Anybody have past lives as a soldier in WWII?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jonny Of The Wolfkin, Mar 26, 2002.

1. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Zigeuner is the German/Dutch word for gypsy (am partially Dutch in this life and am fluent in both Dutch and German in speaking)

There are a few of us around that been in Vietnam, memories go from just a few for some to knowing who we were for me and others

2. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum, Kamerad. I was German tank driver in WW2 but knew people in SS-Leibstandarte. Interesting to read your more unusual story. Do you know your division/regiment? Good luck with your search.

3. Klaus Heisermann

Klaus Heisermann Trotz Allem

Aye, I don't know Dutch and I wouldn't quite call myself fluent yet but, I'm fairly good with German.

4. Klaus Heisermann

Ich hoffe, alles läuft gut, Kamerad.

Unfortunately, I don't - that's something I desperately want to know, though. In the specific memory of the ambush in Poland, I know the word Hauptmann was said, either to me in terms of rank, or it was who I was speaking to's last name. Formal regression techniques haven't worked well for me in the past so, I'm not 100% sure how to find this until it just comes or I incidentally find it (a lot of times if I'm browsing lists of names or things, a few will hit me and I'll get my friend to read them off to me; for some reason, having it spoken tends to trigger something if it' anything).

tanker likes this.
  5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Hauptmann is a rank and is equal to an US Army/Marine captain and last that I know it's never a last name in German speaking countries A Hauptmann with the last name Hauptmann would be confusing

6. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Ganz gut, Kamerad. Danke.

Before I joined the forum I had no idea of my regiment. I hadn't thought there was a chance - I was just an obscure tanker among all those who went into Stalingrad and died there, so it seemed unlikely. But it came to me suddenly, trying a meditation, and quite a few other things slotted into place when I found it. In addition I discovered there was even a book about the regiment. So maybe meditation might help you. I'd have thought maybe an SS regiment would be easier to find if you could look at lists. Interesting that the spoken word works better than reading, but that does make sense.

I've never done formal regression, and am unsure if I want to, at this stage anyway.

7. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

"Hauptmann" does exist as a last name, but it's not very common. In the context of a WWII army it most likely refers to the rank. If there was a Hauptmann whose last name was "Hauptmann" he probably would have made it into the history books just because this combination is so odd...

tanker likes this.
  8. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

'Hauptmann' is a rank only in the Wermacht (Heer). In this case, as Klaus was in the SS, it would have been 'Hauptsturmfuehrer'.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  9. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Another thought, Klaus - can you visualise your uniform? Might that give you any clues? That could be a subject for a meditation?

10. Klaus Heisermann

I've read a few places that it was or is occasionally a last name, but that's more or less what I found.

I need to essentially "get confirmation" on it still but, I'm thinking it may be rank.

11. Klaus Heisermann

That's amazing that you found about about your regiment, I'm honestly slightly terrified but also desperately hoping for that level of confirmation someday.

One of my partners, the one who shares this same past with me, essentially helps me do guided meditation-type 'readings' as he calls them, where it's almost like he can access my memories first-person and gets specific pieces or clues, sometimes scenes or sequences. I keep wanting to do one on this specifically but, things have been rough in our personal life lately and I'm hesitant to add the extra stress onto him.

tanker likes this.
  12. Klaus Heisermann

I have both Hauptsturmführer and Hauptscharführer written down on a list that needs to be 'checked over' at some point; I'm unsure of what either of them are (I honestly looked for a list of ranks without explanation to try and get a blind read of it, I try to avoid any possibility of cross-contamination or false positives) but they both gave me a particular kind of weird feeling upon reading them. I have certain physical sensations that hit when I come across something relevant, it varies a bit but they tend to be things that wind up being verified to some extent.

As far as the uniform, when I painted the aftermath of the Poland ambush, I had a long trench coat on, dark colored. My friend lying on the ground face-down and dead, is wearing a Stahlhelm, not other details that I could really see. I know when I've talked to both people that share this past with me, they've said there were other identifying pieces of my uniform, whether this was rank-related detail or any accouterments we're not sure, but I haven't seen it clearly yet myself.

