An Egyptian memory

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ankhesenamun, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun Registered

I have come to know about my life in 18th dynasty Ancient Egypt by way of past life regression, spontaneous regression and memories.

I lived at Pharaoh's court and was very close to my mother. I was always surrounded by a lot of people - servants, friends, government advisers.

When I was 12 I got married, and it was a very happy marriage. My husband and I were so in love, we often spent time together, and I so enjoyed his company.

Sadly we lost our two children to stillbirth, but the real tragedy struck when my husband got murdered by a guy who wanted to become Pharaoh himself. I was so heartbroken, I felt lost and alone - and so afraid!

The murderer then took power, and after a few years he had me murdered too. Just before I died, I swore I would hunt him down for my husband's murder, and if it would take me centuries or millenias!

The murderer has indeed followed me into my current life, he has murdered again - again the person I love the most, my cat.

I haven't yet found out why History has repeated itself.

I still miss my then husband, I miss Egypt - in my present life I am half Egyptian but do not often get chance to go to Egypt, I might even never get chance again - and I feel so so homesick! I long to go back to Egypt, to the Nile, to my people...

I remember the Egypt of my time as such a happy and beautiful place. Everything was so intensive - the colors, the fragrances...

I still do many things the Ancient Egyptian way, and am always amazed when I find out that certain things that I believe turn out to be of Ancient Egyptian origin (eg the Laws of Ma'at - I didn't know much about them until recently but found they reflect exactly what I believe).

In my current life however I feel terribly alone. They say one gets reincarnated in groups - well if that's the case then karma must have overlooked me because since the passing of my cat I have absolutely nobody, neither friends nor relatives. When I still had my cat, it wasn' that bad, we had each other, but now I realize just how alone I am.

The only person from my Egyptian life that I have met again in this life is this guy who had my husband and me killed, and who killed my cat in this life. That's the last person on earth I wanted to see again!

Is there anyone around from my time (Amarna period and counter revolution after Akhenaten's passing)??? Any Egyptians on this forum? Where are you guys hiding...?

2. Reisender

Reisender Registered

I think you have created a strong karmic tie to the person that killed you and your husband in ancient Egypt.

Maybe it is time to forgive, don't you think?

3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Your oath to hunt down this guy is what is locking you into a negative karmic tie. It is also possible that those who were with you in that life don't want anything to do with that issue. Hence you feel alone.

I do have a past-life around that time period. I had my strongest reaction to the generation before Tutankhamun; that of Akhenaten. (This was when the Treasures of Tutankhamun made its rounds) I really didn't like Queen Nefertiti as I thought she was arrogent. I believe my name was Beketaten. It was a fairly short life, ended by disease at around age 14 - 16.

4. crystal_44

crystal_44 Crystal

I lived shortly after you, towards the beginning of the 19th dynasty. Not a long time after you as far as history goes, but it was certainly a different world, the country was more stable. I did feel very alone when I was younger, often missed "home" terribly, but I've learned to cope as I've gotten older.

The main thing is to try and look at the big picture. Why are you here now? Why this life, this time, this place? What lessons are you met to learn from the past? What is your purpose in this life? Focus on these things, try to have a more positive outlook. Learn to forgive others and move on. The biggest lesson I've learned from all this is that we all play a part in the drama of life. We are in this together. If we can collectively learn to love one another, the human race has a chance for success. Otherwise its just one endless, vicious cycle of hate and revenge.

Don't get me wrong, I still long for the past, for Egypt in particular. But the great thing about reincarnation is that those you've loved and lost come back to you eventually.

5. Arrant

Arrant Senior Registered

I have no recollections of a past life lived in Ancient Egypt; indeed, as a period in history I am not in the least attracted to it (although my mother is). In fact, I have no definite recollection of any previous lives, but I can identify with much of what's been written here.

For one thing, outside of my small and immediate blood family, I am completely alone. With two notable exceptions, relationships in my life have always been transitory - always brief, often intense. The exceptions were my marriage, and a relationship I have been in for the last ten years - which in substance is far removed from what a healthy, normal relationship between a man and a woman should be. Additionally, intellectually we are polar opposites, yet I feel an unaccountable love for her.

