Ancient Egypt/The Sun... Please Help!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Yes, because some scientists have proven to deliberately mislead, lie and commit fraud. Sometimes to maintain an official paradigm, other times to gain grants that are after all their livelihoods, to cover up great wrongs and various other reasons.
    Later examples have been that Thalidomide and other prescription drugs and treatments were safe and not to blame for birth defects, other suffering and even deaths. Then there was the lie that tobacco was safe. Not to mention Cheddar Man, who was from the only small tribe (Silurs) of darker Caucasoid people in Britain - only 2,000 years ago and that cannibalised older bones than his, of whites, were found with him. The two 'scientists' had gone straight to press instead of going the accepted route of seeking verification by other geneticists, then publishing first only through the recognised channels for review by yet other scientists prior to going public. I expect they were after grants.
    I'm sure we can all think of too many examples to list. So I believe you are quite right in suggesting being careful of stating things as hard and fast fact, whether what we are writing about is pl memories or is the official history. All professions have dark characters, and birds of a feather....

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. Angie Brown

From what I have read, the Hyksos were the 'proto-Jews' and even then many wore the ringlet sidelocks that are worn by Hasidics today.
    My understanding is that at that time and even later, they believed in a number of deities. Also that much of the various pagan beliefs were related to ancestors, animals, nature and astrology/astronomy and that this continued at least in part up to the time of 'Jesus'/yoshua. The Sun came out of Venus - the son was born of the maiden (later translation 'virgin'). A story that is represented also in other older beliefs. That he was born at the age of the fish, and died at the age of the lamb (e.g. the age of Aquarius truly begins in about a century from now). Both the fish and the lamb are referred to in relation to the New Testament.

In tel arad, there are two standing stones. One to YHWH, the other to his wife Ashteroth. He reputedly deserted her and their young son, Baal - who was Cronus in Greek. YHWH was a Caananite god, and by the sound of it 'only' another warlord king who was worshipped.
    There were clever 'magicians' who could fool people that they could manage the inexplicable. For instance, Heron and his various devices such as the water into wine jug. Lol. Simple to us now, and even if we saw it for the first time we would know there must be a mechanism in the jug. Then though, people weren't commonly exposed to 'magic' tricks for entertainment as we are now, and if they worshipped a king or trusted a 'seer' it would have been sacrilage to touch and examine what they used, and almost treason to not totally trust them.

I have read only the synopsis of the book by Shlomo Sands, and he seems to say similar. 'Jews' is a relatively recent medieval word and concept. I suspect that the Christianity of Rome had much to do with creating the impression it was an ancient descriptive word for the Judahites and Israelites. Maybe Rome actually manufactured the word and it became put upon them as their identity, pushed upon them until it stuck.

However, in short I agree with you but again that is going by what I have read. That you remember that time and apparently so clearly is amazing.
    Are all of your memories so clear?

Ophelia3 likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Angie,

I read up on the Hyksos invasion theory once upon a time. It seemed very reasonable to me at the time, though I haven't revisited it in quite a while. I also appreciate what you have said about the pre-Roman tribes of Briton (as I have substantial ancestry North as well as South of Hadrian's Wall). And, likewise, I often question the "Establishment" version of ancient history. Not always, but often enough.

Cordially,
    S&S

Angie Brown likes this.
  4. Angie Brown

There are only so many configurations of the features of the human face. I tend to agree with you there.

This explains a lot of difficulty of establishing timelines http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/h...e-14th-century/#sthash.JSF72lYu.9Wrjfc09.dpbs that it isn't always a case of 'muddying the waters' but that in historical times, writers and chronologers lacked our luxury of good fast communication. They very often never had access to and therefore didn't always have access to each others work, nor the work of all of their predecessors. Thus, they couldn't discuss between themselves to try to accurately establish timelines so one would record the rule of a leader and his peers to, say, 50BC, and a contempory or later writer would record the same ruler and peers at 150BC.
    This is one explanation. There is another more dark explanation for establishing the Gregorian calender upon pain of death for those still using the more sensible Julian lunar calendar, and that is that the descendants of those who invaded Britain in particular but also other European countries, meaning the monarch, nobles and the clergy of the time, wanted to use the errors with timelines to their advantage, by adding approximately 1,000 years to their own histories as rulers and thus helping to consolidate their power by making it seem 'they had (mis)ruled for so very long that they somehow had gained the right to do so', and that it wouldn't be possible to put them and their thrones out back the way their invading ancestors had come. This latter though is more conjecture, but the timeline genuine errors due to lack of communication seems to be fact.

