Any Dead Nazis from the Wehrmacht here?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Dana, Nov 19, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

1. Dana

Dana Senior Registered

I have been in this forum for more than a year now and I noticed that I never saw any Dead Nazi exclusively affiliated with the Wehrmacht. Almost everyone came from the SS.

Am I alone here?

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

No, you're not, Dana. I was not SS. Nor was I a Nazi! That term tends to be used a bit loosely today.

Dana likes this.
  3. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Oh, I belive I was rather Wehrmacht than SS. I am not sure, of course, but nobody I know would say my personality is SS-ish. I'm not that nazi either, you know...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 10:17 AM
    Dana likes this.
  4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Dana, I am sorry I dont have much more concreate informations to share with you from my soldier life than what I have already written in some posts here. But I was really impressed by your story, that you actually found a name and even photos of the guy. Wow! And its very credible, I think. There is obviously a similarity between you in the pictures.

I wonder, how are you doing currently, Dana? Feeling lonely sometimes, or mostly okay?

I have to say, some major topics seems to come over and over again from lifetime to lifetime. And this would f.ex be like: how we deal with the evil. We meet it again and again, but from a slightly different angle each time. Every lifetime is a new story, a new role to play and a new task to deal with. I dont say its easy. Evil is a dark force, you know. But I belive, to win over the fear of death is always a key to solving the task of each lifetime. Evil always regins through fear. The fear of pain, death, hell and the unknown. But if we manage to get rid of these feares, evil have no power over us anymore. I have started to think of my life like a piece of clothing I wear - and which I am going to take off me when its needed to do.

I see many people around who are very sentimental about themselves and their life. Thats not a good aproach, I think. Also my kids sometimes tell me they are scared of dark things and the death, and that death some day in the future will apart me from them - and they will be left alone in this world. But I always asure them, that I am not scared of death and that it is not dangerous at all. It comes when it comes, and we do survieve it. To possess the knowlege that life itself is much bigger than those small lifetimes we live here right now, is a great power and tool to overwin the dark forces we certainly will meet in all kinds of forms here on earth. And this is how knowlege and truth set us free - always and whatever situation we find ourselves in.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 10:17 AM