Any cases of childs, who remember saying in past life that they will come back in the family ?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by gaetan888, Mar 15, 2020.

1. gaetan888

gaetan888 New Member

Hello

Any cases of dying peoples who said, before they die, that they will come back to born again in the family and childs who remember a past life where they said that they will come back in the family ?

Thank

Bye

Gaetan

Jaimie likes this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Gaetan !

I'm sorry, I have not heard of that. This means someone out there had to be pretty psychic to foresee their own death and then their future life to know this; if we are talking about a child that is.

I saw a program once, but I can't remember the name of it The family had lost a young man. Then one night the woman had a dream he told her he was going to return to the family (in shape of a newborn baby), and she believed it to happen later on. So that is then the deceased appeared to her in a dream to tell her, not alive. Well, I guess that does not quite count...

I will be terribly impressed if there is such a case or cases out there. Looking forward to other's answers...

/Jaimie

3. gaetan888

gaetan888 New Member

Hello

Yes, but sometimes they want to reincarnate again into their family, so after their death they ask to go back in the same family.

Bye

Gaetan

4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hello again,
    I have one that occurred during meditation and I have not looked and have not found if any of it was real. But in that life I was a boy who was with his father when I had an accident. Then I realized I was reborn as a girl, a baby girl, trying to touch my father's face with my clumsy hands and I could see I had what I think was a different mom, but the same dad, he looked a bit tired, a bit older. But I hardly think I could have foreseen in my life as a boy that I would die and then be reborn as a girl to the same father. I'm not gifted like that and hardly think if the meditation was true I was back then either.

There is one old famous case were sisters were killed in a car accident and then the father believed they were to be reincarnated into the family again and believe they were, finding proof of that. But this feelings of his came after the daughters had died. They did not tell him it was gonna happen.

/Jaimie

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

There are American Indian cultures (Northwest) and a whole book written by Mills regarding this topic. My books are all at school on lock down. I'll look in the books section for you.

Amerindian Rebirth: Reincarnation

Reincarnation Belief Among North American Indians and Inuit 2nd ed. Edition

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  6. Deborah

Oh and Carol wrote a book about - Children in America. RETURN FROM HEAVEN.
    There might be a case in there. It's been a long time - I should read it again.

Jaimie likes this.
  7. Deborah