If you don't remember which Pharoah ruled, I guess it isn't what is important to you now.

Ophelia3 and John Tat like this.
  5. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Angie This also maybe of interest to baro-san.. I'm not going to go into this in great detail because I have talked about it extensively before.. I have had all of my life a problem comprehending complicated written words. as a result I have never been a student of many things especially history.. its all far to complicated for me to begin unraveling what people are talking about.. Even when you talk about the Hyksos I don't really understand.. The result of this is... I only have my memories.. that's all I can talk about .. which makes me appear single minded and have no considerations of others beliefs.. I cannot relate to many things people talk about because I know nothing about what they say.. In many of the discussions about many subjects it all gets far to complicated for me.. Like .. there were no Jews in Ancient Egypt..for me that is the beginning and the end.. that is how I remember it.. that's not complicated at all.. but people make it complicated but it isn't.... These types of things go on all the time..Trying to get a timeline on pharaohs that were there during my memories is difficult.. As I have said before I believe BB my spiritual self had many incarnations into Ancient Egypt
    I'm beginning to have little doubt I/BB was around during the time of Ahmose I.. there are enough memories that go back to that time that makes me think that.. but many go back much further than that
    I'm only doing this post to let you know how it is for me... The last thing I want is to appear arrogant and single minded.. That come across I know when my memories are different to what is being said and what others believe to be true. Its a lot easier not to say anything which I do more often than not..

All The Best

Ophelia3, SeaAndSky and Angie Brown like this.
  6. Angie Brown

I am not sure what you mean by 'construsive', and haven't been able to find a definition online.

I have read that there was some problems when sun worship only was brought in. Could it be due to that? An ambiguity maybe to do with torn loyalties? Or fear of physical, material, familial or spiritual punishment? Just a thought.

7. Angie Brown

Thank you, John and I realised that I repeated myself about beliefs/astrology etc. I guess because right now I am very tired as just recovering from being quite ill (will be ok) and it slipped my mind that I had already previously written similar.

What you say makes perfect sense. Calendars then and there were lunar based, I think, and they were living in their present time - not looking back to ancient history through the fog of faulty records of the timelines of various Pharoahs, etc. No modern tech for fast communication nor msm news on which to fix. Only what you experienced first hand or maybe were told about (e.g. that a cousin married, a sister had a baby, a war might happen etc).
    You don't come across as single minded, and the mental block on taking in information from our perspective today could simply be your subconcious wisely preventing your own memories from being contaminated and confused.

Again, I apologise (to you and everyone) for virtually repeating my earlier comment on beliefs. I have re-read and I come across as a bit of a tedious know-it-all, and don't mean to

Do you think there are particular things you need to resolve, or let go of? It's probably quite usual to have a number of pl's in the same country, I think. There is only a tiny bit of one life I recall where I was a bit darker, a sort of golden tan, in an ancient tribe in a ruined sort of 'city', somewhere. All my other pl memories have been in S E England and once in S Derbyshire. So we seem to often stick to one country and peoples for at least several lives. What you say there makes sense to me, anyway.

Ophelia3 and John Tat like this.
  8. Angie Brown

Btw, you are correct that there were no 'Jews' at that time. It seems to be a word and identity from the middle ages. 'Jew' was inserted into 'holy' books and historical books from the middle ages, it seems.

John Tat likes this.
  9. Angie Brown

The Britons seem to have reached here via various routes, sometimes admixing along the way, but from the cradle of civilisation - ancient Iran, Assyria, Sumar etc by the EUphrates and the Tigris. Then to Egypt and beyond into other parts of Africa incl Sub Sahara, down from Egypt as far as N India where there are still a tiny few fair haired blue eyed folk (were a lot more when I was a child), as well as to what is now the Tarim Basin in China, and also into Central Europe where they became the Cuman and other Proto-Slavs, as well as to S Europe then some converged again in these isles, many admixed by then so no longer appeared quite so similar.
    Human history is quite fascinating.

