Any experiences with pet reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Susan, Nov 25, 2014.

1. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Senior Member

I had a black bunny named Lucy for years. She was a "queen" rabbit and was mean as sin. That didn't bother me. I find the queens very entertaining, except when you have to clip their nails. One day, after Lucy died, there was a black bunny running around free outside of the place where I worked, which was in a residential neighborhood. Knowing her chances of survival weren't good, we caught her and I took her home. She looked just like Lucy, but her personality was totally the opposite--she was as sweet as pie and loved cuddling up next to me on the bed. I had no interest in getting another rabbit, and was going to find her a home. One night, though, when I was watching TV while lying on my bed, with the new bunny next to me and my arm around her, I decided to keep her. The minute I decided to keep her, the new bunny bit me hard on the arm and leaped off the bed! She then proceeded to act like a queen rabbit for the rest of her life, just like Lucy. I am not joking. I, of course, named her LucyToo.

AlexD likes this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Maybe it was a bunny possession? :D

3. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

I haven't had any personal experience, but if anyone is familiar with the medium George Anderson, he claims when he went to look at cats one of them "said" to him something like "boy am I glad to see you again!" Naturally he adopted her.

I definitely believe it's possible.

4. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Active Member

Hello all. In my last past life I was a canadian trapper at the turn of 19th and 20th century. I had a strong tie with a female wolf whose name I felt was Semiramis.
    And in my current life I got a cat when I was a child just 5 or 6 years old. It was a young cat my parents just adopted and they asked me how I wanted to name him. I said "Mimi". I believe that in my child's mouth SeMIraMIs became MI-MI, and that it was the female wolf reincarnated. My cat Mimi lived for 16 years and we were very close.

autumnleavesnnovember likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Guillaume_D! The questioning and your curiosity is similar to most everyone here, I have wondered the same about some animals that I loved in this lifetime.

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I love all animals, especially dogs, and in a close second place squirrels. I approach all of them with an open heart and understanding, even the individuals that are more aggressive, or less friendly. Interestingly, I don't feel the same for humans: I can't stop having higher expectations from them.

There is a model about animals having collective souls: several (many) individual concurrent incarnations are part of the same soul.

I had a couple of altered states of conscious experiences that suggested the same thing.

Some authors say that souls incarnating as humans too, occasionally, have two or more concurrent incarnations, with the drawback that in such cases the physical heritage may overwhelm the non-physical soul preventing it from successfully accomplish its incarnation goals.

7. Twinkling Star

Twinkling Star New Member

There's a dog locally to me looks like a young version of my old dog and she goes potty every time she see's us. The owner gets quite embarrassed and keeps her on a tight lead to stop her coming over to say hello.. I've watched this dog from a distance and it doesn't do it with every dog they pass, found myself following them to see where they lived once and wondering if it was my dog after one animal communicator had told me 'she may come back but belong to someone else but our paths may cross'. Last time we passed 3 times and each time the owner passed us, the dog turned and look back looking me right in the eyes each time!

I find myself planning routes to pass their house to see if the dog is in the garden and would come to the wall/gate or something. I feel I'd know for sure if I could get some physical contact with the dog. Though I kind of hope it isn't as it would be like torture knowing she was close but someone else's!

8. AnimalMagnet

AnimalMagnet New Member

I'm certain our animal friends do reincarnate. Many years ago now, my husband and I bought a house and then had a place where we could have a pet. My husband decided to purchase a siberian husky for my Christmas present. He brought the puppy to his grandmothers home for her to keep overnight and bring to his parent's home the next morning for Christmas day. She brought the puppy and placed it in the downstairs bedroom. Finally the puppy emerged up the stairs, looked around, ignored my 2 years old niece and came directly to me to lay behind me where I was sitting on the floor by a couch. She didn't move from the place until I picked her up. My husband later told me she was the last puppy of the litter left for sale because she kept disappearing when people came to look for puppies.

After I accepted that this was my puppy (I wasn't happy about it because I get so emotionally attached to my animal babies that I was still grieving the loss of a cat 10 years before!), I started looking for a name for her. I received a book for Christmas that contained the names of biblical characters and as I looked through it I saw the name "Mesha" which meant "ravenous wolf," so I chose that name. When I announced it, my husband turned to his brother and stared. His brother loudly announced that he hadn't told me about his dream that he only could remember one thing: the name Mesha. She lived to 17 and when she passed from life I was hysterical for about a month. After a year of mourning I set aside the anniversary of her passing to "let her go" I had felt her presence since she passed and I knew she needed to go on in her journey of eternal life. So, I let her "go" through tears and love. Now many years later, I was walking up the road to the mountain above my house where I used to walk Mesha. I saw a pickup truck driving down the road. Just before it got to me, I had the overwhelming feeling Mesha was in the truck. As the truck drove by, the husky in the back of the truck, a duplicate copy of my Mesha, turned and looked at me. I sent her a wave of love as she and her new master drove on down the road. I've not seen her since but I know she is back and happy in her new life.

9. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Thank you for sharing....beautifully written and I got chills reading it. Mesha was lucky to have you. She was deeply loved. Truly a blessing.

10. Angorapower

Angorapower Member

I made the experience of animal-reincarnation. I*m from Germany and I have been attacked horribly when I posted the story in a spiritual forum in Germany. Please don*t attack me for it again! Everything about this experience is true. Everyone in my family knows it as well. And it*s a very private story.

Well, my bunny Jackie is like a soulmate for me. We*re sharing a very special bond. In 2014 he went to the bridge so suddenly. He had an epileptic attack and the vet couldn*t help him to come back. There couldn*t be done anything for him than to put him down. Before the vet gave him the injection I asked Jackie, if he will come back to me in a new healthy body. He nodded and told me telepathically "next spring". I told him to lick my nose as a sign to recognize him when he*s back.

The next months were very hard for me cause no one of my friends would believe me. They all said it*s wishful thinking or that I*m just mad.
    Next spring I began to search for Jackie everywhere but I couldn*t find him. When spring was almoust over I got totally sad. And I began to doubt. Then at the beginning of june I got a mail from his former breeder. She told me that there are lots of baby-bunnies at her farm, 3 litters of Jackie*s former breed - born at the beginning of may (in spring). She sent me more than 12 pictures. And in the last picture I recognized Jackie! It was a shock - he looked totally similar - but the most important thing: I could feel his special energy. I asked for more pictures. They all had his energy. I was totally sure now: this little bunny is the reincarnation of my Jackie!

Unfortunately the breeder had been moved from Germany to Sweden. So Jackie was 1000 miles away. But the husband of the breeder promised me to bring him home to me and he really did in August 2015. When he opened the bunny-bag I called Jackie with his nickname (only the family knows it). And he ran over to me and licked my nose. I was totally overwhelmed, huged him and cried. Then he hopped quickly through 3 rooms to his special playroom. He knew immediately where to find this room. I kept everything there: his old toys, his playhouse, his tent. He recognized everything and had a little tear in his eye. I*m sure he was totally overwhelmed like me.

Jackie*s former sister and another bunny-friend of him still lived in the house. And they recognized him as well. They did fight over the territory and Jackie got to be the leader of the bunny-group again. He smells exactly like the former Jackie between his ears and he has the same likes and dislikes.

One week after I took him to the vet for a control and vaccination. But Jackie misunderstood it completely. He thought the vet would try to put him down again (it was the same vet). He attacked him and tried to bite him. Meanwhile Jackie is 3 years old and we share the same bond like we had in his past life. It*s still a miracle for me and I thank God every day that this miracle happend in my family.

Mere Dreamer and fireflydancing like this.
  11. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Thank you for sharing your story Angorapower. We are lucky to be blessed with our animal friends. I know mine teaches me (and sometimes demands) I listen t her. She's a kick. They just know - as your bunny Jackie knew his old home. Is that him in your Avatar?

BTW - you're safe here. We have a great moderation team from around the world and the forum is almost 21 years old. Good sound grounded roots. ;)

12. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I sometimes wonder if "my" cat might have been a dog in a past life.
    Most of the time he is showing typical cat behavior, yet there are situations... he sometimes is following me where ever I go, to the bank, to the bakery, to the supermarket, not looking left or right and with a strange expression in his eyes. When we are there, he begins to yowl. Yowl, not meow. Then he is following me back home, and once we reach our garden, I am forgotten again. Unless he is hungry, that is. So once home he is cat again. Not sure if this means anything, but it is kinda weird. I also noticed that he never hisses, he rather growls when he is defending something yummy.

fireflydancing likes this.
  13. Angorapower

Angorapower Member

Hi Deborah, I*m happy you like my experience with Jackie. I had so many bunnies in my life but he is the only one who returned to me. He*s my favorite bunny and my best friend. Yes, it*s him in the Avatar. He*s a Japanese angora-bunny and he has so much power. That made me choose the name Angorapower.

Hi SeekerofKnowledge, some animals can be really special. I had a girl-bunny that always behaved like a boy-bunny and sometimes she made sounds that are more typical for cats. I love animals who have personality. Your cat looks really fascinating. Did you ever try to communicate with him and asked why he acts like that?

14. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I also have my cats following me, so cute. Sometimes it goes to the extreme. But they meow :p
    Sometimes my black cat is protective. When he is afraid, he doesn't follow, but start walking just in front of my feet and doesn't allow me to pass him. If I try, he beats me with his paws and starts hissing. Just saying he takes over the situation. Haha.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  15. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I talk to him sometimes, and sometimes he seems to almost understand and is answering with a line of very quick mew-mew-mew sounds which I take as a "yes".
    What is really strange is the look in his eyes when he is in "following mode". An almost "drugged" expression or how a dog's eyes look when there is something he doesn't really want to do, but cannot resist. Not sure how else to describe it.

fireflydancing likes this.