Ancient Egypt/The Sun... Please Help!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Ophelia3..I think memories /connections to past incarnations of our spiritual selves... that is what they are .. they are not our.. John Tat's or Ophelia 3's memories/connections depend upon many factors
    including.. how and where we were bought up..the influences of our education...the interests of our family members and friends... our own experiences... a whole range of things .. these things can create emotions most would call dejue vue moments.. but we see them as something very different.. IMO what we feel connections to is depended upon what we are exposed to in this incarnation not so much what is more important..You feel a connection to Egypt.. If you had never heard of Egypt you would feel no connections to it
    I don't like talking about some details of my memories.. I will talk about one I have talked about before to show how difficult it can be to get time lines on a particular memory of our spiritual selves
    We all search for time lines of the memories... just as you do
    After the battle when I was covered in the blood of my enemies and I lifted up my arm to licked the blood and sweat from my arm.. what I have not talked about before.. I was still holding a battle axe
    Nothing flash.. just a wooden handle with an axe head attached to it.. I thought that gives me a clue to the time line.. So I went looking. I don't know what the axe head was made off.. it may have been bronze
    When I went searching Ancient Egyptians were using bronze during the 4th dynasty around 2600BC to 2500 BC.. and the Egyptian battle axe came into favor during The Middle Kingdom 2050BC to 1710BC.. during this time there were fierce battles for the reunification of Egypt.. but that does not mean they did not make battle axes during the 4th dynasty.. So my time line of that memory covers 1000 years .. In the end you can search all you like and still not come up with any definitive answers

Angie Brown and Ophelia3 like this.
  2. John Tat

I forgot to answer Ophelia3"s question about looking similar to physical entities our spiritual selves once occupied..IMO there is no validity to this belief..There are many reasons I think that.. for example at least six times in my life someone has come up to me and started talking to me thinking I was someone.. they all said you look exactly like him.. I'm sure that has happened to many of us.. I'm a lot older than many on this forum.. when I was young I had a friend that everyone agreed was the spitting image of his father. Years later it turned who we thought was his father was not his father.. there are many more examples I could give of people who look alike.. It is possible people do bear a resemblance to someone from the past but its pure fantasy to think that means anything

Angie Brown likes this.
  3. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Hahahah indeed the fibs of establishment academics. A bit of truth and then lies mixed in to confuse and to prevent people knowing that things are made up for the very lucrative tourist industry. There is an account of a couple of tourists who snuck away from the guide. They managed to go where they wanted to, unchallenged. They happened upon some archeologists in a tomb or supposed tomb - painting new ancient Egyptian artwork. Lol. I bet there are a lot more look-outs to stop other tourists stumbling on them these days.

Then there is the enigma that no bodies of humans or animals have ever been found inside or in the tunnels beneath the pyramids. Well, not the ones at Giza anyway, and not in many if any others anywhere in the world where they have investigated inside or found tunnels beneath. I can imagine that those filled with earth or sand, like the smaller Nubian pyramids, may hold bodies within or under, though.

....and what about the fraud of Stonehenge? That the stones were laying prostrate on the ground until some Edwardian enthusiasts erected them as they thought they might have once stood? That isn't even mentioning the modern concrete that has been cast over some of them, and some of it appears to be coming away exposing stone(?) underneath. No wonder the authorities fenced it off, and made sure people were drawn away and wouldn't spend too long REALLY looking, by building the visitors centre quite a distance away. Yeah, the big fibs of history.

You and others may not agree with all this man says, but I think he hits the nail on the head more often than not. He doesn't narrate or explain much these days, as those subbing for the last year or more pretty well know the point he is making about the fibs we were told - and which much earlier archeologists might have themselves believed a long time ago. To get the more explained videos about the most likely building techniques (much more simple than we are told) simply scroll to about a year ago or more. Very eye opening and could well make sense to some pl memories of a few people - but first, this video shows very clearly the modern concrete having 'chunked off' a standing stone at Stonehenge
    although goodness knows when it was put on to begin with.
    Incidentally, he won't discuss who was where - e.g. whether a civilisation was black, white or inbetween. That isn't his interest and he doesn't want the arguments on his channel. His point is that there is much that is obvious and when we stop and look, the truth is often staring us in the face.