I spend most of my time alone, despite being intelligent and sociable. Is it my karma to spend so much time alone? Certainly, it's not mentally very healthy, given the social nature of human beings.

I am at a loss, and so desperate to break the cycle.

6. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

While I do not know who or when I was in ancient egypt I am very aware of what I did there. I was a privileged, spoiled, aggressive and greedy child raised with the expectation of taking what I wanted. I did somehow earn the friendship of an equally priviledged child who did not openly exhibit my obvious negative qualities. As I grew and forced myself into powerful positions he did the same and we were on the surface allies, but I conspired against him. At a critical point in our futures when they were openly going to part, I called him to meet me and I had soldiers around me. He came up, trusting and happily greeted me as the friend he assumed I was. I gave an order and as I stood there the soldiers calmly surrounded him and stuck their swords into his abdomen, killing him before me. The look on his face...amazement, wonder and sadness forced me to be sick to my stomach. Within a brief time afterwards I was poisoned and died writhing in my bedchamber.

While this was a miserable existence, the experience was valuable and the political aspects of my actions had a positive effect for the country...despite the betrayal, murder and nastiness of it all.

For me this was one of many egyptian lives which seemed to be marked by really negative energies. I was fortunate to be able to obtain such direct karmic response. I was also fortunate to have experienced most of this with a very close soulmate...my ex-fiance from this current lifetime is the one I murdered.

Crystal...I agree with your comments...its not that we murdered or were murdered, but how we learned from that and moved on...have we grown or are we doing the same thing when faced with the same negative circumstances.

Arrant...breaking the old cycle is imperative. Your comments struck a chord...I will write more after thinking about what I was getting.

7. firebird

firebird Registered User

This repeating of history may or may not have anything to do with you .... perhaps IT IS the other person who killed your cat who still hasn't learnt the lesson?

Akhenhanten and King Tut have reincarnated today. President Obama's family also has an Egyptian PL connection. So, while they're not on this forum, they are not hiding.

8. Arrant

Arrant Senior Registered

Firebird, how do you KNOW that President Obama has an Egyptian PL connection? Not trying to be flippant, just curious how you can state such a thing as a fact? Likewise, King Tut?

9. firebird

firebird Registered User

I wasn't trying to be flippant either with my earlier response. It's just that reincarnating souls don't all congregate in this forum or others like it. King Tut IS working with Akhenaten today. The soul of Akhenaten is someone I have conversed with in this lifetime, so this is how I know.

Obama's family (Michelle and the 2 daughters) do have strong connections to Egypt, but it would be against forum rules I believe to be openly discussing the details of other people.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
  10. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ankhesenamun

I'm going to say something that you probably won't like, but it's not my intention to offend you, rather to try and help you look at things from a different perspective. I'm not discounting the fact that somebody killed your beloved cat, and that is wrong under any circumstances. But that aside, there are some souls, through no fault of their own, who 'choose' to come back in the role of "victim". It's as if they hardwire themselves into a cycle of believing that everybody is against them, and while I'm not suggesting that you are imagining any of this, or that you are to blame for any of it, we all do, to a certain extent, 'create' our own circumstances.

I'm not saying that you've asked for this life of loneliness and rejection (not consciously anyway), or that everyone is not responsible for their own actions, but lets just say that the "aura" that you project is a kind of green light to let others treat you like this. I don't think it's something that you can consciously change overnight, and I think that you need help, possibly from a past life regression therapist (you may find one in the UK here) or maybe even a straight forward counsellor, to help you look at yourself, and life, from a more positive angle. Once you begin to change your outlook on the world in a positive way, then you'll find that the positive energy will begin to reflect back at you. Have you ever read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne?

None of us deserve to live a life of rejection. And even though you might feel that the whole world is against you, there are people out there who do care, and will care about you. The key to all of this is YOU. You need to allow your subconscious self to attract positive energy instead of negative, and then slowly you may begin to see a change in fortune.

Good luck and take care

Chris

11. Arrant

Arrant Senior Registered

OK Firebird. Thanks for explaining.

