angels and 1111

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by cloud potato, Jan 31, 2020.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

dear polaris,

thank you so much for your loving words of wisdom.

i am intrigued. a woman i've met and can't seem to forget, might be a part of this soul group. my dream, "I Am Sufi" well, there were others waiting for me on some other side to come to this actualization. they wondered what happened to me.

I am often amused by your efforts, in the most respectful sense.

Thank you.

As for these negative entities...

Why not simply devour them in transcending possibility?

My kindest regards.

2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you very much, Polaris :)

All the best
    Jaimie

3. Cat1965

Cat1965 Time flies by with such wickedness..

ohh my favorite subject...i have seen them many times. What stands out is the powerful love that comes from them ..it envelops you completely. Never felt anything like that before. I have been saved from near death many times by unseen angels...i hope it continues. I named my Angels but seldom think of them. Tonight i will send them a message. It is always good to thank the universe when anything remotely nice happens. A friend died not long ago...i went for a long walk and when i looked up in the sky the clouds literally formed a giant angel. It literally stunned me and took my breath away. I knew that was a sign that my friend was ok. But most of all..a sign to continue her good work of the soul

cloud potato, SeaAndSky and KenJ like this.
  4. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

cat what a beautiful moment. i truly believe there is a living spirit intelligently communicating with us all, our innermost being. some say that being is our self, wanting to be discovered. how mighty it must be to manipulate the world around us- to acknowledge our heart.