Ophelia3 likes this.
  10. John Tat

Hi Angie.. No there is nothing for me/BB to resolve or let go off.. That may sound strange/ arrogant but its a fact .. I read all of the posts about being on journey of learning and compassion..That's not how it is for BB/me... that's one of the reasons I/BB have nothing to resolve or let go off.. BB is on a mission...he has no regrets about anything he has done.. both good and bad.. just as he will not in future incarnations either... It's hard for me to understand many things people talk about previous incarnations of there spiritual selves..Mine are not so complicated and/or emotional

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Ophelia3 and Angie Brown like this.
  11. Angie Brown

It doesn't come across as arrogant, John. It's just how it is for you/BB and undoubtedly plenty others, whilst some of us know/remember being told what we have to learn. For me, it's to be able to let go. E.G. Of children I leave behind. Also - and I don't at all like this - to do as I am told. I think that is referring to refusing to go where I was 'meant' to go and after having to return due to that, refusing to go to the prospective parents chosen for me and choosing my own mother - which turned out to be disastrous not only for myself, but for her, my father and at least two siblings and has repercussed through knock on effects upon my own children. Wrong parents, due to my independant over-willfulness. I only once very briefly met my soul mate, Stanley, who I would have been with happily if I had gone where I was supposed to have. So it must have repercussed upon his current life also (he knew who I was), and all I have been able to do since has been to pray for his happiness and wellbeing and that his family in his life now are also well and happy. I was pig headed, thinking I knew best.

Stating you have nothing to learn is fine. Truth doesn't have an agenda. It just is. There's nothing 'wrong' with your truth of 'just being' :)

12. SeaAndSky

Hi Angie (and also John),

I think the things John has just said need to be put together with the things that he has said in the past--and I have been reading John's posts for years now. Over that time, I have been trying to figure out what was going on with him/BB and his source. You may recall some of his recent posts where John was noting that he has been told by BB and his source that they are, so to speak, the "good guys" vs. those (I suppose) who enforce the ordered process the rest of us are involved in. He has also been given very special instructions on "how" to go through the death process so that BB manifests in the physical next time how/where he would like to in order to accomplish what is projected by his group in terms of the restoration of Ancient Egypt. It appears that BB and the others of his group have a way of over-riding and working outside of the reincarnation process that the rest of us are going through (and avoiding the dictates and suggestions of those that manage it at a higher level). However, since they are not involved in the process, it seems that they are not involved in the type of "growth" and change that the process creates and is designed to guaranty. Hence, BB went through numerous lives with full memory--always as BB--and apparently without the type of growth and change that characterizes the multi-life process for the rest of us.

After this period of "mirror" lives, BB apparently became alienated because of what he saw as the degeneration of the worship of the true gods and left the process for living mirror lives behind. So, after possibly 1000s of years of mirror lives the entity referred to as BB has been going through lifetimes of another sort. Have they been governed by the type of process and guidance that the rest of us seem to be subject to, or merely random? I have no idea. But it does seem that at the core of John's soul/spirit, the very strong essence of BB, developed through and firmly established over many, many mirror lives, remains as solid as it was 1000s of years ago. Has it not been impacted by the many lifetimes since then? Apparently only minimally if at all.

That is enough for now, but there are many other questions and mysteries about what is going on, and what the aim and result of all of this will be. It is all very strange (at least to me), and all of my current understandings are merely tentative.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--There have been some comments on the "don't go to the light" folks recently and the whole Gnostic philosophy and idea of escaping the rebirth process (which is considered to be a trap) in order to ascend to a higher more ethereal realm. This is definitely NOT what John/BB are all about. John has long been adamant about the fact that the physical is where it is at and what the process he has been involved in is directed towards. So, from that you can see that it is not oriented in the same direction as the normative rebirth process, which seems to be ultimately aimed at transcendence. Anyhow, just another one of those areas that raises a lot of questions, but with few ready answers.

Ophelia3, John Tat, KenJ and 2 others like this.
  13. Angie Brown

Thank you, S&S. Only being here a few months there are still a lot of threads I haven't read much yet, for such background. So a genuine thank you for filling me in.
    A lot there to think about.
    Personally, I am doubtful that the light is a trap. The light feels good and right to me :)

Ophelia3 and briski like this.
  14. briski

briski Senior Registered

Its only a trap if you dont want to be reincarnated and just be a spirit.

