Ancient Egypt/The Sun... Please Help!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Member

Addressing the elephant in the room.

It is very long but that is necessary. It's something that's plagued me for sometime! I need ideas, information and help as to how to address it, I feel like as much information as possible is necessary.

Ever since I could possibly remember, I've had this in depth connection with ancient Egypt. These feelings associated that I couldn't even begin to explain. This unprecedented affiliation. I forced my parents to an ancient Egyptian museum hosted in our capital, I took home a pamphlet that represented the life of ancient Egyptians and I was obsessed! I drew ants in a city that I created, I was fascinated with ants and civilisation beyond belief and creating cities. I used to work perilously under the sun to make my own "city" making pathways, I created an entire civilisation in my imagination and making maps, it was beyond normal. I even considered suicide when I was like 7-9 because I was of the irrational belief that it'd take me back in time, but I came to the conclusion that I'd engross myself with ancient history instead. Ancient Egypt always seemed to present itself, wherever I went there were exhibitions or anniversaries of discoveries. I remember as a kid I brought grapes out to a cubby house I had which was like an insula, and grape juice, imagining I was ancient Egyptian with wine and grapes sleeping at night on the roof, like that of the Egyptians. Til this day I'm an ancient Egyptian fanatic.

As a child, I also had another major affiliation, the sun. It's actually difficult to write out now. I've always suppressed connecting these two. I remember the moment I sat on a chair on my own under a tree and wondered what my conscience was and declared to myself as I raised my gaze, that it was the sun and from that moment onwards I basically had a friendship with this conscience that I believed was the sun. It sounds insane, I know and that's why when I hit thirteen that I realised that it wasn't true and it was such an ordeal to come to terms with, I still feel to this day that I lost a friend, in fact I have a sun tattoo and when I pray (no I'm not religious) I pray to the sun as I did as a child.

So life was hunky dory, I was fascinated by ancient Egypt and believed in the sun! But then, on the verge of realising that the sun wasn't my conscience I became abnormally obsessed with Tutankhamun, for a good solid 5 years!!! At which I started to experience sleep paralysis, I worked out at the onset of my sleep paralysis that I could kind of direct where I wanted my visions to go and obviously being obsessed with Tutankhamun I wanted them to go there... but they didn't, they went to Nefertiti, initially. Although Tutankhamun has a close filiation in modern history with Akhenaten and Nefertiti, they never really came across my mind, I think in a way I knew that Akhenaten had an affiliation with the sun and I didn't want to taint my love of ancient Egypt with that (but at last here we are lol!) so at the time it came to me as a shock that I had such a traumatic sleep paralysis vision associated with Nefertiti (which I discuss on my other thread). Little did I know that later that same year was I would travel to Berlin on the 100th anniversary that the bust of Nefertiti was discovered and visit the bust of Nefertiti, amongst other Amarna artefacts.

Then my interest kind of shifted from Tutankhamun to the Amarna period, but at this stage it wasn't overwhelming, I was just growing up. Then the following year I visited London, and had these weird premonition dreams in regards to Kiya and Akhenaten and the within these two years I experienced the wildest sleep paralysis/dream/vision in regards to these people, to the point I saw Meritaten (or so I do think, being viscously stabbed to death!) it was insane!

The dreams did stop, however my fascination with Amarna has been persistent.

This is the issue here, I love ancient Egypt, I could not physically let it go, all whilst I still have this affiliation with the sun, it symbolises so much for me, but because they both are so entwined with the Amarna period which I have an absolute fascination for, I suppress it, something I can't explain it! Something doesn't want me to associate the two!

When I reflect back as a child, when I wasn't aware of Akhenaten whatsoever but was affiliated very much so with the sun, so many things stand out to me, that would connect the two, for example what I wore, the fact that "the sun" told me that I was the best "believer" since this man the sun would always highlight who rode a ******* chariot, in the desert, under the sun, like what? Lol. Also toward the end of my affiliation "the sun" literally presented an idea of getting others to start believing and starting this new religion. Argh! This literally too much for me to even write let alone think about! I need to address this! I think it's holding me back in life, via relationships and many things. I want to do this healthily. Often when I try to address it, I get anxiety, I fall sick, I can't sleep, like I said, like something is angry that I've associated the two.

I don't know if I'm just being construsive, or if there's something actually going on, but I feel it's impacting my everyday life, if I am just being contrusive please give me some advice on how to help and if I'm not, like wise give me some ideas on how to address this issue and be free of it! It feels very much so entwined with karma.

Help! Please!

I'd like to consider myself a very logical person, and a very truthful person, none of which I have mentioned is false at all! I just really need help in addressing something that could possibly be spiritual.

Thanks in advance guys!

Fernando likes this.
  2. Fernando

Fernando Member

What do you feel is the truth?
    And who do you feel you were at the time?

3. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

If you don't already know, the gods of Egypt and many other religions were based on astronomy/astrology, ancestors and warlords.

There are two standing stones in tel arad. One to YWWH and one to his wife Ashteroth. He deserted her and their young son Baal.

The son came out of the virgin. The Sun moved out of Venus.

'Jesus' was born (if a true character and not a fictional character upon whom to hang gnostic fables) was born under Pisces and died under Aries (the lamb or ram).

During the Council of Nicea, a Gnostic Bishop left in a temper shouting "You fools! You have taken what is not true and made it true!". Many of the stories in religions are parables, fables similar in intent to those of Roal Dahl, to help children and youngsters commit astronomical cycles and morality of any given faith to memory.

There are several pre-Christian religions with the son, virgin, death, resurrection story.