Unfortunately I have always, always had a very hard time seeing myself in this memories; I had a recurring dream for years before the rest of it pieced together, of being in pain on the ground and a man in a long coat and helmet reaching down to pull me up.

tanker likes this.
  13. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Yes, I know what you mean about getting a weird feeling when something clicks. I too feel that, sometimes leading to an image coming across as well. Sometimes I have a feeling of something there, but just slightly out of reach.

Was your trench coat wool?

You're very lucky to find two people that share your past and can see things from it. I have no-one in this life to give me clues!

14. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

It is interesting to hear the story of someone who remembers this part of history. I would be very interested to read your memories, as I also remember a life in the SS, being an officer born in 1909. It carries a special taste, as we didn't go through the Hitlerjugend and joined as full adults.

From your testimony, I would guess that you were part of the Totenkopfverbände, as it would have been quite rare to have an officer go back to the concentration camps network if you had been part of the SS-verfügungstruppe, which became Waffen-SS later on.

Happy to hear we're not alone. A warm welcome to you!

15. Klaus Heisermann

Yes, "something there but slightly out of reach" is a very good way to phrase that. Its like remembering you have a dream, and being so very close to remembering it, but all you know is there was something.

I'm not sure if my coat was wool, I feel like it was smoother in some way. I've always thought canvas or leather, something stiff like that (I've also never touched one of the wool coats in person so, I'm not sure how they feel as far as weight and texture)

Hello friend, I see we share a birth year! I've got a blog I just started recently, largely because the folks on reddit are interested in my "transmission" and how they're written out and how they function, but I'd like to start posting a bit more on there eventually so I don't need to bog down any group or forum I join with my entire novella of knowledge. I'll give you the same line I give everyone though, if you're interested about anything, please don't hesitate to ask; in looking for more people in my situation, I'm also looking for others I can share my own story with as well without awkwardness and recrimination.

And no, having avoided or missed out on the Youth, whichever way it goes, it something that I've been thinking about recently myself; I had a friend, I think honestly my first real crush, that I met in some kind of group-thing, I think through the private school I was in (not sure of the details yet, it was a prep school or private school, not military school yet? It's very hazy, up until more recently I had 4-5 specific memories from specific points and the rest was a wash of details and feelings).

That's something I've been trying to figure out. It's always a bit of a conflict to do research on something I don't have a definitive "something" on, because I'm worried about false positives or adhering to something that isn't exactly correct (still trying to find my hometown, because there've been several instances where I get hit with a location or a visual and I'm not sure what there is to it, but it's certainly Something).

I'm going to look further into that specifically, though. I've been reading Wikipedia's long page (and some attendant sub-pages) on the SS overall on and off when I have the time, essentially hunting for things that 'ping' in that particular way to poke into later and SS-TV is something that has always made me feel a bit strange when I come across it.

tanker likes this.
  16. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Klaus, I'm wondering if your coat could have been one of the RAD rubberised coats? They were quite heavy and stiff. They weren't dark, though. Just a thought. May be leather, of course. I can't remember what coats officers wore. The wool greatcoats were certainly heavy, but again feldgrau so not dark.
    Do you have an address for your blog? I'd like to read more.

17. Klaus Heisermann

Maybe? The Ambush incident is the only thing I solidly remember from that time period, and it's more like a sequence of snapshots and 5-second bursts of video almost, combined with very tactile 'memory'; the smell of something nearby burning, the absolute agony, the weight and sudden "oh god no" when Pietr went from smoking a cigarette to dying on the ground next to me before we knew what was happening.

I'll private message you the blog link.

tanker likes this.
  18. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Vielen dank, Kamerad. Interesting - your recollections come in a similar way to mine. All those things.

19. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

There were black leather greatcoats for Waffen SS officers. Definitely heavy. They were pretty expensive and as such a bit rare.

20. Klaus Heisermann

Any details on time period that they were in use, and/or the ranks that would have likely used them?

A lot of my information is stuck in "either this or this" limbo, so to speak.