• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

An open letter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva1942

A Walking Enigma...
I wished I never had to write this. But after being here for only a short time, I feel I must leave for a while. I don’t wish to leave as I enjoy it here, but I can’t stay here. Perhaps forums just aren’t ‘for me’. But let me tell you why.

Never did I think that I would EVER be disrespected in a community that was much like myself. I thought “oh yeah, here’s a neat place to share some memories, perhaps even help others with theirs and share my opinions.” But I was wrong.

When we discover past life memories, I think that there is a lot of things that we can misinterpret wrong. I have done this myself, been so sure on something that I have recalled ( this is especially true for my WWII lifetime) and then realised I had misinterpreted it wrong. That’s fine I don’t mind being wrong. Being wrong is good, it helps me develop my memory recall better so I don’t misinterpret things. In fact, I choose NOT to say anything until I am SURE.

This bothers me greatly, as I’m not an argumentative person and it does take a LOT to irk me. But I will not tolerate disrespect, prejudice and blatant labelling my memories as fake. I will not tolerate this:

Regardless there’s a history of misinformation, falsehood and inaccuracies when it comes to Eva’s Amarna past life, that she refuses to address because it otherwise wouldn’t fit her agenda. It may seem silly to bystanders, but I’m trying to explore my past life in Amarna and someone blatantly spreading misleading and invalidated claims is detrimental to my study,
and others who may have a past life in Amarna.

My Ancient Egyptian Queen lifetime was indeed in time of Akhetaten (Amarna). I did a LOT of research on it AFTER my memories surfaced. The conclusion I came to was VERY hard to accept, and I remained VERY open to whether my memories were actually real because of how old they were. I did ACTUALLY FIND VALIDATION
for this lifetime.

I don’t refuse to accept anything and am still open to the possibility of being entirely wrong. Some days I wish I was wrong, but I cannot discount the validation. But what I won’t accept is this behaviour of being labelled a fake and disrespected because what I remember does not match someone else’s. We all remember differently and I think that if we all were to join in a room and talk about reincarnation, everyone would take away or remember something different about the talk.

It is a shame because I really enjoyed posting here and interacting with others because I like the people, they’re just like me, wanting to learn more and being accepting of others opinions, lifetimes and memories.

Maybe I’ll come back in time. But for now, it’s time to go. I don’t want anyone to reply this and I am not ‘throwing my toys out of the cot’, I just wanted to address something that I think people need to remember when exploring past lives. That not everyone remembers or researches the same and we need to be respectful of that.

Eva x

Perhaps more appropriate as a private message! :)

Nonetheless I just want to clarify that I’m not implying that you’re a fake, although that’s how it may seem, I do however think you’ve misinterpreted memories. Perhaps I didn’t go the appropriate route in conveying this. There’s obviously a reason why you are drawn and connected to Amarna, as am I, and maybe that’s why we are having this conflict! Who knows maybe we were sisters! :p:D

My intention was never to upset you, nor was it for you to feel bullied off this forum, and I would genuinely be disheartened if you left or didn’t feel comfortable to return!

I think the appropriate approach thenceforth would be to give one another space to explore our past lives, and as a wise man once told me, live and let live! ;)

I am sorry for the part I have played, I do feel frustration got the best of me and that I reacted poorly in response to that!

Hope you decide to stay!

Ophelia, a fellow Amarnian! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back