Many gods were called by different names in different languages, as well as different eras. Look up how many names Cronus had.

There is quite a lot on the web, and on youtube about gods being ancestors, and gods being astronomical. Obviously, you need to check the sources for the info is at least reasonably reliable and I have found that Wikipedia is generally very good, despite that some rubbish it.

Two other good sites (imo) are crystalinks, and mathildesanthropology. Both deal with ancient civilisations, artifacts and reasonably up to date DNA as well as sunscreens etc

You can also google fashions, wigs, maps of the time.

I find Wise Up on yt very interesting and he does sometimes do videos on Egypt that have a different paradigm to that offered by MSM. It is up to you if and how much you agree with how he sees things about the construction of various archeology, but I think he is largely correct and have read comments by Architects, builders and carpenters who not only agree with him but who also explain more building techniques that were clearly used then and are still used today (such as geotube engineering). It put paid to the thousands of slaves dragging huge blocks and hauling them up great heights myth.

All very fascinating. I hope some of that helps clarify what you remembered from such a young age.

No memories of Egypt for me though. I don't think I was there so we can't compare memories on the place, sorry to say.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  4. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Ophelia3 I'm interested in what this images means to you Regards 017.png

5. Angie Brown

Btw, unless you are convinced you were a particular character, best stay fluid on who you may have been. If you fix your mind too rigidly without good reason to be certain, you will block info that is real just because it conflicts with what you have thought so far.

Tut Ankh Amun in google translate. Breaking up other words and names, and putting them in separately often yields great explanations. E.G. put Tut in first, then Ankh. Can do the same for countries, places, even some religions. Hours of fun! ☺

Ophelia3 likes this.
  6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Ophelia3 likes this.
  7. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Member

I couldn't say, and I wouldn't want to say unless I was 100% certain as to who I was. Like Angies suggested, I like to stay fluid. As for the truth, I don't know. Just some things appear to be rather too coincidental.

And researching the Amarna period or being affiliated with the sun I seem to get punished for it. It's hard to explain.

Angie Brown and Fernando like this.
  8. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Member

Being an ancient Egyptian fanatic and all, I have researched mounds on ancient Egyptian culture and their dynasties. That's why I find it helpful reflecting on the connection from when I was a child, when I had no information that could influence my memory, if that makes sense?

Angie Brown likes this.
  9. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Member

I'm not going to lie and say this image stirs certain emotions within me, in complete honesty, the pyramids have always been rather my least favourite subject of ancient Egypt. There are however different images of Egypt that do stir certain emotions, but not this one I'm afraid.

10. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Myths and fables I think not. http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/biblical-past-lives.590/

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I read something recently that made me look at these Egypt comments differently. In earth-time Cleopatra lived closer to today [2018] than to when the pyramids in Gaza were built.

Angie Brown and Ophelia3 like this.
  12. Fernando

Fernando Member

The "Aten" was Just A form Of Monotheism right?
    Just before christianity came in to play?

13. There and back again

From what I know they are much older than most people are willing to accept and that the current civilization isn't even the most advanced that we've had that there has been many. Deep down I feel that some of us have been around for so very long that being tired becomes a natural state of being and remembering not so easy.

14. There and back again

At least some part of it is much much older and what we have to today is only but a faded shadow of what once was, there are dozens of books that were excluded from the Bible back in 325 that are incredible particularly the books of Enoch.

Fernando likes this.
  15. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Within the image the sun is far more important than the pyramid... I was wondering what your connection to the sun maybe.. It may not be spiritual at all probably something else altogether

Angie Brown likes this.
  16. Angie Brown

It makes a lot of sense.

17. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Active Member

I agree with Angie Brown on not becoming fixated on one particular part of your regression visions.

I got stuck on a certain young woman in wartime France, then ended up at the Holocaust. As it turns out, I was going in the wrong direction. I should've been heading west, across the Atlantic, to New York and not east, toward Germany. New York is a place that has long felt like a 'spiritual home' for me, although I've never been. I had a habit of setting most stories automatically in New York City, and neighbouring districts. And, I love the shows/films that are set there, they're like little trips down memory lane and fill me with a sense of warm nostalgia. I didn't understand the feeling or why I was having it, but looking back with my past-life knowledge I do know now. When I came out of my latest regression, I was right on the research and found the answers within minutes! Minutes! Whereas the French connection and the Holocaust records were sending me round in circles.

So, until you're sure who you were, take your research carefully. Try to pinpoint where, first, and then on a name that rings clear as a bell. That's how I found myself, using one of the names that came in a regression. Not my own, that was never too clear or even the same, but the male companion that was often there to greet me almost immediately. With yours being Ancient Egypt, it might be harder to verify through records, but you might get lucky with some account from the time-period. Luckily, I was a wartime sweetheart (1940s). Edit - I was not technically a wartime sweetheart, it turns out I was married in 1925 and my husband didn't go to war.

Good luck with your discoveries!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Angie Brown and Ophelia3 like this.
  18. briski

briski Senior Member

That picture with the sun in that location. Is awesome and proberley was worshipped when the sun and stars were all aligned in a certain way. In fact I know they were.

Angie Brown likes this.
  19. briski

briski Senior Member

Atenists were basically Gnostics. The Gnostics wrote the scripts for the bible. (This is a bit to simplistic, they did far more than this) the Gnostics were very interesting. Read up about the light being a trap and the Archons..ive made light of some heavy information here. Oh the Gnostic version is supposed to have reincarnation in that early version of what we call the Bible.

Angie Brown and Fernando like this.
  20. briski

briski Senior Member