angels and 1111

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by cloud potato, Jan 31, 2020.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

good morning!

i wasn't sure how to explain this, a type of communication that happens when something outside of yourself or your control acknowledges your innermost dialogue.

i know 1111 time prompts are one way to experience this type of communication.

lately things have happened that acknowledge the presence of angels around me, with very little effort on my behalf.

aside from the white astral feather made momentarily manifest... now i see the words angel on license plates.

first was ANGEL 14 and then yesterday on the way home was, "ANG3L 5"
    they appear during times i am present or the opposite, contemplative-
    almost always there are feelings associated with the repeating number or license plate promptings. yesterday was more like, bringing me back to the now and my mind which was churning out all kind of worry and anxiety was instantly made calm and content.

i wonder if anyone else here communicates with spirit in this manner? and if anyone has any knowledge as to what angels are?

Polaris8 and Jaimie like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi that is beautiful :)

I get 2121 and 2323 often. From what I have read angels don't have souls like us but are their own with their own agenda, purpose, spirit self. I have no idea if the numbers are angels or spirit guide or someone else trying to communicate but if it is I have no idea how to respond. Maybe it is just there to show comfort, for the moment.

I look forward to the other replying :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

No, I don't know what angels are. I do believe in angels and I don't. I don't consider angels as to human figures. I do have profound and life-changing experiences around angel-energy.
    Due to the lack of proper understanding, I just work with my concept that an 'angel' is dense energy that can be used as a tool.
    It has nothing to do with one particular religion and you don't need to live a religious life to align yourself with a certain energy.
    Angel energy is not 'god', it's an aspect of all there is (which you could call God, or not).

Maybe these signs and feathers are an invitation for you, Cloud Potato. An invitation to step into the next level of energy work.
    My only advice is not to rely on Google for more information because your basket will be filled with clutter. Go inside yourself, direct yourself to angel energy. Go to find the angel energy that aligns with your own Soul energy, so you can work in unity.

Jaimie likes this.
  4. cloud potato

thanks guys! yes i've been influenced with this energy for some time. i turned off communication as a kid due to fear. i don't like to support google(side rant) but using any search engine for this kind of subject leaves one with unsatisfactory results. the best results i found were landing on this message board. i know it's about direct experience, just wondering what others here think! i've asked for more direct communication. i've read up on what angels are and based on the description i don't think i'm ready for that stage of life. still enjoy being the tiny 6'5 guy that i am. :D

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I really wish I knew what angels actually are, but I don't. All I can say is that they're far more advanced than us, and it doesn't seem like they incarnate like we do. Whatever they are, it seems like they're letting you know they're around in a way you'd recognize and not be afraid of.

Like you, I've sort of turned off the communication because having one leg in the spirit world was far too much for me mentally, but I can still sense spirits around me. I do think some of them are angels, but they tend to show up in the morning when I'm half asleep and relaxed. To me, they look and feel like white bubbles of very pure energy. Most of the other spirits that hang around me have a blue or red color and a vastly different energy.

cloud potato and Jaimie like this.
  6. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Cloud potato,

A very interesting question. However I can only offer my opinion on the subject with some experiences I have had over the years. I had an NDE many years ago which change my spiritual path or lack of it at the time forever. Ever since I have had the NDE I have had on again off again conscious OBE's. Over the years I had gotten to know the astral dimension fairly well with all it's many sub planes to it. Briefly I had a conscious experience on the higher mental plane but that's for another discussion down the road. What I have come to understand with knowing about angles is that Angels are the Hierarchy or evolutionary step immediately above the mankind in terms of soul evolution. Most of them reside within the higher astral dimension and beyond. So as I understand it is that once a soul on the human level of consciousness is finish's with their reincarnation cycles on the physical plane and cycles off they have an opportunity to further evolve within one of the many higher dimensions. One of these levels is becoming an angel. Once mans inner astral body has been purified of all lower mental and emotional trappings with the physical and lower astral planes they are fit to serves as either astral helpers or angles. Their they aid in the evolutionarily process of the human species both in the inner worlds or higher dimensions or to protect and serve those still incarnated on the physical level.

Such examples would be if a soul say commits' suicide and crosses over into the lower astral they are afraid and confused as to what has happen to them since in their mind killing ones self would end their mental or emotional suffering when in fact it has not. What ever problems they had on earth in life will follow them when they cross over. So the pain and suffering is still there only now they don't have the means to work that out now that they had ended their life. It's a miserable state of be in. Trapped in utter darkness alone and afraid. So many angels will comes to offer them assistance in crossing over into the light and help with their inner healing on the other side of the veil. When they appear on the lower astral their inner light takes away all the darkness that surrounds the soul that is in such a state of mind. And lifts them up to a more pleasant state of being where they can begin their inner healing, have their life review and find out what went wrong. This is only one example of how angels help us as human beings. Others protect us from physicals harm and guide us on a better path if we are open to them. So they do interact with those on the physicals plane although most assist us while dreaming or shortly after death. As it is hard from them to contact us here because we live in a much lower dense vibrational frequency and dimension then they do. Angels are just one form of life on the astral plane besides humans. There are other souls who have taken on a differently line of spiritual evolution that have never been physical at all and never will be. However that's another discussion.

anyway that is my take on what are angels.