Nothing to do with any pl of mine, but you mentioned we aren't told the truth so I thought you might be interested that you aren't alone here in knowing that.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  4. John Tat

You can talk about fibs and yours others truth which are truths based on imaginations unless there is solid proof to prove otherwise. What nobody with alternative ideas about when the pyramids were built can escape is carbon dating.. Unless two things can be proven.. carbon dating is false science and all of the scientists who have conducted carbon dating on the pyramids are all frauds and liars then these alternative beliefs are nothing more than science fiction.. You may not know but the most compiling carbon dating comes from material found between the blocks of the pyramids left behind when they were being constructed .. These science fiction beliefs about when the pyramids were built comes from the same imaginations as those who have predicted when the world will end.. You will always find them in many different areas if you go looking for them

Ophelia3 likes this.
  5. Angie Brown

No offence meant to the views of yourself and others, John. It isn't the dates I personally question. It is the building techniques we are told were used.
    Time and again we are told this or that megalith was built by transporting whacking great chunks of hard rock for even hundreds of miles, but then the concrete or other polymer of the time starts coming away in bits here and there and lo and behold, there are bricks behind it.
    Some things were built by stonemasons with shaped rock, and stomemasons today can still do that but in addition other methods were also used, such as geotube engineering. The lack of plastic and rubber could have been overcome by sewing together animal skings, or even tough fabric that was oiled to prevent leakage as the ancient mix of concrete was forced in to be left to set dry.
    Did you know there are concrete walls along the Thames that weren't deliberately built to be so? They were sandbags piled up to prevent flooding during the 20th century. Not so long ago. The water brought lime and mud into the sand, it set, the hessian rotted away. See my point?

Did you watch the video, near the end where the concrete on the stones at Stonehenge is unmissable? Such obvious fakery but far from a lone example.

The establishment seem to want to continue in the old belief that the ancient peoples were somehow less intelligent and innovative than people today are. Maybe they don't want to undermine the reliability of previous historians and archeologists who mostly were members of elite families. Certainly, their books would become largely valueless. Whatever the reason, the point is that some peoples always were clever and often used the same or similar techniques used now - although it seems no one has been able to re-make the type of ultra strong, durable concrete the Romans and some others used. Or maybe the old mix is known - and it is only that the powers that be don't want todays buildings to last millenia. Lol.

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

It would be informative if people who get glimpses of their past lives would pay more attention to the society of those times, at the way things were done then. Instead, overwhelmingly, they focus on narrowly personal aspects, or on the afterlife. Maybe this hints that, indeed, each one of us build their own reality.

Carloloner likes this.
  7. John Tat

I don't know what others have done but I have talked a lot about how it was in Ancient Egypt on the thread receiving information from a source.. Even down to how the cities in Ancient Egypt stunk.. The streets stunk of human waste and garbage.. how we washed ourselves.. standing in a three sided enclosure pouring water over ourselves.. the children being made to work from a very young age...that the concept of slaves in Ancient Egypt and how that is reported is driven by religious zealots and does not even come close to the truth of how it was What they call slaves today are called house maids .. workers. and so on. Workers today are just as much slaves as the workers were in Ancient Egypt.. Our employers tell where we will work.. when we will work .. and how long we will work for .. that's slavery.. I only know that because of my memories of how it was We are also sold as slaves today just as they were in Ancient Egypt.. When a business/corporation is sold today its workers are also sold to the new owner/owners just as they were in Ancient Egypt.. I could go on and on about what I have already talked about life in Ancient Egypt.. I only talk about specific things when the subjects comes up

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Speedwell, Ophelia3 and Angie Brown like this.
  8. Angie Brown

I can well believe it of ancient Egypt. For all the way it is now pushed as pristine and socially advanced and desirable, no big civilisation has ever been built without those at the top doing the most heinous things to those beneath them, and it is always 'kick the cat'.

I am usually only interested in ancient Egypt as a part of general ancient history, and have no significant memories of any ancient pl myself. My memories seem to be from the English Civil War to now, and always in England. However, your memory of Egypt being not oh so perfect strikes so realistic that I think I have missed a lot by not reading your own recollections of the country, so I am going to read your posts.

I am so sorry though that it seems life there, then, was hard for you. I hope you are healing. I really do.

