Amelia Earhart and contemporaries reincarnated?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Enigmatic, Oct 26, 2002.

1. navigator

navigator Senior Registered

P. Bend and Enigmatic--
    One thing I find fascinating, is how one picks their next life. It must be that the life will enable us to do what we need to do for our personal growth.

I tried to put myself in the place of Fred Noonan. Where would I go to live my next life. I guess I would hide out as far from water and planes as I could. In a life that would make very few demands of me the first part of my life.

Have you had anyone else come forward and say they think they are Fred Noonan? or anyone besides P. Bend say they think they were GP Putnam? I know there are several Amelia Earharts.

One reason I think my memories are so few (besides dreams) is that the memory of my last life is so painful that I cannot get past that to any other memories.

------------------

2. P.Bend

P.Bend Senior Registered

Hey, Navigator - I'm not sure, but the only way to face them might be to face them -
    I have been fortunate in recalling my past lives that the bad things I have seen have not given me much trouble.
    - On the contrary, I have been able to understand and eliminate two fears in this life by recalling what in my past life created them.
    Undoubtedly, Fred must have gone through some horrible things. The imprint of the bad things is always going to be with you. From my experience, once you recall something, make peace with it and realize what can be learned from it, you can choose how it will continue to effect you.
    Again, it is when something is effecting me and I cannot find the root of it that for me is the hardest to deal with - because it is unknown and therefore can be frightening -
    However, I do feel AE was on to something when she said "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace"

As George, I believe I have chosen a life now where I could continue doing the things that meant most to me in the past life, and have some familliar things around me - Basically to finish what I started.

All of us that were involved sort of had our lives cut short by Amelia and Fred's disappearance.

---------------------------------

My object in living is to unite my avocation and my vocation as my two eyes make one in sight. Only where love and need are one, and the work is play for mortal stakes, is the deed ever really done for heaven and the future's sakes.

~~FROST

3. navigator

P. Bend and Enigmatic--
    Sorry I took so long, but holidays and vacations can be very demanding. Hope the New Year 2003 is good for you.

Most of my life I have been attracted to the color black. Even when I was small I had an image in my head of an ideal man, and he always had black hair. Of course, my father had black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes, but other than that, there was no real reason that I could think of to have this image in my head.

Fred Noonan was one of the first "men in black." Perhaps I have been influenced by this? This was happening to me long before I even knew who Fred Noonan was.

4. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Senior Registered

Navigator and P. Bend
    I too have been busy with holiday and beginning of the year activities, and have not been reading the postings as much as I have in the past.

I have not heard of any one else who believed that he/she was George Palmer Putnam in a previous life, nor have I been in touch with anyone (other than you, Navigator) who believes they may have been Fred Noonan. I have an idea that the more you write down what you remember, the more you will remember. But I cannot speak from personal experience, as P. Bend can. Everything you have written thus far makes sense, and I would encourage you to continue to share whatever memories and experiences are meaningful to you.
    Good luck!
    Enigmatic

5. navigator

To the Forum, P. Bend and Enigmatic,

When I was writing my book, I had an especially vivid dream. I had hoped to find the notes I wrote down when I had it, because details can get lost, but I will try to recall it without my notes. Forgive me if I leave something out. When I find my notes I can correct it, if I did not get it right.

I had a dream of a huge explosion like the one at Hiroshima. In the upper part of the white cloud was red like the molten lava from a volcano. Two golden leaves came falling to the ground. I had the impression that I was falling to the ground in two pieces. It seems like there was more to the dream, but I cannot remember it right now.

I was frightened when I woke up. I told a friend who was helping me write the book and another close friend about the dream.

I have had the dream only once.

------------------

6. Didyma

Didyma found my other half

I have heard houses to represent the mind...so explain why my only dream about my house was out in the middle of the ocean on stilts with nothing but a floor and a roof being held up by beams in the four corners? Also I believe i mustve been pushed off a cliff or something in a past life seeing as in my dreams current problem people do that...also as a child never like going on swings because i was afraid of heights...and whenever i walk by stairs or am up high i get anxious....

[This message has been edited by Didyma (edited 01-18-2003).]

7. navigator

Didyma,
    I do not have the expertise to analyze your dream. But I do think it would be important to know if the ocean is still or tumultuous. Also, are you in the house, or just observing it.

8. serendipity

serendipity Registered

Amelia Earhart

Hi Enig;

I would like to know more about you and your book - were you looking for someone on this site who has recall on Amelia Earhart?

I would like to locate someone to compare notes with. If there is someone familiar with that area of history, it would be very helpful to me as well.

Sorry for the late date on this thread - only recently discovered this site.

Thank you,
    dip

9. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hi serendipity,

Welcome to CPL :D We have many knowledgeable members on the forum, so I hope that someone is able to help you find the answers you are looking for! Good luck in your search ;)

Ailish

10. serendipity

serendipity Registered

Ae

Thank you, Ailish!

Yes, I hope someone will see this and respond with something in their own past that could help me verify a few things.

I read a thread somewhere in this group re: George Putnam. Would like to know more of that person.

Dip

11. dmw5126

dmw5126 Guest

Amelia Earhart

Serendipity,
    I just sent you a private message that I hope reaches you. I was not able to use my e-mail program. I haven't read in the forum for a very long time--until today. If you wish to correspond,I'll look for your message in this forum.
    Best wishes,
    Enigmatic

12. Stef

Stef Senior Registered

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...as years have gone by...I became almost sure that I have been her...

13. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I just wanted to add something about Amelia that might interest anyone interested in her final months. There are about three chapters in "Hacking the Afterlife, by Richard Matrini that he spent many years researching and has spoken with through mediums. I had not realized that there was so much information and proof of what he is saying. Incidentally, the book is huge, I'm on page 306 and just over half way through it!

It seems that she was forced down and captured by the Japanese, and our government knew it but could not do anything about it because it would let the Japanese know that we had broken their Naval codes.

Barblynn likes this.
  14. Leesea

Leesea Senior Registered

I don't have memories but often wondered if I had been Amelia in a past life. But I hear there are several others who feel this way too. I was born about the same time that she disappeared. By fate I was forced to write a paper on Amelia in grade school and I was so averse to anything about flying it upset at first. And then after reading a lot about her I became more interested and found many little coincidences regarding things about her and about myself.

I am deathly afraid of flying which I attributed to having crashed, if I had been her of course. Have some physical characteristics that she supposedly had like long bones and fingers. I also had black figure type vision as a young kid, and she supposedly made up black figures as a kid. It was said somewhere that she studied chemistry and I see in my mind's eye when I relax what appears to be a book of formulas. She designed clothing and I was always drawing clothing and figures with a dream of becoming a designer some day. I called my dog snooks way back like a hundred years ago and read that Neta Snook gave her flying lessons. Someone said she had a jungle mural in her house and I also have some jungle decor which I love in the way of plants and figurines. There's more but I need to shut up. Anyway a big thing to me is I'm a tomato juice addict and I heard she carried a thermos with tomato juice as her old standby. I wonder if there are no coincidences or that they just are what they are.

Is the book finished and published at this point as I know this is an older thread.

15. Annabell

Annabell Anna

I have had a dream but it was only once and very recent. I just can't seem to get any others either. Welcome to the Forum.

Leesea likes this.
  16. Leesea

Leesea Senior Registered

Something may come just when you don't expect it.

17. Annabell

Annabell Anna

I think I had one last night.