An undescribable, strong connection to someone I have never even met.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Lizab, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Lizab

Lizab New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm here to see whether I am crazy or if this is a sign of a past life I had. I'm hoping maybe someone can relate to this or help me understand more.

Basically, I feel a strong connection to a person who I've never even met. This started back in 2013 when I saw him in a news story in Mexico. Just upon seeing him and hearing him speak, I felt this weird strong connection to him, and that connection remains today. I would also like to point out that I do believe he has since passed away in 2014.

Although I do find him attractive, it's not a romantic thing like a "crush" at all. He wasn't famous or anything either. To be completely honest, as I'm typing this out I really can not find words to describe this... It's almost like he was imprinted in my brain and for some reason he remains there. Not a day has gone by where he hasn't crossed my mind. I don't really feel a "lovey" connection to him, it's more of a partnership feeling. Like I have always known him and he has always known me.

Whenever I think of him, it gives me a feeling of strength and protection. Also, these feelings are strongest when I'm out in the wilderness. I live in New Mexico, so the desert is where I go to disconnect from society and connect to nature. In the canyons and mountains when I'm just sitting there, it's like I can feel him in the breeze through the mountains. I also occasionally feel deep, painful bouts of grief over his death.

It's been 4 years since this experience started. I consider myself mentally stable, so I don't think it's all just my imagination. It is truly just strange. Sometimes I simply feel weird about the whole thing. I used to think I was insane or just losing it, but I no longer think that. Because this connection is effortless, it's like he has become a real part of me and he always was. Possibly a guardian? I am beginning to strongly believe that I must have known this person before this life, or we are somehow intertwined by this universe. It is the only thing that can explain this for me.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think you will find that many of us have had similar experiences. Sometimes we glimpse someone we know deeply on the other side and feel that connection and joy beyond any logical, tangible context. And, for some reason, it is often enough just to have seen them. The real connection isn't on earth after all, but "outside of time" where we are never truly separated.

It's a little like those times when you are busy shopping and you glimpse a friend heading out the door of the store you're in. You feel good just seeing them, even if they're too far away to greet each other.

3. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

not person but a similar experience with a dog .. I saw on TV.. I have been able to psychically read peoples/ animals past and future lives. My dog died and I felt she would be born a dog to work in the fire department.. I saw a news real about the first dog to be trained as a sniffer dog in the fire department. sniffing for fire starters ... I just knew that was my dog reincarnated..