An orphan in Constantinople

Discussion in 'Member's Memories - Archive' started by Wizard, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard

Wizard Registered

Hi, I haven't posted anything here for a long time so I thought I would post one of my possible past life memories here.

Here is a possible past life memory that came back to me a few years ago. Its a memory I have about being about six years old in a past life that was in a war torn Country. This Country seems like it was a Mediterranean Country, and I had been an orphan because my Parents and Brothers and Sisters had been killed in that war and I think the house that I had lived in had burnt down. Well I was wandering around as a homeless orphan and there were three women that found me and took me into their home and they took care of me. These Women were not related to each other they were also victims of the war. They had got together and found some sort of empty house or building to live in and when they found me they took me there to live with them. These women were poor and they had little or no money.

I think one of them did something like washing clothes by hand for money, some how these three women managed to have a little money and food. One strong memory I have about these three women is they would sing songs to try to cheer things up. I remember that one time I had been crying because I didn't understand the war and why people were fighting like that, and of those three women had hugged me to try to comfort me. I don't know if any of these three women went on to other lives (incarnations), but if they did it would be awsome if any of them saw this and remembered me from that past life. These Women were not related to me, but I considered them to be like sisters to me. I remember that one of the Women had wore something like a long dress that had a floral design on it.

I think there may have been been a fourth woman also and she was a bedridden frail eldery woman who the three other woman were taking care of and I remember taking something like a bowl of soup to her. This Mediterranean past life could have occured up to about 200 to 600 or more years ago. So anyway thats my memory of being a six year old orphan. I remember enough about were I had lived in this past life to be able to draw a picture of it. A strange thing about this memory is that it came back to me suddenly, and with the same feeling you get when you know you remember something for sure.

Wizard

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Mediterranean Past Life?

Beautiful likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Registered

I haven't done meditating on this past life lately but I should continue working on it. There might be more clues than I realize as to when and where this past life took place. Here are more details about this past life: It seems like this life may have occured somewhere around a geographical area where the borders of three Mediterranean Countries came together in one place, so the war or battle might have been between three different Countries. I have some memories that suggest this past life may also have been somewhere in or around Bosphorus. The reason I think it might have been in or around Bosphorus is because I remember that the people who had been attacting the area where I had lived in that past life were coming accross the water in boats at night and attacting people.

I remembered that someone had said that it was not very far accross the water that these attackers were coming from, I remember that I could faintly see the shoreline across the water where the attackers were coming from. It might have been like a Canal they were coming accross. I think the attackers also wore something like turbans and they might have been Turkic and they also had swords. Another reason I think this past life may have occured somewhere in or around Bosphorus is that I remember that the house or building I lived in was white and it was on a Hillside not to far away from the water. I also remember that it had some narrow or slit like windows.

After I remembered these things I looked around on the internet to see if could find pictures of houses or buildings like this. I did find pictures of houses and buildings like that on hillsides in and around Bosphorus. Ill think I work on this some to see what more I can remember and I'll post the results here.

Wizard

Beautiful likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Registered

I think Bosphorus or Bosporus means Bosphorus Straight, which is a body of water, So I think I should say that this past life could have been around the Bosphorus area (to be more correct). This Past life could have occured in Istanbul, which is around the Bosphorus area. Another reason it could have been Istanbul is becuase Istanbul earlier had been known as Byzantium and Constantinople, and I do also have memories of places that seem like Byzantium and Constantinople.

Beautiful likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.