Love and peace P.

Jaimie likes this.
  7. cloud potato

thanks for the replies. lets have that discussion polaris. :D klaud, i agree there's a level of lucidity or maybe a relaxed state that helps us see or communicate. to relate to your orbs or bubbles and color experience... once around 3AM i stepped out to the backyard, i was relaxed and meditating with eyes half open. i started to see irregular shaped orbs playing in the yard. they were semi-transparent and hues of orange, pink or blue and green. some white. it was bizarre because intuitively i felt it was a playful and normal thing happening.

last night and lately communication is more direct, when in a clam state, something acknowledges my being via breath and speaks in my spine. its a subtle energy and i think there's an entire world of communication/energy transference that happens in this "spine" which may or may not be associated with the physical hardware. :confused: might they be angels? and interesting to note, the communication takes place outside the reasoning mind. what i mean is, this isn't a-
    "hello, how are you?" kind of conversation i'm not thinking the communication but feeling.

though, i think this intelligence has no problem understanding ones native language... ???

also hard to think is how these beings are associated with a force that can manipulate the external world to acknowledge your internal one. at times it very much feels like a matrix.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  8. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Do you Not think that Guides aren't Angels, yet also simpy being just "us" doing our job?

Speedwell likes this.
  9. cloud potato

hi ken,

I don't know what you mean ?

10. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hi CP, I thought the thread was about spirit angels rather than the mythical feathered-wing ones or the Church-decided ones I guess.

11. cloud potato

well I think we're talking about the same thing, since the appearance of an angel may vary from person to persons. I just didn't understand what you meant initially, but I think I'm starting to understand. still confused by the being just us doing our job bit.

thanks for taking the time to explain.

12. Polaris8

Cloud potato, interesting you mention understanding ones language. As far as I know on the astral plane language is still a barrier to a degree which is why there are so many sub planes within that dimension as like mind attract like minds. So one usually gravitates towards a certain sub plane within the astral where one's consciousness resonate from. However emotional awareness on that dimension is universally understood as it is the dimension of emotions and desires. So souls on that dimension usually are group together with similar interests, beliefs, and cultural awareness ect. At least on the lower and middle astral plane. This becomes less so on the higher astral as more evolved souls reside there.

However things change a great deal when one arrives on the mental plane or 5th dimension which is above astral. The lower mental plane is where concrete thought occurs and takes form and shape. While on the higher mental plane abstract thought occurs allow ones to understand the bigger picture and the grand scheme of the purpose of life in the lower worlds. The lower mental plane is where man at his present stage of evolution spends a much larger portion of his or her afterlife before incarnated. As the mental plane is where the universal cosmic mind comes from. There language no longer becomes a barrier no matter what part of the cosmos one is from. Because no matter what culture or language one understood or spoke from ones past life thought is universal. So communication on the mental plane is by direct thought and is understood immediately. On the higher mental plane is where a lot of spiritual guides, masters, devas, and some other higher order of angels come from. So it was interesting you picked up on this in your reply. I'm impressed! and yes! the lower worlds of duality is like a matrix keeping soul trapped in the cycles in rebirth within these dimensions.

Love and peace P.

13. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

No problem CP, I enjoy the conversations! I believe that we do not sit idly around playing the harp on a cloud somewhere. I believe that we function in a helpful manner to do things to help ourselves and others by being Guides, assistant Guides, students and teachers of and to other fellow Aspects/Spirits/Souls. It would seem to me that Souls with the highest vibration would be Angelic, yet it isn't a contest, all are equal - or aren't they?

Polaris posted while I was typing. I would appreciate an understanding of his message in response to my experiences.
    I seek/sought him out with internal dialogue and he once spoke to me OUTSIDE my head (hence my saying it is a HE/him/male), however, once the "conversation/bargaining/setting my future in motion" thing started, it was without language, it was just through thought alone.

14. cloud potato

thanks for the follow ups.... ken, on the way home i received another license plate message which had me thinking of you and this thread. the word was, element.

15. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, just wish to share with you a dream I had long ago, I don't know if I did travel to this place for real (in mind or out of body experience) or if was only a dream. In it I was in some upper realm, but I was not dead. It was people there. I think they had been dead before. It was their home. Then came angels. They were big. Their eyes was so special, so intelligent, so strong. One of them recognized me as someone who should not be there. Then I woke up. Anyone else who has seen angels as bigger creatures? I think these were what I like to call "war-angels", that had just returned.

