• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Ancient Egypt

During the period you mention, Egypt was a multicultural entity and would have includeded collections of citizens from several areas. Nubians made up a strong contingent of the Egyptian population who, naturally, lived in Lower Egypt. Coincidentally, this is where the majority of Egyptian temples were and as you say you lived during this period as a priest or temple servant, it fits the pattern.

And Deborah. It made me so happy to hear that you share my feeling. Working all these things out on my own hasn't been easy, but to know that somebody with as much experience as you feels the same way means a great deal.

You are welcome Gemeni.:cool

Hi there stranger:)
I was so surprised to find this thread 'live' again.:thumbsup:

The memories are still coming in and the jigsaw is finally beginning to make a picture. :thumbsup: Boy, we have to work for it though don't we.:eek: ;) Mind you I wouldn't change things for all the tea in China.

Is anyone else reading the book Shamanic Wisdom in The Pyramid Texts; by Jeremy Naydler?

***Threads reopening Aug. 31st.

A very old thread about Egypt. Some great input by many people, and a special thanks to Peterv who kept us grounded with his knowledge. :cool

Pharaoh's murder

I walked home in the evening

They were waiting for me.

Prominent men and my wife

They agreed on my death

Supposedly it will be best for Egypt.

I agreed.

I went to the tomb with servant

There were beautiful things and paintings

The servant took me on hands

and placed me into sarcophagus.

He apologized to me