Ancient Egypt/The Sun... Please Help!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Thank you again, S&S. You and others here seem to understand a lot more than I, and all this is new to me so there is a lot to think on and to get my head around. Thus far, I remember bits and pieces of pl's and am sure that is due to having refused to join other spirits in what I think of as 'the great altogether'. Tbh, the impression I had of that place was that it was a 'processing and holding' area for re-incarnation but without memories. It was a 'memory wipe' centre, and I didn't like the look of it. I doubt we can learn anything and not repeat mistakes if our memories are wiped, so I shall refuse to go in there next time, too. That I am certain of.

Best wishes,

Angie

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Angie Brown

Thank you, John. That makes sense to me at least. I am sure i've been a rebel for refusing to accept the decisions relayed to me by spirit messengers/managers/guides whatever they are, in my last inbetween state.

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Angie,

I am not sure that I "understand" more. I identify with the "geographer" in "The Little Prince". He has no personal knowledge of anything. He merely takes reports from the real explorers and uses them to fill in the blank spaces on his map. I'm not quite that, but close enough. I listen and try to figure out how to fit things together. Many others have a depth of personal memories and/or experiences that they can draw on that I totally lack. John, Tanguerra, Past Pilot (when he was here), . . . the list could go on. I merely listen to what they have to say, add in my own small store of knowledge, and try to fit it all together. Sometimes I succeed. Other times . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--The Geographer!

upload_2018-10-4_20-58-17.jpeg upload_2018-10-4_20-58-17.jpeg upload_2018-10-4_20-58-17.jpeg upload_2018-10-4_20-58-17.jpeg

Angie Brown likes this.
  4. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Active Member

Oh yes, it would appear I made the word up! It's suppose to be construed. I don't want to construe anything that's not necessarily true.

Quite possibly and that's what I'm beginning to think or have thought for a while, especially when in the past I've opened up about this and I've suffered immediately afterwards with anxiety, guilt and nausea. I'm thinking spiritual punishment is probably at play.

Why would something present itself as if it wants to be approached and addressed and then punish you for doing just that? It's nonsensical to me! This is what I've endured for years!

5. briski

briski Senior Registered

I dont have any memories like this unfortunately at all. I wish I did.

Angie Brown likes this.
  6. Angie Brown

You seem much like me, trying to fill in the blanks where I lack personal knowledge. With me, it's trying to be prepared and to have an idea what to expect - and to avoid, when I cross over this time. Not sure i'm any the wiser than I was yet though. Perhaps what I learn will 'fall into place' when I am closer to my end.

Best wishes,

Angie

7. Angie Brown

I often 'make up' words too by misspelling. Thankfully, this phone has spellcheck but being based upon much American English that also can be different. The AI tries but like us sometimes gets it wrong. Lol.

Best wishes,

Angie

8. Angie Brown

Maybe you don't need to have memories of being in-between. Perhaps you did things right.

Best wishes,

Angela

9. briski

briski Senior Registered

JJ/myself has learnt a lot spiritually this lifetime, maybe more than others, I suspect next time things maybe different. The Gnostic idea seems to fit well with where I'm currently thinking spiritually. I dont think thats ever happened previously which in itself is interesting.

Angie Brown likes this.
  10. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Briski,

I am also drawn to certain Gnostic ideas (though repelled by others). Mostly, I am attracted to the idea of transcending/ascending, which is at the heart of most religion (in one form or another). The Cathars, particularly in their more moderate (less Gnostic) form are of particular interest to me. To finally be free from "The Wheel", ascend into a heavenly existence of infinite light and love, and be restored to oneness with the divine (as the Cathars aspired to do) seems like a wonderful goal!

Cordially,
    S&S

Angie Brown and briski like this.
  11. Angie Brown

Yes, I believe so too :)

Best wishes,

Angie

briski likes this.
  12. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Angie.. When Ophelia 3 questioned you about your comments on scientists and you gave examples of those areas of science that has been proven scientists knowing did make false statements.. what I think she was trying to say.. and I agree.. your comments were off subject to what was being discussed..We were talking about the credibility of the scientists who have conducted carbon dating on the pyramids and there credibility... which as far as I know has never been questioned

Ophelia3 likes this.
  13. Sea Change

Sea Change Member

Ask yourself. You create the physical reality that you prefer. The fact that you 'think' you are being punished ias a POV that you have chosen for your experience. If you don't like that experience, change it.

ITMT, you could, while the change is being made (at any rate you desire), you could take the opportunity to check-in w/ your conscious, subconscious and unconscious negative beliefs and examine what beliefs you hold that drive the thoughts and emotions that you have.

Fun time!