I think some consider their spirit guide an angel, and perhaps that is too the case, but it can also in my experience be a loved one who has passed on or someone you may not know in this life but who is assigned to you (whom you do have some spirit connection with, even if it is not in this life here on the Earth).

I think you, Cloud Potato, is becoming more and more gifted and so naturally they try to come in contact with you, to welcome you to your next phase of knowledge. Someone is watching over you.

Best Wishes
    Li La

16. cloud potato

I think those who've shared here have all experienced the same thing, to a degree, unique to the person. to bring the attention back to firefly's reply... that this energy is an aspect of all there is.

Li-la, I think I was given an opportunity recently to face some of my more aggressive subconscious tendencies. it was a lucid dream but felt like I was awake in my bedroom, once I realized it was a dream I felt someone else was in the room with me and this unseen very large and aggressive force grabbed me by my throat and pinned me up in the corner of my bedroom wall. I pleaded for help and the dream reset. this time I felt like I was having an out of body, "waking up" in my bedroom again. I glided down the stairs and saw a different version of myself sitting cross legged in the living room, "odd" I thought then suddenly I felt that same presence from the previous dream. I got scared and prayed to jesus Christ for help and asked for an angel. this time I actually woke up and saw a flash of light in my minds eye, the name "Raphael" was heard. the panic was gone and when I opened my eyes I saw "left-over" energy of what looked like a giant alien face tilting its head sideways looking at me. I call it left-over energy because it was like residue and after the fact- the colors were green, gold and purple. so yes I saw something as a bigger creature. I later looked up Raphael and when I read the description I started to cry and felt like maybe I had been visited by this type of energy- even the colors matched the description.

there are also times I've slipped out of body and encountered others who were surprised I could hear them, though not every entity was happy to interact with me- it was like I ended up being somewhere I shouldn't.

17. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

angels and feathers (and timeless love)

cloud potato likes this.
  18. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Polaris, forgive me for jumping in like this... you wrote that "the lower worlds of duality is like a matrix keeping soul trapped in the cycles in rebirth within these dimensions." --- could it be that a soul group has reached different dimensions and if so can they still stay in contact and still be reincarnated together ? I have yet another peculiar question. I think there has been black magic in my past life/lives by soulmate and by me (kind of shocked me to be fair as I know nothing about this now) are he or I to be punished for this ? Could we be "on the side" , trapped in our own loop because of the black magic ? I understand if you think I am nuts with these questions.
    /Jaimie

19. cloud potato

thank you firefly, this is a touching video. something he said about the stars reminds me of my dream of 12 years ago. beautiful mystery

fireflydancing likes this.
  20. Polaris8

Jaimie, This is my opinion on the subject and some experience I have had of it from the past. Most of us reincarnate in groups. Which is why it is called a soul group. Basically it is a group of souls that are close to or are on the same level of spiritual development as you. Everyone in the group aids and uplifts each other during our soul journey in the lower worlds of duality. This includes the physical, astral and mental dimensions. Many of them have been with us for thousands of years. Each playing a different role while we are incarnated. So even though someone in your group has translated (died) before you on the physical world they still play a part in your support and development as soul from a higher dimension which they now reside in. The reason for this is that the bond of love is stronger then even death itself.

So to answer your 1st question yes that are still apart of your soul group while living on a different dimension then yourself. As for black magic. This kind of activity is outside of your soul group and it usually occurs with other soul groups that are opposite to the one you belong to. And yes there are negative soul groups which was a surprises even for me to learn. Their purpose is to block or hinder the opposite groups development in spiritual unfoldment and prevent them from evolving to a point where they can cycle off the wheel of birth and death of the lower worlds of duality all together.

Many that practice black magic use the psychic forces and abilities which lie dormant in most of us for negative and dark purposes to serve the lower ego. (which in reality is the false self). The force we call spirit flows through all of us and all things in the cosmos and while incarnated is either positive or negativity charged within the polarity of consciousness. Because soul has free will we have the ability to choose how we use theses creative forces within us. Most souls evolve to learn to use these forces for good and in aid in the spiritual evolution for all. However some do not. Instead they take a darker path where their evolution leads them in the opposite direction downward into the lower worlds of matter, time and space. Many learn to harness these forces from the lower astral plane to effect the physical world and should be avoided at all cost. Luckily the law of karma eventually steps in to address this problem although it may take some time before this occurs. In the end the black magician never really wins. But must instead meets their own karmic fate until these lessons of misuse of the force of spirit is learned. This is why many never go beyond the lower astral plane after death for this very reason.

May gods light and love surround you always.

P.

Jaimie and cloud potato like this.