominent past life you had.

5. Cat1965

Cat1965 Time flies by with such wickedness..

I think i may have been one of Nefertiti's daughters...i think life ended at a young age though..as a young woman. It was not a brutal death..more like a virus or something I acquired. However short it was it left one of the most powerful attachments. In that life i was part of the royal family...funny to ponder that one.

Fernando likes this.
  6. Ophelia3

What have you experienced that makes you believe you were one of Nefertiti's daughter's? Which daughter do you believe you were?

If you prefer we can PM.

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

My memories from this era best fit Princess Beketaten, youngest daughter of Pharaoh Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye. Pharaoh Akhenaten would have been my older brother. I do remember several things one of which is that I did not like Queen Nefertiti at all. I thought she was arrogant and self-centered. A lot of people who remember her share that opinion. I died after my mother, Queen Tiye, did. Some disease/plague killed us.

8. Ophelia3

It's interesting to hear people's perception of Nefertiti. A while back I experienced some vivid sleep paralysis visions, they were quite random.
    I'm not necessarily saying they're accurate or that I'm even at all connected to the Amarna period, but I remember I was an onlooker of a very frantic Nefertiti awaiting Akhenaten. She was holding a baby and a few daughters were surrounding. Then someone came in to announce that he was here and she literally threw the baby to the ground and ran out!

The daughters approached the baby and I just remember feeling absolute horror.

Another thing that struck me was how petite Nefertiti appeared. Very unusually so..

Does any of this ring true?

Like I said, it could all just be unrelated.

9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

That sounds like something Neferiti would do, but I don't know about the rest. I was not there to see that, as I would have been with my own mother, if this happened before the plague killed us. I should also note that this plague also killed three of Neferiti's daughers; Meketaten and the two youngest princesses, Neferneferur and Setepenre.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  10. Ophelia3

Would you say she had a frantic aspect or just arrogance?

I know through studies that a plague did hit Akhetaten and that it is theorised that a few of their daughters were struck by the plague. Did you witness these deaths?

11. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I saw my own death and I have vague memories of Setepenre dying first, then my mother Queen Tiye, then me, no longer than a week later. I don't know what order the other two went. I found that out through research.

I don't remember seeing a frantic aspect. Maybe I just was not there to see it.

Ophelia3 likes this.
  12. Ophelia3

That's interesting. Did Beketaten have a name prior if you have any recollection of that? There's a lot of mystery surrounding Beketaten.

13. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

My memories don't deal with Names too much. I had to find that one though research. I am aware of the mystery around Beketaten and find it amusing.

14. Ophelia3

Why do you find it amusing? Ahaha

15. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I just find all the speculation amusing.

16. Cat1965

everything is speculation..nobody has irrefutable proof

17. Ophelia3

That is true.

Does my experience ring any truth to you Cat1965?

18. Fernando

Fernando Active Member

Do you have anymore memories of that time? I too, have memories of the Amarna period, i believe i was tut.

If you have any information or more memories regarding this time, i would love to hear dearly.
    Thank you.

briski likes this.
  19. Cat1965

i personally think all the lives that have come after have fuzzed over all the details..but i do think Ophelia that the queen was not so motherly sadly. That what you remember is what i remember. I think it is why my mother in this life is just the opposite..so warm and loving and so protective. I don't remember my name from back than...tried some regression videos which did not work on me at all. Fernando, Tut had lots of issues it seems and died very young. Why do you think you were him?

Ophelia3 and Fernando like this.
  20. Fernando

Fernando Active Member

He did, and all was a result of bad karma, through out our lives we recieve good karma, we recieve bad karma depending on our action.
    Even the curse of illness that was inflicted on him by other others.
    Theres a time when he brought egypt back to thebes from amarna, and as he was reconstructing thebes, an isrealite prophet came to him saying if the kingdom was not brought back to amarna where everyone worshipped the aten, that he would be cursed by the hidden one. (God head).
    Tut was very stressed...
    He wanted to do what was best for the people of egypt, but he was in a pickle.
    The general was the one that wanted power, the general and the high priests wanted power. You could imagine what happened next.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    briski likes this.