any Tips for lucid dreaming and dealing with sleep paralysis??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Vogue_1983., Aug 11, 2019.

1. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Active Member

Hi,I posted a threat on here recently where I asked if it where possible to contact past life spirits.People gave pretty good advice and some interesting answers,and at a given point lucid dreaming got mentioned.Apparently lucid dreaming could be used for recalling memories and connecting with past life spirits too.I have been interested in lucid dreaming and wanted to attempt it too,so I searched for any useful tips on Google and watched YouTube videos (mostly from tipharot)I attempted it a couple of times,and I succeeded into becoming lucid like... two times maybe??But I wasn't in control of anything and the dream itself was just pretty absurd and didn't make any sence really.I also heard that it could cause sleep paralysis and judging the stories I heard of people who had sleep paralysis I decided not to risk it and stoped thinking about it for a while,but I didn't entirely forget about it though.But now my thoughts on it have changed yet again and if I could have memories and or see my family etc from that life again I would want to risk sleep paralysis,even though I'm still scared of what I may experience or see.Does anyone have any methods that work to become lucid?And maybe any tips on how to go through possible sleep paralysis without freaking out?

2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

( Hi !

Maybe i should not write it hear but I remember your other post about contacting pl spirits...I suppose what I wish to say is that with my own little experience within this field: it is that what ever I was going through with one particular soul mate...when I was stuck in time...in a particular situation...emotionally stuck -- when the soul mate "appeared" there was nothing but joy, love, and nothing to forgive and nothing to explain.

This has made me think that if we are now souls that go to heaven,get ourselves a life-review, that we have later as we are back here on Earth in new bodies, forget the peace that is in the relationship with the soul mate. We have released ourselves from being stuck ( only back here, we are stuck again, we forget that it has already been dealt with, that it is OK )

Also -- again with my little experience in mind -- the last type of relationship, let's say boyfriend, girlfriend from the pl -- is not how my own communication with this soul mate has been. When "he" has come across it is what I think is called consciousness. It is like I see "him", or "know" of him having worn different"clothes"/bodies/relationships with me throughout time, but "he" is still "him" -- still funny, still caring etc, but the old relationship existing between boyfriend and girlfriend, the exciting bit or how one should now put it, is no more, we could not relate to one another like that.

I'm just saying I have felt a bad case of guilt before about someone from both my pl and my present life, different soul mates, but when they have appeared -- it is like this is and old and solved issues, it is nothing. )

From reading of the description of lucid dreaming I think that was what I had when I was a child, it was not easy to get out of, personally speaking I would not want to go there again, but that is just me, I am sure there are those that is more experts in this field and can hopefully help you out.

/ Jaimie

3. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Active Member

You do have a point.It could be that most of the people from that life already have reincarnated, that's certain.But about one person in particular I just feel as if he isn't here anymore.I left that life with a lot of unfinished business and tons of questions.So if I would finally be able to get answers on those questions and having that person visit me would maybe take some weight of my shoulders.this is kind of hard for me to think or talk about actually,but I'm glad you took the time to reply to this anyways :)

4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I'm sorry you left that way and I hope you will succeed coming in contact with the spirit you seek and feel more at peace with it. I'm not saying this is the case for you but for me the rare time I came in contact with a specific soul mate I asked "Where are you ?", because I had been worried so long, and got the answer "I'm with you ! ", and I thought now I just "hear" things that I wanna hear, and then I was showed an image of someone who is very much alive and in my inner circle. So this spirit was both communicating to me and yet having been reincarnated? Strange stuff... These two do actually have some specific trades in common so maybe I should not have been so surprised, but still I was, I would never have thought.

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeahhh, I know. It takes a lot of time (for me) to start to understand these patterns. It was one of the reasons to come to this forum. I had experienced different aspects of a specific currently living person in the form of a spirit guide and a 'plain' ghost. My mind was blown apart when I started to see the picture.

No, you need the state before you get lucid. When you relax and fall asleep but your mind is still awake, you can enter a kind of lucid dream state. You're awake and already start dreaming. But then you've lost control. It's better to stay in the stage before that. That's the perfect state to recall memories and even communicate with spirits.

Sleep paralysis is the in-between state when your astral body is leaving your physical body. You're about to leave but still haven't 'set off'.
    A lot of people experience it just before waking up. The astral body hasn't returned fully yet. Your brain starts to awaken but your body is still in the off-mode.
    There are some tricks to get out of sleep paralysis. Try to concentrate on the tip of your nose or an eye. Try to move a tiny bit with your nose or your eyelid. Once you're able to do that, it's easier to end the sleep paralysis. My favorite trick is to make a sound while breathing out. You need people close by who recognize the sound, so they can wake you up (with some force).
    We do this a lot in my small family. I even wake up when my husband or my sons make this sound, no matter if they sleep in another room.

When you are aware that you are in sleep paralysis, you've got to realize that everything you see is a hallucination. Often things happen that are not so pleasant but you've got to oppose and block the hallucinations and they will disappear.

Jaimie likes this.