Any experiences of people reincarnating without going into the "tunnel of light"?

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by antonella, Aug 4, 2020.

1. antonella

antonella New Member

I would be interested to know of people who have undergone life between lives hypnotherapy but who haven't gone into the light
    Thank you

2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

There is a few such accounts on youtube and reddit but one has to sift through a lot, one memorable case was a suicide (died in the 1970s or so) where a women wondered aimlessly for a year after her death before getting her current life.

3. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

can you please explain the light? because there seems to be a general consensus that disagrees with whatever modern terminology describes this supposed all-accepting light

:confused:

4. antonella

antonella New Member

Thank you. I mean people who had positive experiences of reincarnation without going into the tunnel of light at all. Thank you

5. antonella

antonella New Member

So there and back again, you mean that she didn't go to the tunnel of light and basically reincarnated into a new body? thank you

6. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

I do have to give fair warning that souls that don't return or receive a new body often end up attaching to the living often causing afflictions for the living including very real health problems, psychological problems, and problems in general with life maters including relationships in some instances. The whole thing not going into the light is driven by fear in most cases.

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. antonella

antonella New Member

I am referring to the tunnel of light as the very probable notion put forward by many people and that's been even remote viewed, for instance "the death traps" documentary that the tunnel of light and the life between lives scenario it's a trick by entities that show themselves as whatever they please and they use reincarnation and erasing of memories as tricks and use souls as batteries, as food and our souls have great difficulty in discerning that and are tricked by that.
    I was interested to know if anyone had experienced a "third way", (like going away from the Earth and away from the light for instance) the first way being going to the light and the second staying on Earth
    Is there any mention on the reddit and youtube videos you alluded to of someone who reincarnated after using this third way?
    thank you

8. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Antonella,

The only reason I believe in reincarnation today is because years ago I had a NDE which brought to the surface of my mind that I had lived before many, many times including all humanity. What I discovered is that the light that everyone talks about is in fact not a light outside of ones self but instead the light of consciousness from within the inner self from a higher state of awareness.

This is called the samadhi experience

When we die our consciousness becomes expanded as we withdraw from the physical body and go inward into the next dimension of reality. As this happens you hear a loud ringing or buzzing sound. This is caused by your astral-mental bodies detaching from your physical-etheric body.

You travel very fast through a long dark tunnel. What this is; is consciousness the soul if you will traveling up the Central Sushumna Channel of your etheric spine (not your physical spine) and out of the crown chakra.

This is what many people experience when seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of a NDE. Our crown chakra is the portal into the next dimension. This point of exit allows the consciousness thread to remain connected, which enables "live" perception of the event and subsequent recollection by the waking consciousness after return.

While all this is happening our consciousness becomes expanded as we perceive things now from a higher state of awareness. We are stripped away from our false self the lower ego and now become aware that all life is connected to universal truth and divine love. The only difference between an NDE and death is the silver cord. If the silver cord remains intact then the soul can return to the heavy dense physical body and remember the experience it just had. However if the silver cord is snapped then death to the physical body occurs and the soul cannot return but will instead remain in their astral/mental body somewhere within the higher dimensions.

What is profound about NDEs is that many people bring this higher state of consciousness back with them into the physical world to share with and why their lives forever change. Mine sure did.

However you can have memories of positive experiences of your past life's without experiencing the light. But remember that not all of our past lives where good ones. Trust me I had my fair share of bad memories in lifetimes gone by. In reality they are a mixture of both good and bad experiences. And the best way to view them is from a soul state of consciousness which is a state where we view them in third person which is detached from the lower ego. The reason for this is so you can understand why you experienced what ever you did in that lifetime without getting caught up in the emotional and mental trauma of it.

Hope this helps.

Love and peace.

P.

9. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Nice explanation Polaris8. It's so hard to put into words. :)