Ophelia3 likes this.
  9. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Very interesting John, and it illuminates much of the problems with civilization from this forum through religious/political conflict. I personally would like to know what particular period your Egyptian memories are from as I believe that I experienced a memory that I've spoken about previously where we were raising an obelisk from where it had been shaped/cut. Unfortunately the picture and feelings attached to it were probably seventy years ago and my attempts to get more information from that experience has done little more than muddy the water. I'm sure that we were using sound somehow and I know where I was standing, but I can not bring the people into focus - nor do I recall needing hearing protection. I can't even be sure what area of the world it was!

My memory was being in the approximate position that the picture of the "unfinished obelisk" was taken from except much closer to it - and it was smaller I think.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_monoliths

As you point out, you can not carbon-date the stone structure only the ratio of carbon types found in UNCONTAMINATED organic matter that was found there and ASSUMED TO HAVE BEEN PLACED THERE AT THAT TIME.
    Many edits to my post as I was called away while composing it.

Angie Brown and Ophelia3 like this.
  10. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Carbon dating has its pitfalls. For example it assumes that cosmic radiation was constant over the estimated period, and that there was no contamination of the sample from other materials containing carbon.

A published research showed a 3,500 year error on an assumed 20,000 year sample.

The "slave" comparison is obviously an exaggeration that I'll only notice, without arguing it.

Angie Brown likes this.
  11. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Active Member

How was it an exaggeration? I feel like John nailed it on the head and rings so true with what I've read about ancient Egypt.

12. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Ophelia,

I think the difference between a slave and a servant in "olden" days is generally exaggerated. In the history of the world, servants were often content to receive nothing more than food, clothing and shelter--often of the crudest type. They were often treated brutally, beaten, and required to do the basest and most miserable and dangerous of labor. Likewise, in the history of the world, "slaves" of high rank were sometimes very well treated, lived lavishly, and had command of supposedly "free" individuals as well as other slaves. In terms of overall "treatment"--there was very often little or no difference between servant and slave, and the slave of a good master was seemingly better off in most respects than the miserable poor, and depending on his/her standing, could be "better off" in most respects than all but the well-off.

However: The "free" man/woman was (at least theoretically) free to quit. Still, this was often a fairly useless commodity to the "free" individual, as quitting might well mean that in a hard world, and without resources, they and/or their family would be destitute and in danger of starvation. Even today, how many of us are prevented from quitting jobs that we hate and getting away from "masters" that we hate because of what it might bring?

In one respect, however, the slave was somewhat better off--he/she often represented an investment of money and/or had monetary value. There are even reported instances in history where "free" men were hired to do dangerous jobs as slaves were too valuable to risk.

We are very proud of our status as "free" individuals, and think that we would never voluntarily take on the "yoke" as John says that people did once upon a time to escape their own miserable existence for a life as "slaves" in Egypt. But there are very few here who have known real want and hunger either.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--John has a special gripe here, as he thinks the Biblical account of the treatment of the Jews in Egypt is an unwarranted defamation of Egypt. However, as I have pointed out to him before, the Jews were apparently well treated in Egypt for a long time before it was decided that they represented a military risk in the case of invasion and their treatment was changed. Their treatment thereafter is not a reflection of how slaves were generally treated in Egypt.

Ophelia3 and KenJ like this.
  13. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi John,

Please preface your statements with "In my opinion, or I believe......" Then back it up with something that helps make your point. Otherwise you're stating it as a fact, when in fact it's conjecture.

Angie Brown likes this.
  14. John Tat

This belief that we.. the Egyptian came to the conclusion the Jews had become a military threat to us from my memories is nothing like what it was.. It makes a great foundation to the story of the exodus from Egypt.. I want you all to think about what I'm about to say.. Jews? I race never heard about in Ancient Egypt.. there was no such race of that name there..All of the beliefs about Judaism today did not exist back them
    So any comparison of Jews today and any race that lived in Ancient Egypt is comply wrong and unfounded..Think about this.. If you are a 2nd.. 3rd...4th .. 5th or even more generation of the county you live in... were to your loyalties lie... with the county that has been the home of your family for generations or not?.. From my memories the myth about the exodus is .. those who it was claimed left Egypt were Egyptians not Jews.. they were Egyptians just as anyone today is who's family has lived in a country for generations.. This is important in understanding slavery in Ancient Egypt.. I'm certainly not saying there was a perfect system.. there were times when people were badly mistreated

