Any experiences with pet reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Susan, Nov 25, 2014.

1. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Active Member

I had a black bunny named Lucy for years. She was a "queen" rabbit and was mean as sin. That didn't bother me. I find the queens very entertaining, except when you have to clip their nails. One day, after Lucy died, there was a black bunny running around free outside of the place where I worked, which was in a residential neighborhood. Knowing her chances of survival weren't good, we caught her and I took her home. She looked just like Lucy, but her personality was totally the opposite--she was as sweet as pie and loved cuddling up next to me on the bed. I had no interest in getting another rabbit, and was going to find her a home. One night, though, when I was watching TV while lying on my bed, with the new bunny next to me and my arm around her, I decided to keep her. The minute I decided to keep her, the new bunny bit me hard on the arm and leaped off the bed! She then proceeded to act like a queen rabbit for the rest of her life, just like Lucy. I am not joking. I, of course, named her LucyToo.

AlexD likes this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Maybe it was a bunny possession? :D

3. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

I haven't had any personal experience, but if anyone is familiar with the medium George Anderson, he claims when he went to look at cats one of them "said" to him something like "boy am I glad to see you again!" Naturally he adopted her.

I definitely believe it's possible.

4. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D New Member

Hello all. In my last past life I was a canadian trapper at the turn of 19th and 20th century. I had a strong tie with a female wolf whose name I felt was Semiramis.
    And in my current life I got a cat when I was a child just 5 or 6 years old. It was a young cat my parents just adopted and they asked me how I wanted to name him. I said "Mimi". I believe that in my child's mouth SeMIraMIs became MI-MI, and that it was the female wolf reincarnated. My cat Mimi lived for 16 years and we were very close.

autumnleavesnnovember likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Guillaume_D! The questioning and your curiosity is similar to most everyone here, I have wondered the same about some animals that I loved in this lifetime.

6. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

I love all animals, especially dogs, and in a close second place squirrels. I approach all of them with an open heart and understanding, even the individuals that are more aggressive, or less friendly. Interestingly, I don't feel the same for humans: I can't stop having higher expectations from them.

There is a model about animals having collective souls: several (many) individual concurrent incarnations are part of the same soul.

I had a couple of altered states of conscious experiences that suggested the same thing.

Some authors say that souls incarnating as humans too, occasionally, have two or more concurrent incarnations, with the drawback that in such cases the physical heritage may overwhelm the non-physical soul preventing it from successfully accomplish its incarnation goals.