Anybody have past lives as a soldier in WWII?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jonny Of The Wolfkin, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Georgia brooks

Georgia brooks New Member

Hi, I know I'm late but I just wanted to share this as I've never really talked about it to anyone before. I believe I was a Aussie soldier in ww2. I also think that I was a Japanese pow. When I was a child I was sleeping in the living room on the couch and my dad was watching a war documentary. In the documentary there were warning sirens that started playing and I woke up abruptly, jumped up and started screaming 'the japs are coming, they've passed the boys up front' over and over again, I then started hysterically crying and talking about torture and what they did to 'my mates'. My dad was pretty shocked because I was only 5 and there was no way I could've known that stuff about Japanese torturing Australian pow.
    I myself live in Australia and I've always had a lot of pride for my country, I also have an irrational hatred for the Japanese. I've recently started learning Japanese in high school (it wasn't optional) and whenever I hear or have to say a Japanese word i have almost like a gag reflex. Saying Japanese words feels like fire in my throat, I feel like a traitor for some reason. A Japanese man came to my school as a language assistant a few weeks ago and he was talking to me and I wasn't concentrating, so he grabbed me by the wrist and I had a full on fit, it was embarrassing because it was in front of my whole class. I can't stand anything to do with Japan. I'm not trying to be racist I just genuinely have so much irrational hate towards them.
    I've always had recurring nightmares about being freezing cold and hearing people yelling in Japanese while a jap has a hammer and is hitting the man next to me on the leg, but his leg is so numb from the cold he can't feel anything, and I can't scream for help because I'm so cold and frozen.
    Anyway that's my story, :)

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Georgia Brooks, it is never too late to post your stories.

It is a difficult thing to have memories that carry over that are so negative, it is obvious that it you need to resolve it through forgiveness and/or separating it from this lifetime in some other way. I am reminded of a really good book that you might be interested in reading entitled "Unbroken".

3. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

As to the question, past lives in WW2, YES, I had a very strong past life memory listening to the recording of a radio broadcast by FDR in 1942 after Pearl Harbor. I had the eeriest feeling that I knew that broadcast as it first aired. I checked my memory with Carol Bowman and she was very supportive about my past life memory. I believe I died in the Pacific theater, as a serviceman - marine or sailor - serving on a ship that was sunk by the Japanese. I've long had strong almost obsessive fears of drowning, and had a traumatic experience at age 6 at my first swimming lessons, where I totally freaked out.

4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Richard!

When did these memories occur? Have you written them down somewhere? How have you dealt with the memories, other than the one at age six that you mentioned?

5. Richard St. Clair

My memory surfaced a couple of weeks ago. I haven't dealt with the memories other than to contact Carol Bowman.

6. Richard St. Clair

I've thought about this past life some more. I've had recurring nightmares in the daytime (daydreaming??) of drowning in the North Atlantic in a convoy attacked by German U-boats. This feels more likely than my recent thought of dying in the Pacific theater. I think I was a solder on the way to fight against the Germans. Many thousands of US servicemen and merchant marine sailors were killed in U-boat attacks. The convoys were created to assure "strength in numbers" but not always successfully. For me, drowning is a real fear. It's not just water phobia, but feels more like a past life memory. I think this is more likely than death in the Pacific, since I've had a morbid anxiety about the Nazis for many long years. I still feel hostile to Germany despite it's recovery and reform. I know it's irrational, as the German people are very fine and peace-loving. But I have a lingering antipathy towards Germany, which I attributed to my previous life.

7. chief1734

chief1734 Member

I was 82nd airborne paratroopers in WW2, i worked with guys from the big red 1.
    I was in Sicily, and other parts of Europe.
    I died near Omaha beach, on the d-day invasion. I was shot in the sternum(center of the chest) by a Nazi sniper in a small city north of Omaha beach

I was also in Vietnam- Laos, and cambodia- I was special forces then.

And once more I was marine corps rifleman in desert storm, fox, and shield.

8. TrevorN

TrevorN New Member

I think so. When I was a small boy I was terribly frightened by gunfire. When my dad dragged me along on hunting trips I used to pray that the dog wouldn't find any birds so he wouldn't fire the shotgun because I would tremble with fear. No specific memories of the war but I just remember that as a child whenever some documentary about WWII came on TV I used to leave the room because it would bother me so much that I was afraid I was going to start crying. I was born 27 years after WWII ended and at the age when this started happening I did not know much about it. Also, my grandmother had a Japanese roommate when she was in college back before the war in the 1930s and one time circa 1980 this elderly lady traveled all the way from Yokohoma Japan to the US east coast to visit my grandmother and attend a class reunion. I remember my parents telling me this Japanese lady was going to be there and dreading going over to my grandmother's house to meet this lady from Japan and feeling this terrible sense of guilt and shame the whole time we were there and wondering how she could be so kind to me. I was an 8 year old boy so what was the guilt and shame I was feeling about? I really think it was probably guilt and shame about something horrible that I did to Japanese people in a past life.

9. Richard St. Clair

I feel I was an American sailor, perhaps a merchant mariner, who died in a U-boat sinking. I recently heard an audio of FDR shortly after the US entered the war, and it was so familiar I felt I was hearing it again. I must have enlisted sometime in 1942, probably died in a sinking in that year or maybe 1943.

10. Scorpio1388

Scorpio1388 New Member

I cracked up when I saw Wolverine Origins, if I remember correctly(not a fan of X-men although a nerd)Wolverine: A single man who fought in every major American war. My friend I know more deeply that I can find words to express that yes, I have fought in these conflicts and more. Without offense I say that I have fanatical loyalty to Napoleon, Hitler as well as the Roman Emperor Trajan. I served under Washington as militia during the Revolution and served under under Nathan Forrest of the confederacy. I hold Stonewall Jackson in high regard and although I respect, I also despise Dause. I remember dying In Antietam 1862 Bloody lane in a suicidal charge and confront similar obstacles today. I used to draw pictures of men charging as very young boy. I have the French and Indian war stuck in my head and find a lull during the real Indian wars(Custer Era) I fought for the Furher with insane loyalty and hold that loyalty in this life(Think what you want). I was in Vietnam and remember feeling completely alone, although surrounded by family I was consistently thinking of Nam, M60 and M16 with the family I didn't have and I was heart broken. I remember clashing shields and know of the Testudo with intimate detail in this life (I even wear my watch before knowing why on my opposing wrist always feeling it was natural on the right when I'm a righty) only to find the Romans were trained with there sword on the right(counter intuitive for those who keep shield on the left. I've been called out on it a few times. Call it what you will but I know deep down inside my soul is that one thing, a warrior nothing more nothing less and I cut breaks for the mens's sake if it doesn't jeopardize our position. I always stay on line and even given a better position with work to be with "my guys." and always put them first at my own expense. I've been called a natural leader and do well because of it and through my research and guilty pleasure as a Historian I learn more about myself and without cause or pretext it's a natural progression and upon learning information I know certain things to be unquestionable and I just know based on the feeling, the awe struck being set aside and this crazy idea but, that "I came from earth." is the phrase and visual I always get literally dirt, rock and earth that's it. The idea is something I relate to and know on a primordial level, it just is but it's something sacred and what defines me on every level. It's an overwhelming drive sometimes but it's always dirt, rock and earth. Say that to yourself and see how it feels. what do you feel when you say it if anything?