Any experiences with pet reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Susan, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Saravanan p

Saravanan p New Member

I am a spiritual person. I do believe the animal soul and the human soul are the same except human souls latent tendency are far more advanced than that of animals' souls due to human souls' past life experiences. Whenever animal souls get involved with human souls, we are giving them chances or more experiences to evolve into the next level of souls evolution. So that animal souls can be reincarnated into human souls.

My animal's reincarnation experience;

I am fond of cats. Once I had eight cats at a time. Some are affectionate; some are just ok. One time, 2 kittens died one after another. I was sad. But I know they are ok. after their death, I had a weird dream early morning, I saw two persons who are very much familiar to me, but I don't know who they are. Most likely, they are my relatives who already died. One them asked me, "where did these two kittens come from. What are they doing here?". Then my dream vanished. Then I woke up. Prayed to them to take care of them good, if possible, send them back to me.
    Miraculously one of my other cats become pregnant and Gave birth to 2 kittens with similar behavior of the dead kittens.

SO, what I believe is even if your pet dies, it won't go away. Your pet spirit hangs around you and waiting for you, along with your deceased family relatives, or they will come to you in another form immediately, or after some time. I love cats.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
    Peace of mind likes this.
  2. Bridge to Tabitha

Bridge to Tabitha Member

Six months ago, my beloved cat of 8 years passed away from kidney failure. He was very close to me in his final months, always there for me. I've always had bad depression and anxiety, and whenever I was going through a rough patch he'd be extra affectionate. Last month, I started seriously considering getting a cat again. It would be good for my mental health, and I had never lived without one. I checked all the spca shelters for weeks, and this one cat lounge. Yesterday, I went to the cat lounge and a new cat was there. He was six months old, born a few days after my cat passed. He was one of the cats I was interested in adopting.

And yet, he acted as though he KNEW I was going to adopt him. His mannerisms were quite similar to my deceased cat, and he was super affectionate. I don't know if my boy came back, or he guided this one towards me, but I know I'll be less lonely now.

Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Maren.

I am sorry for your loss.
    I don't know what happened, but it probably was not your fault. Self-blame is what many of us do when we lost a loved one, particularly when it was a furry family member. But more often than not there was nothing we could have done.

While you CAN get visions of your cat in a dream, if you want it too much, it probably won't work. Dreams tend to come at their own pace or that is how it looks.
    You can try which ever method works to you for relaxation (music, meditation, breathing slowly), then ask your Higher Self to connect.

As for where the animals have been before they chose you, either with you in a past life or with somebody else. Who knows... maybe they choose their "owner" by who needs them the most? To get through a hard time or to learn a lesson (on soul level) or who knows.

I hope you will reach the point where you can remember your cat in thankfulness but without pain. And don't forget you still have a dog. Be thankful that he is with you and give him all the love he deserves. He probably feels that you suffer and will try to comfort you.

My best wishes and a virtual hug.

tanker likes this.
  4. Maren

Maren New Member

Thank-you very much Seekerof Knowledge <3 I removed my question before I saw your answer. But it is as a new topic in this forum.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  5. Angorapower

Angorapower Member

Hi Maren, I was a bit confused because you deleted your question. Well, I hope you still want an answer. I read your sad story and I'm sure that it's not your fault that your cat went to the bridge. It was her time to go. I felt that those 2 very special cats in your life are the same souls. That means after the first one died she reincarnated 6 months later. Animals reincarnate very often after 6 months or a little bit later. My bunny Jackie returned after 8 months in a new healthy body. The same soul in a new fur-coat. Signs and visits in dreams are very often. But it's important to calm down a bit. If you're too much in grief you won't get the signs because they come on a high vibration and grief is on a low one. Just wait a bit till you feel a bit better. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved fluffy family-member. But it's overwhelming when you're both reunited again. A good friend had some visits of her bunny in her dreams. The bunny told her to reincarnate and where she would find her. Since last month they*re together again. A strong bond never dies. It is forever.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  6. Maren

Maren New Member

7. Alex222

Alex222 Member

Yes but not the classic pets you would think of ( cats and dogs ) I am curious about what you would think of my experience .

I breed fish as a hobby especially guppies (they give birth to miniature version of themselves !) well this one time I had two females that were pregnant at the same time I had named them Stella and Scarlet . Well Stella gave birth first but had a difficult pregnancy and labor , in fact she had two Siamese - conjoined baby twin fish , three Siamese conjoined baby twin fish , a fish that was missing a tail and a fish that was missing his left eye .

The baby fish didn’t survive . Some weeks later Scarlet gave birth too and she also had two Siamese - conjoined baby twin fish , three Siamese conjoined baby twin fish , a fish that was missing a tail and a fish that was missing his left eye . It’s an incredible rare occurrence and for two fish to have the same babies in a short period of time ? this one time they also died .

two months went by and another fish had her babies . Once again she had two Siamese - conjoined baby twin fish , three Siamese conjoined baby twin fish , a fish that was missing a tail and a fish that was missing his left eye . I was flabbergasted . How was that even possible ? They were not related and they had not the same baby daddy . To this day I still think the baby fish were reincarnating trying to find their way back . I have more stories like this also concerning fish.
    ( I have been breeding fish for over 10 years and never witnessed anything like that , this happened very recently - 2018)