Anybody have past lives as a soldier in WWII?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jonny Of The Wolfkin, Mar 26, 2002.

1. CrystalDreamer

CrystalDreamer New Member

I was a woman in WWII, I used to fly planes out to bases for the boys to take out on the field~

I don't remember much from that life (I really need to go and get another regression because I'd love to know more) but I do recall being quite the hit with the soldiers and have one vivid memory of exchanging files or information with a charming soldier who had a fantastic moustache at a train station somewhere in Europe :)

Jim78 likes this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A warm welcome to you, CrystalDreamer!

Interesting memory you have, most people who remember this era have been soldiers. Hope you will find out more, and hope this will help you with your current life and self development.

3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Diane!

5. Mountainranger

Mountainranger New Member

I've only told two people this, my wife and my mom..some background; my mom told me when I was older that I always said and knew things about the military that she couldn't understand how I'd know being so little. I always had a itchy spot above my chest as well. It would come from time to time randomly and I never thought too much about it. Anyways I got curious about why I'm me if that makes any sense to any of you. I tried a video on YouTube randomly one night that put me into a relaxed state with my unconscious mind. I was trying to see if i could bring up anything with past lives as i always felt it was different. Sorry this seems odd to even type but it's true. Well that whole journey lead me to what appeared to me like a movie in my head, but it was me and it was real. In this I witnessed how I died, who I was, but it was brief. I don't remember the name anymore..I wrote it down, but I haven't found the paper to this day. Basically I was a Marine in the 2nd Division and died at the Battle of Tarawa. I was running up a Sandy Beach head that had somewhat tall grass, some rocks, and palm trees with a few others..i remeber being worried about watching the palm trees and we were trying to take out a machine gun bunker I think. I ran up to throw something as my men we're being shot at. On my way up like a small Hill or enbankment i got shot in the chest and I think another place. I fell and craweled next to some rocks and near a fallen palm. I flipped on my back, looked up and thought about I guess what was going to happen next, then I died. When this dream or state of mind was over, it was so real. I was very upset and cried. I didn't know of anything like the Battle of Tarawa or the 2nd Marines before this . I was able to look up Tarawa after this, it appear in this situation like a map in the Pacific with a very blurry name on the island. I was able to look it up with ww2. Found the 2nd Marines were there, and knew I was a Marine. Looked up the casualty list and found my old name. Since then the ictchy spot has gone away and hasn't been back in for a few years now. I've watched a few documentary's on this battle and it gives me the goosebumps and makes me extremely upset. After watching them I feel more calm and it's like I understand if that makes any sense. It's hard to deal with this, as I have conflicting thoughts on this stuff due to my religion. That's for another story if you'd like my opinion on that. I figure that writing this might help those that are in the same boat as me, and maybe we could talk as well? It's not like this is something you could really tell anyone and people understand normally.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  6. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Welcome to the club
    People either understand or no explanation in the world can make them understand
    Fortunately, you're with the first group here, we don't need an explanation

At first Past Life regressions and memories can feel like you're making them up but the rule of thumb is that if something (seeing, hearing, thinking) has (strong) emotions attached to them

Mountainranger likes this.
  7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Mountainranger, I think that most everyone understands what you felt as we have all been there in some sense or another. I'm glad that you found this forum and were able to tell your story.

briski and Mountainranger like this.
  8. briski

briski Senior Registered

Do you know if you was German or British?

9. Emma Lockyer

Emma Lockyer New Member

10. Emma Lockyer

Emma Lockyer New Member

Hi Jonny, my son Connor who is now 24, relayed to me aged 3, he used to drive a tank a big tank across the desert with his friend Gary. Connor told me when he was big he was called Hans, Connor was born patially deaf and blind in one eye, while myself and his dad had no genetic defects, Connors disabilities were never explained to us. Meanwhile he grew up hooked on war games, and his computer, and wanted to join the army. Connor joined the Air cadets, before leaving to go to university at Canterbury, where he still is studying to be an engineer, his army career was shot down in flames because of his hearing and eyesight. Connor no longer remembers telling me about Gary or his tank, but he does do historical reenactments and ww2 features in this as well as his gaming, he would make a superb tactical officer. Given the fact he had a german name, i did not pursue his conversations as a child. But listening to Carol explain how childrens afglictions manifest themselves from previous lives, i wonder if Hans died from a head wound, or weather he had those as wounds when he died. Feel free to ask any further questions, but i tried in vain to find out more about Connors tank, but i found nothing. Connor did say his tank was yellow?

tanker likes this.
  11. briski

briski Senior Registered

Does make you wonder about the allied soldiers, seems so many German soldiers remembering

12. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome, Mountainranger. Thank you for having the courage to share your story. I hope you can find your name again!

I daresay quite a few of us will have conflicting thoughts due to religion. But we still can't deny who we were, and that's important. I'd certainly be interested to hear your thoughts on that conflict.

I don't know much about the war in the Pacific, but share your sense that these experiences can be hard to deal with. I've posted earlier about my background, tank driver in the German army during WW2, and died at Stalingrad. I've only just shared this with everyone here, and it's not easy, but we're amongst friends who understand here. Say whatever you'd like to say, and you won't be judged. I was very hesitant at first, but it's turned out to be an interesting and reassuring thing to find people who confide their memories freely. It now feels quite normal ... I hope you'll enjoy talking with us some more.

13. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Hi Emma - welcome to the forum. Your story was very interesting, although it's a shame Connor has forgotten so much. I would think it quite plausible that his disabilities could be from former injuries. A lot of us have traces like that left over. As a German tank driver myself, I have one suggestion. Try researching the Afrika Korps to see if that rings any bells. I wasn't in that area - my times were in Europe and Russia. Unfortunately Hans is a very common name, so it might be difficult to trace him, but giving him info from the desert campaign with Rommel might trigger his memory again. Good luck.

briski likes this.
  14. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome, Kamerad. I was a German tank driver, all my info is there in other threads. I too was just doing my duty. I'm glad you died laughing, as so many of us were very far from laughing at the time. Do you have other memories to share? I assume you were Luftwaffe.

15. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome Ray - I'd guess you feel deeply rooted to this pride and nostalgia because, like me, you were a German fighting for your country. I was a tank driver, served in Russia and died in Stalingrad. Certainly where I died it was an urban scene, with smoke and fire everywhere. It sounds as if you might have been somewhere in Russia, at least. I hope you get to remember more.