Ophelia3 likes this.
  15. John Tat

Hi Deborah.. IMO the quote you gave as example requires no clarification.. Do people believe in carbon dating or not? It has proven to be a reliable way of dating for sometime.. I read the link baro scan
    directed us to..They talked a lot about this and that but in the end the conclusion was carbon dating was accurate for dating back around 30.000 years.. so yes unless you believe the scientists who do this research are fraud and liars then any other beliefs are science fiction

16. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

You say, "those who it was claimed left Egypt were Egyptians not Jews.. " If the "Exodus" was by Egyptians rather than "Jews" please tell us what was going on to cause such an exodus by Egyptians from Egypt? Was this some kind of political thing, was it a religious disagreement, what caused this? I'm really curious to know everything you remember about this.

Cordially,
    S&S

Ophelia3 likes this.
  17. John Tat

Hi S&S As you know from my previous posts from my memories there was no exodus from Egypt The wording was bad I was rushed and late leaving for work and wrote a quick reply before I left which I should never do My brain does not work quick enough that allows me to do that and be completey accurate in everything I may say what I should have said was if you believe there was an exodus then those leaving would have been Egyptian All The Best

Ophelia3 likes this.
  18. John Tat

S&S As time goes by I get more and more memories from BB my spiritual self about Ancient Egypt...As you know over time I have talked about many of them.. They also seem to stir up emotions because when I talk about some of them they are contrary to what is believed and the written history.. This thing about the exodus is a good example..I know there was no Exodus because if there was such a monumental event BB would know about it.. It is true there were no Jews in Ancient Egypt or any race of any meaningful number that evolved into Jews ...It needs to be understood we kept no records of where people came from...there was not even a resemblance of a census.. a record of people and where they came from.. You need to think about that for a while then relate that to what is claimed about who was in Ancient Egypt and when they were there.. If we had no clue then any claims others make that they know thousands of years later when there are no records is a joke to me.. People came to Egypt for a better life.. there was no discrimination that I can remember... Almost everyone blended together.. they married each other.. both Egyptians and those who came from other lands.. joined together had children.. and prayed to our gods .. they turned into Egyptians ...That's what I remember

All The Best

Ophelia3 likes this.
  19. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

@John Tat:

I'm not starting an argument. I just notice that sometimes you categorically dismiss those who challenge science's current position, while other times you dismiss science's position with the same categorical attitude. That depends if the science confirms your absolute belief in the information you channel, or not.

Others channel information that conflicts with yours, and they honestly believe their information as much as you believe yours.

Give this some thought ...

20. Angie Brown

I have read that some, in various countries through the ages, would ask to become slaves as then their owner had a duty to ensure their wellbeing. Also that the reason the British elite changed to surfdom was to be able to exploit their 'underlings' to the fullest extent without regard to their wellbeing. Sounds about right - and typical.
    Again, not an experience I personally remember.
    The 'jews' in Egypt were the Hyksos who invaded and ruled upper Egypt for a few generations. Not slaves. However, they may have equated their standing as being no better than that of slaves after they had to leave Upper Egypt, even though they were free as they were no longer rulers and were being accomodated by the Pharoah of Lower Egypt. At least that is how I have read it elsewhere. So pretty much the same as you said really.

Nonetheless, the victor writes the history so I myself wouldn't discount what John is sure he remembers.

My own pre-Roman ancestors in some of the Briton tribes were portrayed as primitive, without writing even. Generational verbal history through my family has told me the truth, that of course they had writing and much else. They were settlers from mainland Europe and beyond and had helped build and maintain some of the great civilisations. In fact, one tartan plaid found with the Tarim Basin Mummies is nigh identical to one of the tartans of my paternal family. Writing was embossing on thin metal sheets, gold for the most important such as some marriages, land and border treatise etc. When out of date, the metal would be melted for re-use. Try finding that fact in the written accounts of Tacitus and others. Lol. So, I am always ready to question the Establishment version....of anything :)

Ophelia3, John Tat and SeaAndSky like this.