The main reason I asked is that I am about to start researching my own past lives in earnest, and I want to guard against the temptation to believe something simply because I like the sound of it! I suppose I was really asking how do we separate truth from wishful thinking? If someone tells us they are a reincarnation of so so, do we simply accept their word for it? What is the accepted norm for the constitution of proof?

12. firebird

firebird Registered User

I don’t think there is an accepted norm for what one considers ‘proof’. You would be hard pressed to find many scientists that will accept any methods I use for 'proving' reincarnation.

Me – after many years of personal detailed research and no one hand manual/bible on what constitutes proof - I consider the following evidence: soul group identification makes for a solid case (Michael Newton's books, detailing some of his extensive research over the years, will reinforce this view); astrology can also provide some very good evidence (e.g. the James Leininger case is one very good public example); handwriting comparison, facial comparison, numerology, birth marks etc. are also very useful. The more of these boxes that are ticked, the easier it is to validate/prove a past life memory.

Every case is different. Not everyone has the benefit of detailed historical data they can refer back to though, which means that sometimes all there is is a memory (and a memory isn't proof, only a possible indicator).

13. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

Why do you think this person killed your cat? How do you know its them? Did you have pets in that life? Do you think your cat was the reincarnation of a pet from that life?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  14. bluedixie

bluedixie Registered

Have you ever read up about Queen Nefertiti's sister, Mutnodjmet? A lot of what you're describing reminds me of a fictional story I read about her, and while we must keep in mind that it was a fictional story and facts may not be exactly historically correct, you should read the book and see if it sounds right. It's called "Nefertiti" by Michelle Moran.

15. Gryph

Gryph Registered

Seems like that is a lot of circumstantial evidence, with very little concrete evidence (AKA, verifications from historic sources or dates which conicidentally, arent as hard to find as people think.) Many things in history may not have been documented but the surrounding factors or circumstances are and they can be verified.

But I suspect that discussing this with you will be about as productive as trying to nail jello to the wall, and more importantly, it will drag the conversation further off course.

To bring things back, I do remember a couple of egyptian lives, one of which I believe was during the 18th Dynasty, although I was not anyone of any esteem, I was simply a commoner, basically. But I will say that you are not alone. I believe a number of folks on this forum do have Egyptian PL's but they are sometimes hard to nail down because of the time that has lapsed and the fact that information is hard (not impossible but hard) to find from the period.

Might I also recommend Pattersons "The Murder of King Tut" Its fiction, and should be taken as such, but I found it very interesting. There was a great deal going on during that time in Egypt, especially between the temples and the Akhenaten. In the end, it was as much a political power struggle (with Akhenaten wanting to take the power away from the temples as much as he wanted to name himself the sole Deity of Egypt) as a religious one.

But remember, you are not alone.

Ad I am sorry to hear about your cat. Why do you believe it was the same person?

16. Yellow Roses

Yellow Roses Registered

Joining the Light

Ankhesenamun, interesting post. Do you remember anything of her afterlife? The reason I ask is my experience with it enabled me to let go of the 18th Dynasty life. The life wasn't totally negative, but I needed to move on. This is a lifetime that came through spontaneously when I was about 7 years old, so it had a very strong pull. I won't go into all the memories of it here because I just wanted to share an experience I had that may help you.

I experienced being in a very dark place with other dead scattered around me. I looked around and saw one for whom I felt the greatest sadness, his stature was smaller than the rest of us. My thoughts were "He was the greatest of us all, and has no understanding of the Light." I then rose through a dark shaft and came out of it just as the sun rose. As I joined with it, I felt a lightness and joy. After that, the lifetime did not hold such a 'charge', though the memories were still there, and still bleed through sometimes.

Would it be helpful to you to use meditation to perhaps access Ankhesenamun's spiritual journey? She was a believer in the Aten, and it's daily resurrection probably held great power for her. Experiencing the positive aspects of her spirituality might go some way in healing all the residual pain still clinging to you from that lifetime.

I love cats myself, always have. And what happened to your kitty was totally merciless, and in no way excusable.

17. Tutankhamun

Tutankhamun New Member

I've sent you a direct message.

-- Tutankhamun