another ww2 dream

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Souldier, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Souldier

Souldier Senior Registered

hey guys, I would love to share with you another memory that was came up to me through a dream.

In the dream I was inside a big place, like a huge hall. there were there "dead people". Its pretty hard to explain, there were figures and I knew these are souls of people who have died. I didn't feel fear at all. I was just wondering if thats real.

there were couple of souls, young teenage girls, who have led me after them throughout this hall. we arrived to a big wall of glass. I looked through the glass and I saw it. I saw couple of moments from ww2. I saw a big square where the German army was. I saw Wermacht soldiers marching, trucks, army vehicles. I was staring at this secne, felt every moment... I couldn't believe. even the ground, the tiles of the floor felt so real. it has continued just for couple of second. but I can't forget those seconds I saw in my memory.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Speedwell likes this.
  2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

This sounds more like a vision you saw from AFTER you passed through the light. I have had many of these where I am looking down towards Germany or in a place where there are other souls like myself.

It IS real. Many reincarnated Holocaust souls have mentioned things such as this. In Rabbi Gershom's book 'From Ashes to Healing' , there is a person who recollects memories similar to this. Except they noticed it as being some sort of Holocaust healing temple where it was 'Jews Only' - a place where they could recover and heal in peace then find their other loved ones who were caught in the Holocaust.

Also too, if the soul has experienced a traumatic death or had trouble leaving the physical it 're-experiences' it in Spirit in order to gain peace with the way they passed. Had you thought that perhaps what you saw was the way you had passed and you were 're-experiencing' it to make peace? Question - di you have any more information on these two teenage girls?

Hope this helps,
    Eva x

3. Souldier

Souldier Senior Registered

wow, Thank you Eva for the new information. i didn't know about it at all. never heard of something like this.

i don't really remember everything that happened in this hall. I remember I also was in a smaller room inside the hall where there was a kind of a party, with drinks and I think even food. but it wasn't clear - I can't say what was this party, for what and what are the "drinks" and "food" we had. and it wasn't a modern party, It was 30's style party or maybe even earlier.

when I used the word "couple" I meant to a group of teenage girls. they were Jewish if I remember right. I have no idea who they were. I remember that I suspected them a bit, I was concerned that they might want deceive me. that was until I saw the German army through the glass window. then I realised that is real, and that they told me the truth, though I don't remember exactly what they said - but I do remember they said something about my death, the place where we were, and the scene I was going to watch. And as I watched this, I felt amazed. l was amazed to watch a real scene from my past life during ww2, and at the same time I felt unexplainable tranquility. Like, when I watch them from above, through this glass window, they can't hurt me anymore.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  4. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

I finally found the part in Rabbi Gershom’s book I own where where I mentioned this in my original post:
    Ignore my pencil note, it’s only importance is for me. But it describes something similar to what you wrote, and what I’ve personally experienced. Hope it helps.

Eva x

7DA0D9A4-EA67-413A-BF4A-E7C30522E6D8.jpeg