Angie Brown likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

Hi Angie/Briski,

In the instructions John has been given the "light" is instrumental and very much a part of the process. However, it is merely something that is used to accomplish what his group wishes to accomplish. So, it doesn't seem to be as simple as that. Whatever usually happens upon "going" to the light is apparently not what necessarily happens. Seemingly it can be reprogrammed or utilized in different ways.

Hmm. A certain symmetry involving opposites seems inherent in the universe. From that standpoint, my tentative conclusions are that the main current--the center or middle path--is aimed at soul/spirit evolution through repeated incarnations in the physical until the entity grows to a point of transcending this process.

To one side of this, at least in terms of earthly philosophy, the Gnostics seek to short-circuit the process by avoiding further physical reincarnations, staying non-physical, and ascending to the highest heights via some form of hidden gnosis (knowledge). Whether they actually accomplish this I don't know, but I doubt it.

On the opposite side, it seems that the group that John/BB are part of specialize in short-circuiting the process by reincarnating as "themselves" in the physical, with a technology/esoteric knowledge and system that allows them to retain their memories and govern/dictate their serial reincarnation as "themselves" in the physical. From what John has said, they do succeed in this, and it is part of the ancient hidden knowledge and practice of (what I will refer to as) the adepts of ancient Egypt.

The Gnostic path seems to avoid the developmental process in one way--by simply dropping out of "school". The other side of the coin seems to avoid the process of growth in the other direction, by continuing as the same "person" in each reincarnation. (On this, you will note that BB apparently remains the same as he always has been). That is as much as I think I may have figured out, and much of it is pretty speculative. It seems that the latter might be possible. But I don't see how this would make them the "good guys". Non-conformists in rebellion against the "system" is pretty easy to understand. Outside of that . . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

16. briski

briski Senior Registered

Thanks for that S&S I wonder what we use then outside those groups. If the drs cant fix me I maybe finding out. I have a well freaky issue with damage somewhere in my neck causing some crazy problems. Im still having tests but imo its not looking great. My spirit self is called JJ, although not as talkative as John/BB.

17. SeaAndSky

Hi Briski,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I hope all works out OK. I have something I am worried about of a somewhat similar nature, but I am no longer young, which makes it different (I think). In any case, I don't know what to use outside of the groups (or paths) named. I don't really think the gnostics accomplish what they seek, even the Cathar variety (with which I am very sympathetic). Likewise, I'm not looking for serial lifetimes as myself--I'm not that in love with myself as I am. What I actually want is the kind of transformation that will make me worthy of life both in heaven and on earth. The middle path is based on developing this. However, it seems very slow for most.

OTOH, I do believe that you can expedite the normal process. Some merely drift along with the current = slow and gradual. However, some actually swim along with the current to make their progress faster. That is what ethical living, religion and spiritual practices are all about IMO. And, in that regard, there may be ways of progressing even faster than our own efforts and the current can take us. This is the hope that I pursue.

Cordially,
    S&S

KenJ and briski like this.
  18. briski

briski Senior Registered

Hopefully the doctors can do something for me Sorry to hear your not in a good way yourself.
    Myself personally as im in my 40's i would want to contain what i am if JJ can do that so another variant of me. Kind of like you explained John/BB. How thats done unsure..or even if I get a choice

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  19. Angie Brown

Thank You, Briski. Ah, I don't want to come back again. Didn't want to this time. Maybe because I refused to go in an area where all spirits were individual yet merged - the best representation of it is the 'flower of life' pattern. I was told my two sons (from my previous life) were in there, but when I asked if we would recognise each other I was told 'No' and everyone who went in there forgets. So, I refused and stayed in a 'grey' area until I was told I have to come back and be in body again
    It didn't look like the light I receive when in the 'Holy Spirit' though. Not as pure and bright, clean and re-assuring. I have learned a lot since becoming a 'born again Christian' in my teens and twenties, and have had some paradigm shifts since, but am still convinced of a beautiful, good, loving, Holy Spirit who our spirits originally came from.

I will have to read more about other peoples experiences of 'the light' they encountered. Maybe there is more than one 'light'.

Best wishes,

Angie

Ophelia3 and SeaAndSky like this.
  20. John Tat

The only knowledge about the light I feel comfortable sharing is... It is an intersection of countless paths we our spiritual selves can go down.. the trouble is none of you... your spiritual selves have any say in which path you take.. it is selected for you.. You have been controlled by the process since your time began

SeaAndSky and Angie Brown like this.